Older Chads mog Younglings every single time

Assuming you never heard of either in your life, who mogs who?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
balding is death
If you're ugly with hair you're ugly bald. If you're GL with hair you're GL bald, just to a lesser extent. Its funny to think about how many fugly incels on this site stress about their hair while being an autistic manlet that wouldn't be saved even with the best hair genetics possible.

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
lol I just noticed people always cherrypick the same photos of this guy to prove that it's not over for baldcels

0_GettyImages-1191231837.jpg

Freddie-Ljungberg-1215023.jpg

freddie-ljungberg-interim-manager-of-arsenal-acknowledges-the-fans-picture-id1192955189
CCAPBxGWEAADahY.jpg

aeab17973dc2c731ec4f0f10a556bcde.jpg

1315.jpg

1315.jpg

All photos are candid or mugshots. He simply has insane PSL while bald. I'm starting to think ugly incels want to deny it being possible to be GL bald to somehow inflate the worth of them still having their hair. The reality is that its all about having a good looking face.

CCAPBxGWEAADahY.jpg

1315.jpg

1315.jpg

All photos are candid or mugshots. He simply has insane PSL while bald. I'm starting to think ugly incels want to deny it being possible to be GL bald to somehow inflate the worth of them still having their hair. The reality is that its all about having a good looking face.
are you bald or balding

• +1
are you bald or balding
No. And what I am saying is true irregardless of me having hair or not having hair. Its not as if I was bald the statement would magically not be true.

No. And what I am saying is true irregardless of me having hair or not having hair. Its not as if I was bald the statement would magically not be true.
alright buddy

Well, firstly this comparison is about Prime Chico vs old Beckham (as per the pictures).

Further, in a comparison between prime Chico and prime Beckham, assuming none of them are famous (in which case, Beckham being a world renowned star would have too high of an impact), I believe Chico is obviously the more attractive man.

This is essentially prime Beckham:

wra9U1c6jJU9SI8e9pyR-RytN3RCipJp0bCoYoW7v8sTDpPOMMuv3t1dbttTeFgheCCSH61_vkmb-yUvx9e02DG677I-N8YM1hR7FiNFj5C0Fa2JQJ-QQ0hS=s0-d

with a height of 5'10

vs Prime Chico with a height of 6'3:

tumblr_mufb1vWBnH1rmybjvo1_500.jpg

I am confident that not only 16 year olds would prefer Chico.
Beckham was always a Chad. People called him the best looking football player in the 90s already. I think Beckham in his 20s would beat Chico in his 20s in terms of appeal.

Beckham2

Beckham1

Baldcel detected

Beckham was always a Chad. People called him the best looking football player in the 90s already. I think Beckham in his 20s would beat Chico in his 20s in terms of appeal.

View attachment 1086907

View attachment 1086908
Beckham isn't bad looking, he simply isn't a PSL god like Chico is. Cristiano Ronaldo is currently hailed as one of if not the best looking footballer. That isn't really saying much, as people are too impacted by their status as a footballer and fame.

Beckham, if he was a regular guy just going about his life would be considering very GL, but not as much so as Chico. I mean, you could of course have the opinion that Beckham simply has a higher PSL or overall SMV when disregarding fame etc., and we could probably attempt to measure them to gain some more objective knowledge. As it stands, I find it adequate to simply compare the best Beckham photos and the best Chico photos - Chico clearly has the higher PSL to my eyes.

Baldcel detected
I'm not sure if you believe this is an argument? What I am saying doesn't become true or untrue depending on if I am bald or not. It is literally completely irrelevant.

A 45year old man and a 20 year old both enter the same glitzy EDM/Progressive House club in say, Amsterdam or Paris. Both are obviously genetically gifted, dressed in fashionable attire and are in an echelon of their own.

Assume you never heard of either in your life and they have literally no status halo accounting from their occupation. Who do you think will get more attractive female attention?

Man A (technically U):

View attachment 1085854

View attachment 1085858

Or is it 'Man' B:

View attachment 1085864

View attachment 1085867

What say you?

