@oldcels… is the 80s as good as people idealize it as?

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
I like the 80s vibe

Nobody here is old enough to remember. I was born in 87, but all I can remember was taking a plane ride from Virginia to Michigan in 89. My ears hurt real bad cause of the pressure and a real nice black flight attendant brought me a cup of orange juice in a bid to get me to stop crying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
Yeah I was born in 78 so grew up in the 80's. You had a better chance of getting a looksmatch and obesity was no higher than 14%, now it's 35% of foids that are obese + 3rd+4th feminism wasn't around then and no internet meant you had to meet irl and girls couldn't be worshipped or simped to over a monitor, laptop, tablet or phone screen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Yeah I was born in 78 so grew up in the 80's. You had a better chance of getting a looksmatch and obesity was no higher than 14%, now it's 35% of foids that are obese + 3rd+4th feminism wasn't around then and no internet meant you had to meet irl and girls couldn't be worshipped or simped to over a monitor, laptop, tablet or phone screen.
Shoot, you were only 10 years old toward the end of the 80's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I was born in the 80s, but since it was in communist Romania, it wasn't like in the western world, but more like in North Korea.

probably not, because there will be no looksmax forum for you to cope