Older Chads mog Younglings every single time

Assuming you never heard of either in your life, who mogs who?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
A 45year old man and a 20 year old both enter the same glitzy EDM/Progressive House club in say, Amsterdam or Paris. Both are obviously genetically gifted, dressed in fashionable attire and are in an echelon of their own.

Assume you never heard of either in your life and they have literally no status halo accounting from their occupation. Who do you think will get more attractive female attention?

Man A (technically U):

Beckham 45

3 becks

Or is it 'Man' B:

Chico 3

Chico 1

What say you?

Personally, I think we all know which one always wins in real life. Unattractive girls and gay men tend to prefer B, while top-tier Stacies and average tier girls who deviate towards the norm prefer A.; Anyone who ever thought they were a chad in their teens only to be cucked by a much older man knows this is the truth. The young welps always have to wait for Chad to finish with his primae noctis.

Attachments

• Beckham side.jpg
    Beckham side.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 399
  • chico 2.jpg
    chico 2.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, thecel, Descartes and 7 others
Just look like Beckham if you don't look like Chico theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, AscendingHero, minotaur and 36 others
Just look like Beckham if you don't look like Chico theory
When you become an oldcel, it just becomes more socially acceptable for a woman to reject you as an incel because she doesn't need a socially acceptable excuse to call you creepy anymore, whereas the Chase literally never ends for Chad

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
chads in 2050

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Golgo13, faggotchadlite and 5 others
Both of them are frauding baldcels tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, owlofathena, Philtrumcel and 3 others
GF liked A better as well.

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais and Deleted member 4106
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and MiroslavBulldosex
I KNEW IT!!!!
an asian picking the whitest looking one
This is too easy
Yeah.
she’s a White Worshipper.
My ex- was a ‘Proud Latina’ SWJ Zoomer who only dated White guys. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descartes, .🇹🇩., Philtrumcel and 1 other person
cope

all chico needs to do is grow stubble and keep his hair (which he will prob do w/ a transplant) and he'll be on the same level as beckham at that age.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Callooh_Calais and datboijj
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj
1 the boys billy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, savagetaysh, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
DEFINE THE AGE (range) OF THE WOMEN????

All women: Ironically, in my experience, it seems older women prey on the younger chico looking ones more than the young ones do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
Older chad will have more appeal. Beckham mogs chico in status, money, and sex appeal. Beckham prime is also another king of sex appeal. Chico looks "Better" by autistic psl standards but beckham just so wide appeal

• +1
Reactions: Niki9911, Callooh_Calais, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
All women: Ironically, in my experience, it seems older women prey on the younger chico looking ones more than the young ones do
I haven't noticed, persoanlly.
because I was gonna gestimate women below 25 Chico. Women from 25-30 could go either way. And women of above 30 for beckhams

cope

all chico needs to do is grow stubble and keep his hair (which he will prob do w/ a transplant) and he'll be on the same level as beckham at that age.
That's exactly the point ... Chico can look better when he gets older. Old Chico would mog Young Chico then, just like Beckham mogs Chico now.

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
because I was gonna gestimate women below 25 Chico. Women from 25-30 could go either way. And women of above 30 for beckhams

I honest-to-Christ feel like women over 30 would choose Chico, esp. those 50 year old women who style themselves as 'milf' or 'cougar'.

• +1
Reactions: Niki9911, AsGoodAsItGets and volcelfatcel
JBS will go for chico, any actual woman past the age of 20 will go for masc Beckham. His sex appeal is thru the roof.
He is on the same leagues of sex appeal as gandy, jb's may not prefer gandy but as soon as they are in their 20s they want a masculine high class guy.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, AsGoodAsItGets and owlofathena
I honest-to-Christ feel like women over 30 would choose Chico, esp. those 50 year old women who style themselves as 'milf' or 'cougar'.
Common trend, most older women do actually prefer younger guys for some reason. Younger women now tend to go for men in their 30s and 40s even 50s

Yeah.
she’s a White Worshipper.
My ex- was a ‘Proud Latina’ SWJ Zoomer who only dated White guys. 🤦🏻‍♂️

The more likely a girl is some PoC activist who talks about how much she is proud of being Black/Brown/Purple, the more likely she goes home to some White guy she calls her 'master' and gets wet off degrading racial play that she would never be caught dead telling anyone she admits to liking.