Personally, I think we all know which one always wins in real life. Unattractive girls and gay men tend to prefer B, while top-tier Stacies and average tier girls who deviate towards the norm prefer A.; Anyone who ever thought they were a chad in their teens only to be cucked by a much older man knows this is the truth. The young welps always have to wait for Chad to finish with his primae noctis.
You might be right about older Chads mogging the younger ones, but not in this case. The footballer doesn't mog Tico. They're both Chads, but Tico's got a unique look that actually makes him handsome to the extreme. He makes the footballer look ordinary. An ordinary gigachad.

CCAPBxGWEAADahY.jpg

1315.jpg

1315.jpg

Honest to god, I'm just fucking sick of Freddie Ljungberg's manlet, Arabesque-looking arse. The fact that you baldcels keep on referencing back the same four people (Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, The Rock, Freddie Ljungberg) is reason why everyone thinks being a balding (as opposed to bald, we can still see your hairline even if you shave it all off) attractive man is such an outlier: Sure, there may be some really attractive, tall gimps or spastics out there, but that doesn't mean being a gimp or spastic is somehow a plus.

Are you really saying that if you are a good-looking 30-45 yo men you can slay prime women in her 20s, but it's difficult to slay women in her 30s and up, because these women go for younger men?

Believe it or not (since a lot of people here don't), women still don't make the choices in the dating game: Chad does. So if some 18yr old girl is with a 20 year old man, it's because the 35 year old Chad picked her as his second; If older women start preying after young men, it's because the chads their age (once again) consigned them to last place.

The dating market you see is a creation of Chad, because 90% of most men and women are timid and submissive and don't have the stones to remake the world as they see fit, ergo it's the Chads that do who create the dating paradigms we see and that is why older women are forced to try and date younger men who may not otherwise be aware to their tricks (since Chad is)

• Woah
Reactions: AlexAP
You might be right about older Chads mogging the younger ones, but not in this case. The footballer doesn't mog Tico. They're both Chads, but Tico's got a unique look that actually makes him handsome to the extreme

Literally only ugly femcel women and gay men think Chico beats Becks

Believe it or not (since a lot of people here don't), women still don't make the choices in the dating game: Chad does. So if some 18yr old girl is with a 20 year old man, it's because the 35 year old Chad picked her as his second; If older women start preying after young men, it's because the chads their age (once again) consigned them to last place.

The dating market you see is a creation of Chad, because 90% of most men and women are timid and submissive and don't have the stones to remake the world as they see fit, ergo it's the Chads that do who create the dating paradigms we see and that is why older women are forced to try and date younger men who may not otherwise be aware to their tricks (since Chad is)
I would say it's Chad + Stacy. Stacy still has the most power in the dating market imo, but Chad comes close. Other than that, your observation is on point.

Many people ask sometimes "Who has more power? Men or women?", but it's not one gender who has more power. It's attractive people on both genders.

Honest to god, I'm just fucking sick of Freddie Ljungberg's manlet, Arabesque-looking arse. The fact that you baldcels keep on referencing back the same four people (Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, The Rock, Freddie Ljungberg) is reason why everyone thinks being a balding (as opposed to bald, we can still see your hairline even if you shave it all off) attractive man is such an outlier: Sure, there may be some really attractive, tall gimps or spastics out there, but that doesn't mean being a gimp or spastic is somehow a plus.
But nobody is saying its a plus. Literally nobody is saying "its better to be bald / balding than to have a full head of hair". The point that is being refuted by posting Ljungberg or other GL men is to show that it is possible to still look good while bald. Does that mean most people will look good while bald? Of course not, only very GL people will do so. Does that mean it is somehow better to be bald? Obviously not.

This forums obsession on balding is so ridiculous because its filled with people who are ugly with or without hair. It literally doesn't matter.

Literally only ugly femcel women and gay men think Chico beats Becks
I don't think it's that deep, dude. Get off the internet for a little bit, lol.

