Oldcel Indian couple loitering outside my fucking window

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
They stand here every fucking day without fail

They just loiter speaking Indian loudly for at least an hour. I legit don't understand, go for a fucking walk. Stand on the grass. Go anywhere else

Why do they have to be right outside. They are the only Indians in the entire complex. Infuriates me having to listen to this shit constantly

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4, Deleted member 16834, 11gaijin and 14 others
gotta pray to gandy, bro, you know how it is

But why ppl hate indians Bro they're cool ppl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 16058, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
One of the worst languages to hear someone yelling into a phone when you’re taking public transport as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, ballskin, Deleted member 16058 and 6 others
r they subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 18244
But why ppl hate indians Bro they're cool pplbad
India is almost like 2 billion people if you account for the adjacent nations wiith ethnicities that derive from a similar chromosomal pool, so it's really stupid to make generalized statement like "all Indians suck", etc

BUT

Based on my experience living next to Hindu people in an apartment building, they are very very very smelly. Like overbearingly. Our doorways were like 15 meters apart, but I remember as a kid the moment I stepped out of my house and walked a couple of steps towards the elevator closer to them, my olfactory receptors would instantly get giga nuked with super weird disgusting pungent smells. Deep notes of coconut and egg farts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, ballskin, Deleted member 17763 and 4 others
India is almost like 2 billion people if you account for the adjacent nations wiith ethnicities that derive from a similar chromosomal pool, so it's really stupid to make generalized statement like "all Indians suck", etc

BUT

Based on my experience living next to Hindu people in an apartment building, they are very very very smelly. Like overbearingly. Our doorways were like 20 meters apart, but I remember as a kid the moment I stepped out of my house and walked a couple of steps towards the elevator closer to them, my olfactory receptors would instantly get giga nuked with super weird disgusting pungent smells. Deep notes of coconut and egg farts
Because they Cook curry everyday. The intense smelling fumes Stick to their skin making them a walking curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and ALP
Because they Cook curry everyday. The intense smelling fumes Stick to their skin making them a walking curry
Fresh curry smells good as fuck and very fragrant. It's 100% curry and egg FARTS but how the fuck did it stick for so long? How did it not ventilate? Must mean it's something else. It was deep coconut + eggy smell, and just a deep dark oily smell idk how to explain it, pungent af

he is a smoker and it is a non smoking building. So he goes and smokes one inch over the property line as a passive aggressive rebellion against the man.

he's confessing his love to her don't fuck it up man they're like two pigeons of love

you should check if they leave any shit behind tho

@House Lannister this is some Romeo and Juliet shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and House Lannister
Ranjeet and Luntojeet :love:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Don't be rude boyo let your parents in

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 16834, MikeMew'sBitch and 4 others
Low inhib warriors :ogre:

If u look closely indian aunty is starring at hindu dick:feelshmm:
EABCCAF6 D768 4168 820B 37F6034BC6EB

Curry chacha wiped it out and wife is ashamed of his micro dong, hence he is holding his head like that in disbelief:what:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin and Anchor_Ship
They stand here every fucking day without fail

They just loiter speaking Indian loudly for at least an hour. I legit don't understand, go for a fucking walk. Stand on the grass. Go anywhere else

Why do they have to be right outside. They are the only Indians in the entire complex. Infuriates me having to listen to this shit constantly

View attachment 1689088

View attachment 1689090
Threaten to call the police, Indians are pussies and theyll gtfo of there