Imagine AOC's (or Ilhan Omar)'s pillow talk with her bf...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185 and TheAnomaly
JBS will go for chico, any actual woman past the age of 20 will go for masc Beckham. His sex appeal is thru the roof.
He is on the same leagues of sex appeal as gandy, jb's may not prefer gandy but as soon as they are in their 20s they want a masculine high class guy.
Thing is, both chico and Beckham would consider JBs more attractive than 20+ y/o foids, which is where Cuckowski would a clear advantage. Though beckham can also be a JB slayer if he frauds hard enough with toppik and concealers.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I KNEW IT!!!!
an asian picking the whitest looking one
This is too easy
LOL, this asian chick who rejects ricecels in my class and wants a white or fair skinned man was the same one last year posting whatsapp stories about BLM all fucking day and how wrong george floyds death and muh racism JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descartes, TheAnomaly and datboijj
Thing is, both chico and Beckham would consider JBs more attractive than 20+ y/o foids, which is where Cuckowski would a clear advantage. Though beckham can also be a JB slayer if he frauds hard enough with toppik and concealers.
Beckham could be a JB slayer right. Frauding is require however, I think pretty much any woman past the age of 18 getting into their 20s will 90% of the time pick beckham since sex appeal is king.

No, they would choose Beckham too, they just settle with Lachowski because they feel like they have no chance with Beckham who is reserved for her sister (I repeat: statutory rape laws exist for a reason)

Older women tend to be very sexual towards younger men for soem Reason

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Callooh_Calais
Are you really saying that if you are a good-looking 30-45 yo men you can slay prime women in her 20s, but it's difficult to slay women in her 30s and up, because these women go for younger men?

• +1
This

Common trend, most older women do actually prefer younger guys for some reason. Younger women now tend to go for men in their 30s and 40s even 50s
"younger women now tend to go for men in their 30's and 40's even 50"s.

citation needed please. And I am not saying older good looking men can't do well.

• +1
What a close match ...

Chads

citation needed please. And I am not saying older good looking men can't do well.

These statistics are almost certainly underreported too. That, click on any video by Clairo, Lana Del Rey, etc. it's just horny young girls talking about their friends' fathers

I mean I don't have scientific proof or studies, but look at tiktok. Most younger women want men that are settled and in their prime, financially secure and confident on top of that an experience thing that most women have, likely older men will be better at sex, will have more life experience and I also have seen an increase in daddy issues for younger women.

The shittier part about 30s is that this is when most men start balding JFL, if you don't bald and keep ur hair via fin or some shit youll end up well into your 50s as a man in SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Beckham could be a JB slayer right. Frauding is require however
Young girls literally fraud their own ages to meet older men. Why would you ever fraud about your age in any direction except older? I sometimes lie and say I'm 35 just to get more interest on FB

• +1
I get where you're going with this, and I agree. However, I think the looks disparity between Chico and Beckham is severe enough to where the age thing would probably disappear. Prime Chico beats old man Becks.

With that being said, I agree with what you're saying - the reason age is so powerful is because it is a huge status indicator - when you're older, you have more respect, more life/relationship/sex experience, more self assurance, more money etc. Women starts craving older guys at a young age - some more than others of course.

• +1
I get where you're going with this, and I agree. However, I think the looks disparity between Chico and Beckham is severe enough to where the age thing would probably disappear. Prime Chico beats old man Becks.