I would say it's Chad + Stacy. Stacy still has the most power in the dating market imo, but Chad comes close. Other than that, your observation is on point.

Many people ask sometimes "Who has more power? Men or women?", but it's not one gender who has more power. It's attractive people on both genders.
I think mr. Calloh Calais is correct in this one.

In the modern dating market, women in general holds a lot more power than men, because of hypergamy. However the result of hypergamy must entail that the men at the top has access to essentially ALL women. Further, since being at the top genetically gives one added status via women competing, this gives Chad even more power. As such, the best looking men (Chad) will have very many women experiencing very strong lust for him. The best looking women however (Stacy) will have roughly equal amount of men lusting for her as some random decent looking girl with a big ass.

With that being said, attractive women will have quicker access to sex since men will be ready to fuck on a moments notice to a larger degree than the best looking women. Further, attractive women (top tier women) will often not only require good looks, but several status indicators like fame/popularity and/or money.

With that being said, the sexual "success" of the best looking women vs the second tier of good looking women will be very similar. The best looking men vs the second tier of good looking men will result in way more access to sex for the best looking men.

• +1
I think mr. Calloh Calais is correct in this one.

In the modern dating market, women in general holds a lot more power than men, because of hypergamy. However the result of hypergamy must entail that the men at the top has access to essentially ALL women. Further, since being at the top genetically gives one added status via women competing, this gives Chad even more power. As such, the best looking men (Chad) will have very many women experiencing very strong lust for him. The best looking women however (Stacy) will have roughly equal amount of men lusting for her as some random decent looking girl with a big ass.

With that being said, attractive women will have quicker access to sex since men will be ready to fuck on a moments notice to a larger degree than the best looking women. Further, attractive women (top tier women) will often not only require good looks, but several status indicators like fame/popularity and/or money.

With that being said, the sexual "success" of the best looking women vs the second tier of good looking women will be very similar. The best looking men vs the second tier of good looking men will result in way more access to sex for the best looking men.
Chad can have access to nearly all women, yeah. But Stacy does definitely have access to all men. There's no difference here.

One difference is: The average Chad wants to use his power to slay many women, Stacys, Beckys, etc. The average Stacy on the other hand wants a LTR with a Chad (lookswise or statusmaxxed). Stacy could have sex with all Chads, Chadlites, HTN, Normies, etc. she finds, but she doesn't want to. That gives Stacy more power than Chad in the dating market: She is less desperate, more selective than Chad. Chad can get her, yeah, but he has to jestermax for it.

An example: Amnesia is a Chad but he slays Beckys on Tinder. A Stacy would have no problem to find as many Chads as she wants to if she would be on Tinder. Stacy > Chad.

Chad can have access to nearly all women, yeah. But Stacy does definitely have access to all men. There's no difference here.

One difference is: The average Chad wants to use his power to slay many women, Stacys, Beckys, etc. The average Stacy on the other hand wants a LTR with a Chad (lookswise or statusmaxxed). Stacy could have sex with all Chads, Chadlites, HTN, Normies, etc. she finds, but she doesn't want to. That gives Stacy more power than Chad in the dating market: She is less desperate, more selective than Chad. Chad can get her, yeah, but he has to jestermax for it.

An example: Amnesia is a Chad but he slays Beckys on Tinder. A Stacy would have no problem to find as many Chads as she wants to if she would be on Tinder. Stacy > Chad.
While what you're saying is true, I don't agree with your conclusion.

Stacy only wants Chad, and may or may not get him. He is a rare commodity. Chad wants all types of women, he doesn't even necessarily have a strong preference for Stacy. He has full access to these women.

As such, Chad is the one that has something Stacy wants, and he can choose to give it to her or not. A true Chad is extremely hesitant about giving Stacy what she wants, because he can fuck different women every day. Chad already has what he wants.

