Old white friend turned in to wigger

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Fakest fucker around. He acts like is an immigrant and is 100% swedish with a rich dad.

When he is around sandniggers and niggers he speaks as if he moved to sweden 2 years ago, but when with swedish friends he speaks normally.

Why are some white people like this. It just makes me ashamed to be white

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
hes a good white boy :feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
i know atleast 10 guys similar to him. "Thugmaxxed" swedes get the hottest JBS harem of all other groups

i know atleast 10 guys similar to him. "Thugmaxxed" swedes get the hottest JBS harem of all other groups
Thugmaxxing worth it for me?

I go to a ghetto ass school and have a few arab friends tbh

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Thugmaxxing worth it for me?

I go to a ghetto ass school and have a few arab friends tbh
100% start wearing exact same shit as them and you will notice 2x more attention from MENA foids, even if you are white? But still stick to ur schedule and don't lag on homework to be out all day and go to all parties you get invited to.

Ghetto ass school?
in Sweden? :feelskek:

Wiggers are cringe
Legit 85% sandniggers in my school, legit.

You dont know how bad it is.

There was no grade entry bar whatsoever to get in

Ghetto ass school?
in Sweden? :feelskek:

Wiggers are cringe
honestly it's so fucking pathetic and annoying. You should see Swedish rap has blown up here, 10 years ago barely anyone listen to it. Now even parties with swedes they will only listen to shitty swedish rap.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
honestly it's so fucking pathetic and annoying. You should see Swedish rap has blown up here, 10 years ago barely anyone listen to it. Now even parties with swedes they will only listen to shitty swedish
Honestly swedish thug culture is legit cringe. There is no reason to commit crime when the state basicly hands out free money to everyone to dumb or fat to get a job

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa