Oldcel Chad Steven Bannon targeted incels because they’re easy to manipulate

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
Just jfl at you dumb incels letting chads use you with muh politics cope
Screen-Shot-2017-08-10-at-5.52.31-PM-1502401965.png

Former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon targeted "incels"—supposedly involuntarily celibate men—because they were easier to manipulate with conspiratorial thinking, Cambridge Analytica whistleblower Christopher Wylie has said.
The former Breitbart editor enlisted the services of Cambridge Analytica to drum up fringe voters from swing states such as Ohio, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania for Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.
The strategy was successful and Republicans secured the White House—attaining 306 electoral college votes to Democrats' 232—but explosive revelations from Wylie in 2018 changed the way people understood that win.
His whistleblowing revealed that Cambridge Analytica harvested the profiles of 50 million Facebook users and how that data was used alongside publicly available voter records to identify people more likely to vote for the Trump campaign.
Of those, Wylie said Bannon targeted the men who calls themselves "incels"—also referring to them as "unmarried straight white dudes who couldn't get laid."
Steve Bannon
Former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon reportedly targeted "incels" because they "were easier to manipulate," according to Cambridge Analytica whistleblower Christoper Wylie.GETTY
At a talk at the Emmanuel Centre in London on Monday, he said that Bannon viewed them as easy victims for manipulation as they were "lacking economic opportunities" and were more prone to "conspiratorial thinking."
Wylie made similar comments to Amanpour and Company, also on Monday, while on a media tour promoting his new book.
"When you look at the types of people that [Cambridge Analytica] were targeting, it wasn't everybody they were trying to engage with," he said.
"It was very much in the margins and in the fringes of society to bring and recruit people who would otherwise not necessarily engage in conventional politics, but would engage with particular kinds of ideas that [Cambridge Analytica] promoted online.
"That can make an impact. If you get an extra one percent, an extra two per cent, in that swing state and you win that swing state, that might mean you win the presidency."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
I’ll be honest with you, DID NOT READ A WORD. However the i do appreciate the effort you put in.

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope
I don't really buy into the whole argument that cambridge analytica or the rUsSiAns made the significant difference in those states

I don't really buy into the whole argument that cambridge analytica or the rUsSiAns made the significant difference in those states

You underestimate how stupid republicans are

You underestimate how stupid republicans are
but it wasn't the republicans that made the difference there. It was the blue collar, two times Obama voter, that got fucked over by structural shifts away from the steel/heavy/manufacturing industry. There is a reason why they call it rust belt. The probably don't even have fb or twitter

Obvious Lie. Lol at not recognizing news media propaganda.