Old whore trainer at work automatically assumed I’m some gamer incel

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
At my new job all these ugly whores were talking about their husbands and sports and all this boring shit while I was just sitting not saying shit.

Then the trainer asked me, “what about you vermilioncore? you just like to sit there playing X-Box?” :feelswah:

Then I replied “to me sports are boring. Just a bunch of guys throwing a ball around with a scoreboard across the screen. It’s not for me, I’m into philosophy and movies and games”

And they were “ooooo!” As if it was shocking to hear

But…damn. When women see an ugly looking weirdo they automatically assume “yahoooo they love le xbox!:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 19157 and 8 others
Homer Simpson Cartoon GIF

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis, GetShrekt, lil truecel and 2 others
I think it’s because my long Ramirez hair. When I had short hair, people used to ask if I played football/soccer

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 9801
I think it’s because my long Ramirez hair. When I had short hair, people used to ask if I played football/soccer
Never saw what u look like bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 15827
905BAB07 72AA 4228 9503 6373F31A202A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Vermilioncore
At my new job all these ugly whores were talking about their husbands and sports and all this boring shit while I was just sitting not saying shit.

Then the trainer asked me, “what about you vermilioncore? you just like to sit there playing X-Box?” :feelswah:

Then I replied “to me sports are boring. Just a bunch of guys throwing a ball around with a scoreboard across the screen. It’s not for me, I’m into philosophy and movies and games”

And they were “ooooo!” As if it was shocking to hear

But…damn. When women see an ugly looking weirdo they automatically assume “yahoooo they love le xbox!:soy:
Well done, u just told everyone ur not NT.

Just fucking larp say yeah that was a terrible call in the 3rd last night, I'm still seething, so don't even go there

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore