OLDCELS HELP ME OUT 20+

F

Floou

Bronze
How did you guys stop liking girls from the age of 14+. Im 16 currently, it’s just a 2 year age gap but in the future, how will I stop liking them? I don’t see myself changing myself in the future :pepefrown:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and nathan
Just become rich and then u dont have to stop liking them, just bring them to your island or something

• JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and noonespecial
its impossible. Just cope with antipsychotic medication

• JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
its literally impossible. Just cope with antipsychotic medication
Shits making me more depressed than being sub5 wtf :cry: I could at least be nice sub5 not weirdo sub5 :feelsbadman:

• JFL
It's never gonna happen boyo every study ever shows all straight men are attracted to sexually mature looking women regardless of age, no amount of bluepill cope will change that

• JFL
How did you guys stop liking girls from the age of 14+. Im 16 currently, it’s just a 2 year age gap but in the future, how will I stop liking them? I don’t see myself changing myself in the future :pepefrown:
You in the future:

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
It's never gonna happen boyo every study ever shows all straight men are attracted to sexually mature looking women regardless of age, no amount of bluepill cope will change that
Mature looking?

• JFL
  • JFL
post-pubescent, developed breasts, hips, butt etc secondary sexual characteristics
I ain’t like none of that. She got to be small and petite

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and lastamericanvirgin
It's normal if you're 16. They're your age. This is a retarded thing to worry about. You will go to college and be around girls your own age and there will be no reason to think about 14 year old girls.

Also, not being able to imagine something doesn't mean it's impossible. That's actually the most important lesson here because it applies to lots of stuff. Your brain lies to you all the time about shit.

• JFL
Lil bro is on fbi watchlist speedrun

• JFL
It's normal if you're 16. They're your age. This is a retarded thing to worry about. You will go to college and be around girls your own age and there will be no reason to think about 14 year old girls.

Also, not being able to imagine something doesn't mean it's impossible. That's actually the most important lesson here because it applies to lots of stuff. Your brain lies to you all
I’ll be 18 surrounded w 14+. I’ll pick sister up too and her highschool friends around her when she enters hs.. idk bro :aheago:

• JFL