• +1
But nobody is saying its a plus. Literally nobody is saying "its better to be bald / balding than to have a full head of hair". The point that is being refuted by posting Ljungberg or other GL men is to show that it is possible to still look good while bald. Does that mean most people will look good while bald? Of course not, only very GL people will do so. Does that mean it is somehow better to be bald? Obviously not.

This forums obsession on balding is so ridiculous because its filled with people who are ugly with or without hair. It literally doesn't matter.

You can look bald, but you just have to make it look like you didn't do it out of resignation to hair loss; To be honest, the Duke of Cambridge doesnt't look as good with his Norwood VII head, but it's a chad power move when he does it because he easily could have done and he will always be one of the most desirable men on earth regardless of what he does, so it's the equivalent of a fat Russian guy floating in tire with a beer on his stomach yelling at his young mistress chopping wood levels of not giving a fuck. It's actually pretty based the more I think about it.

I'm honestly shocked at how tied this is: It seems like this is probably one of the mpre divisive issues on this forum.

[1]You can look bald, but you just have to make it look like you didn't do it out of resignation to hair loss; To be honest, the Duke of Cambridge doesnt't look as good with his Norwood VII head, but it's a chad power move when he does it because he easily could have done and he will always be one of the most desirable men on earth regardless of what he does, so it's the equivalent of a fat Russian guy floating in tire with a beer on his stomach yelling at his young mistress chopping wood levels of not giving a fuck. [2]It's actually pretty based the more I think about it.
[1]I understand your line of thinking: Oftentimes, people with hair that choose to shave it, or with somewhat limited hair loss that choose to save it, look a lot better than the guys which have become fully bald and clean shaves their head.

I wonder whether there is a correlation between not going fully bald and good genetics - that would make sense, considering it is universally deemed as less attractive to be bald than to have a full head of hair. As such, we will rarely see the combination of very high PSL with fully developed balding, while it is much more common to see some level of balding in most men, especially from ages 30+. So the combination of some hair loss and good genetics will be much more usual, also because some level of balding (exposed temples, some thinness on top of crown) is much more common than full balding (horse shoe / fully shaved).

[2] Honestly, status create extremely strong levels of attraction despite bad looks as you say. I am starting to think that there are two distinct levels of attraction; the attraction that is PURELY physical, and the attraction that is PURELY status. While physical attraction will fuel status attraction, it doesn't work the other way around. I think women primarily works through pure status attraction (where as I said, physical attraction is the most important factor to indicate such status), i.e., good physical attraction but bottom of the barrel status would in theory not work, but in practice we correlate good looks with high status so extremely strongly that it would take a lot to make someone unattractive despite their good looks. Example would probably be if Chico started wearing diapers and shitting himself and had a mommy fetish. While he would still get sex, he would probably seriously hurt his levels of attraction, jfl.

Ben Affleck looks fantastic for 47 in this pic. This was a year ago.

• +1
JBS will go for chico, any actual woman past the age of 20 will go for masc Beckham. His sex appeal is thru the roof.
He is on the same leagues of sex appeal as gandy, jb's may not prefer gandy but as soon as they are in their 20s they want a masculine high class guy.
i know a 16 year old girl who thinks gandy is sexy

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais and volcelfatcel
i know a 16 year old girl who thinks gandy is sexy

I know more girls of 18-20 range who prefer men like Gandy, J Cole, David Beckham etc. than I see them choose someone like Harry Styles (unless nerdy and unattractive)

I know more girls of 18-20 range who prefer men like Gandy, J Cole, David Beckham etc. than I see them choose someone like Harry Styles (unless nerdy and unattractive)
>J Cole
>Attractive

Pick one

Add another one to the pile: A bunch of neotenous-looking PSL males obsessed with OP's oneitis, yet once again Older Chad practices his right to primer noctis and first choice among mating material:

Cucked by an oldcel again

If you're under the age of 35, it still hasn't truly began.

No 45yr old looks like Beckham. The wall actually hits very quickly for most men. They are balding, overweight, shit collagen + descending fat pads at that age.

I would agree that the minority of masculine-looking men with good hair genes age a lot better than women though.