With that being said, I agree with what you're saying - the reason age is so powerful is because it is a huge status indicator - when you're older, you have more respect, more life/relationship/sex experience, more self assurance, more money etc. Women starts craving older guys at a young age - some more than others of course.
Prime chico would never mog prime Beckham maybe if it was old Beckham then sometimes but even then in smv and sex appeal. Maybe for psl tards and 16 year old girls but most women 20+ would hands down pick beckham

• +1
Prime chico would never mog prime Beckham maybe if it was old Beckham then sometimes but even then in smv and sex appeal. Maybe for psl tards and 16 year old girls but most women 20+ would hands down pick beckham
Well, firstly this comparison is about Prime Chico vs old Beckham (as per the pictures).

Further, in a comparison between prime Chico and prime Beckham, assuming none of them are famous (in which case, Beckham being a world renowned star would have too high of an impact), I believe Chico is obviously the more attractive man.

This is essentially prime Beckham:

wra9U1c6jJU9SI8e9pyR-RytN3RCipJp0bCoYoW7v8sTDpPOMMuv3t1dbttTeFgheCCSH61_vkmb-yUvx9e02DG677I-N8YM1hR7FiNFj5C0Fa2JQJ-QQ0hS=s0-d

with a height of 5'10

vs Prime Chico with a height of 6'3:

tumblr_mufb1vWBnH1rmybjvo1_500.jpg

I am confident that not only 16 year olds would prefer Chico.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Callooh_Calais, court monarch777 and 1 other person
chico would have several prime jb, while beckham would have housewives of 30 years +. the lachowski is more beautiful and taller, this is not even a dispute

Well, firstly this comparison is about Prime Chico vs old Beckham (as per the pictures).

Further, in a comparison between prime Chico and prime Beckham, assuming none of them are famous (in which case, Beckham being a world renowned star would have too high of an impact), I believe Chico is obviously the more attractive man.

This is essentially prime Beckham:

wra9U1c6jJU9SI8e9pyR-RytN3RCipJp0bCoYoW7v8sTDpPOMMuv3t1dbttTeFgheCCSH61_vkmb-yUvx9e02DG677I-N8YM1hR7FiNFj5C0Fa2JQJ-QQ0hS=s0-d

with a height of 5'10

vs Prime Chico with a height of 6'3:

tumblr_mufb1vWBnH1rmybjvo1_500.jpg

I am confident that not only 16 year olds would prefer Chico.
Height is good. But I think Beckham falls into classically handsome, as good as chico looks he is jb magnet, Beckham just looks more mature, built, very masculine. For most women 25+ I still thinks he wins in appeal, prime chico may be more attractive in psl but beckhams appeal is undeniable, legit sex icon whole life and thirsted not just counting his football status. Aging better than chico as well, he is timeless in appeal.

Attachments

• 812lMQ0dr5L._SY500_.jpg
    812lMQ0dr5L._SY500_.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 227
Height is good. But I think Beckham falls into classically handsome, as good as chico looks he is jb magnet, Beckham just looks more mature, built, very masculine. For most women 25+ I still thinks he wins in appeal, prime chico may be more attractive in psl but beckhams appeal is undeniable, legit sex icon whole life and thirsted not just counting his football status. Aging better than chico as well, he is timeless in appeal.
Firstly, we cannot ignore Beckhams football status. If he was a nobody, it is extremely unlikely even a model agency would pick him up. His sex appeal exists because of his status as a football player. Compare him to say, Fredrik Ljungberg, who probably would get a modeling contract even without his football fame:

gja9rvaktmq21.jpg

Just because someone is more "mature" or "masculine" doesn't mean they have higher sex appeal. Many men are very masculine yet have zero appeal to women because they simply aren't good looking enough.

As for Beckham being more "built" than Chico, I disagree.

