Old Timer Chad told me this today

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
He told me that you grow until 25, and that's why I should eat a lot and not worry about getting fat.
Is he correct? Is this ancient wisdom true?

• +1
Reactions: SA7
Good genetic can eat shit and never get fat jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470, SayNoToRotting, Newguyaround and 4 others
Absolute bullshit

chads are right on everything

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
genes genes genes

generally your muscle to fat ratio is still good till mid-20s, so you can eat much more calories.

if you're fat/skinyfat it doesn't apply

I know one guy who grown 2 inches between 22-23

There is hope

But why height when it’s all about the face?😂
From 5'7 up its all about face except you are smaller than the women

I’m 5:9 and let me told you what lol

I entered a shop with a lot of ethnics and I height mog all of them 😂

Lifefuel tbh

I'm sorry to him for saying this
But that's literally so fucking retarded it's insane.

He told me that you grow until 25, and that's why I should eat a lot and not worry about getting fat.
Is he correct? Is this ancient wisdom true?
Most grow height fast until 16 and then some grow at slower rate until about 18 years old. Your face however grows until your early twenties. This old fart doesn't obviously have any idea what he is talking about, don't waste most of your prime years as a fat guy.
What a fat load of bullshit. Prime stacies don't even date guys under 6ft unless they're rich.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Na bro, I'm a fatfuck and I'm only 5'10". I probably would've been 6 foot if I was healthy. Being feet doesn't allow you to reach your maximum height capacity because of a release of estrogen.

Na bro, I'm a fatfuck and I'm only 5'10". I probably would've been 6 foot if I was healthy. Being feet doesn't allow you to reach your maximum height capacity because of a release of estrogen.
Tfw you're feet

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod and BigBoy
halo effect made you believe retarded advice a chad gave jfl

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
chad eats pizza and is still fit

No, the body normally grows up to 16, the head grows to 20, the most essential years are 9 to 14.
I have a friend who does not know if I can consider him chad or something, but he looks like Christian Bale, his face looked horrible until the 13, but he has not grown since the 15, but the skull has changed a lot until the 19 , somehow the size of the skull got bigger, he has a good browbride and forehead tilt, his nose somehow got more defined and thin, looks like an inverted triangle from the eyebrows to the tip, hollow cheeks and wide mouth, the interesting is that he always had perfectly straight teeth, anyway, lifefuel for some of you guys.

chad eats pizza and is still fit
pizza is full of healthy nutrition you idiot. Perfect meal to give you energy and mass.

Eat big to become big

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol and DidntRead
How come this entire thread is circle jerking about heright right now?

Height stops at 20 max, beyond that it's the entire rest of the skeleton that grows.