Oldcels, how fast did thr last 2 years go by?

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

ConstructionMaxxing
In a scale of 1 to 10. How fast did the last 2 years go by?

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Pretty slow actually. 2022-2024 felt like real life, 2020-2021 were the most subhuman brain rotted years ever tho.

I don’t remember most of it because of that audio I listened too. But, it passed by relatively quickly. I’d give it like a 7 in speed

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and N8verBegan
It took 2 years

Pretty slow actually. 2022-2024 felt like real life, 2020-2021 were the most subhuman brain rotted years ever tho.
Damn its the opposite for me. My school didnt shut down, so 20-21 was the slowest.

I’m not going to lie, I’m early 20s, but it’s probably a 8-9. I remember clearly stuff I did 1.5yrs ago as if it was yesterday. Not because of memory, but because everything has been a repeat of the day before. Was out of school when lockdown started, and mainly rotted inside past few years studycelling.
I just want a cute HTB feminine wife to fuck and go on adventures with.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Went by like a flash

10/10 for the last 5 years after graduating high school.

Had a gap year, failed 2 years in uni and still have no job at 24. It all happened in like a day.

For the last 2 years I also have ZERO motivation and a reason to continue. Men peaking later is a lie. Your looks decline rapidly and that is 70% of your SMV. The other being money and status. Wageslave money (even "successful" wageslaving) is not enough. Status is a joke when your social circles are trash (school mogs even uni cuz everyone is just social all day while adults spend 1/3 sleep, 1/3 wageslaving, 1/3 with their already existing groups, partners, family, etc.).

I'd say the one thing I regret is failing the uni years and not getting a job. I played vidya and rotted on TikTok for the most part (those were the only things that gave me any kind of joy from life).