Chicos physique:

4e0846bb21c807095d92b3b71892520a.jpg

vs Beckham physique:

YLBccryZUiwtQGdhPYoqh3-vRnppwV5bqL8m5jAg8TRRpN8i3DWTPTlbZFkRLaosRl9nLM6_61y3S-nuZ3NL_aB9aoRuyVNnBxomUvZnF58Op9v1I7WZ5vHuAZJtbhJ5uEmA3qyGPO5SF5hljypiYQ

The reality is that your perception of Beckham is tied to his status. If he was a random nobody, he would never stand a chance against Chico. Chico simply has the superior genetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Callooh_Calais and volcelfatcel
if beckam weren't famous, he would just be a local chad, just fuck some fat badoo girls. before chico became a model, he was already throwing milk at school in all jbs

• +1
Firstly, we cannot ignore Beckhams football status. If he was a nobody, it is extremely unlikely even a model agency would pick him up. His sex appeal exists because of his status as a football player. Compare him to say, Fredrik Ljungberg, who probably would get a modeling contract even without his football fame:

gja9rvaktmq21.jpg

Just because someone is more "mature" or "masculine" doesn't mean they have higher sex appeal. Many men are very masculine yet have zero appeal to women because they simply aren't good looking enough.

Chicos physique:

vs Beckham physique:

YLBccryZUiwtQGdhPYoqh3-vRnppwV5bqL8m5jAg8TRRpN8i3DWTPTlbZFkRLaosRl9nLM6_61y3S-nuZ3NL_aB9aoRuyVNnBxomUvZnF58Op9v1I7WZ5vHuAZJtbhJ5uEmA3qyGPO5SF5hljypiYQ

The reality is that your perception of Beckham is tied to his status. If he was a random nobody, he would never stand a chance against Chico. Chico simply has the superior genetics.
Beckman disgusting frame

• +1
Lachowski is an incel tho
Looking dimorphic is what matters

gja9rvaktmq21.jpg

Chicos physique:

vs Beckham physique:

Argument invalid, you use a picture of Chico from when he is over the age specified
ompare him to say, Fredrik Ljungberg, who probably would get a modeling contract even without his football fame:

Ljungberg is a balding manlet and if not for his eyes would be considered overcompensating and 'creepy', this entire post seems like cope in the face of superior Beckham genetics tbh

Last edited:
chico-1-jpg.1085867

how can you be so small at 6'3

gymcel asap

Ljungberg is a balding manlet and if not for his eyes would be considered overcompensating and 'creepy', this entire post seems like cope in the face of superior Beckham genetics tbh
lol I just noticed people always cherrypick the same photos of this guy to prove that it's not over for baldcels

0_GettyImages-1191231837.jpg

Freddie-Ljungberg-1215023.jpg

freddie-ljungberg-interim-manager-of-arsenal-acknowledges-the-fans-picture-id1192955189

Last edited:
  • +1
Argument invalid, you use a picture of Chico from when he is over the age specified

1. There is no age for Chico specified in the post i quoted, so I have no idea why you just made up a non existent metric

2. Ljungberg still looks better than Beckham facially. That he is bald and 5'9 or whatever his height is isn't really relevant. He still beats Beckham PSL wise. Your judgement is obviously clouded by Beckhams fame as an icon, spurred on by his footballing success. The reality is that Chico has better genetics, and any comparisons of them will prove as much. Beckham simply isn't even close.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais and Philtrumcel
lol I just noticed people always cherrypick the same photos of this guy to prove that it's not over for baldcels

0_GettyImages-1191231837.jpg

Freddie-Ljungberg-1215023.jpg

freddie-ljungberg-interim-manager-of-arsenal-acknowledges-the-fans-picture-id1192955189
The photos aren't cherry picked. When a guy is balding in his 20s, you use pictures of him in his 20s to discuss how balding in your 20s affects people. Picking photos when he's 40+ years old are obviously completely irrelevant. Even then, he still turbo mogs almost all existing 40 year olds, I have no idea why you think you just proved a point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niki9911 and Callooh_Calais
The photos aren't cherry picked. When a guy is balding in his 20s, you use pictures of him in his 20s to discuss how balding in your 20s affects people. Picking photos when he's 40+ years old are obviously completely irrelevant. Even then, he still turbo mogs almost all existing 40 year olds, I have no idea why you think you just proved a point.
balding is death

• +1