Oldcel trait: you can't eat carbs and sugar anymore

Clown Show

Clown Show

Taking a break from the forum
Whenever I eat and ounce of carbs(bread especially) or sugar, in 30 minutes I'm done and I will have to sleep no matter If I just woke up. This happens also if I drink coffee or alcohol.

I can only eat meat, eggs and drink milk or water without it completely fucking me up for the rest of the day. After I am done with current bulk which I will do till the end of next winter, I am cutting out carbs and sugar completely and will be having 10 hours of sleep no matter what. It's sad when you can see younger people eating and drinking whatever they want without it having any negative effects on them...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Lmao, mewcoper and 1 other person
Whenever I eat and ounce of carbs(bread especially) or sugar, in 30 minutes I'm done and I will have to sleep

I am cutting carbs and sugar completely and will be having 10 hours of sleep no matter what
make it make sense

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
IMG 9341

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Boogie2988 is twice ur age and eats whatever he wants, u r just subhuman

Good boomers should eat shit straight from my ass instead.

If I eat too much carbs at once my brain will indeed feel very slow and I will be lethargic

by carbs I mean pasta mostly, the gluten is probably a thing ..

On the other hand if I eat too much sweets in the evening I will have trouble falling asleep, the sugar can make me energetic

I'm also old, 31

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel