Older lady says men with a 6 inch dick or less are in no position to negotiate when it comes to LTRs being offered as they have no other choices...

L

Lawton88

Kraken

This is comedy gold...does anyone know how to find her original video where this came from?

Her talking 1:25 to 2:20, 2:56 to 3:07, 4:25 to 4:38, 6:08 to 6:19 and 6:39 to 6:56

Damn she gives the guy who she says was decent looking a blow job in the parking lot the 1st day she meets him and then complains he doesn't want a LTR and then says any guy with a 6 inch or less dick must find a LTR because they don't have anything to negotiate with when it comes to women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Mewton, Hades and 4 others
Dropped her tiara

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
That philtrum is insane holy fuck don't think I've seen one this bad

• +1
Reactions: Hades
She looks like a ghetto Kris Jenner
Bs0kBOS.jpg
iu

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Hades, Yliaster and 3 others
She has 6 inch philtrum.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Mewton, Hades and 2 others
My dick is 7 inches nbp and my libido is high but I'm a dwarf midget faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
She has no options for ltr

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane

This is comedy gold...does anyone know how to find her original video where this came from?

Her talking 1:25 to 2:20, 2:56 to 3:07, 4:25 to 4:38, 6:08 to 6:19 and 6:39 to 6:56

Damn she gives the guy who she says was decent looking a blow job in the parking lot the 1st day she meets him and then complains he doesn't want a LTR and then says any guy with a 6 inch or less dick must find a LTR because they don't have anything to negotiate with when it comes to women.

Her looksmatch was bullied in high school for being ugly and roped ..THESE FOIDS MAN !!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Are y'all really gonna get bothered by what this ugly milf said...she's just bitter and lonely an attention seeker!

Are y'all really gonna get bothered by what this ugly milf said...she's just bitter and lonely an attention seeker!

It shows the mindset of females now despite her age and looks. This guy was a HTN at least probably 6/10 according to her comments about him. She really believes she is doing him a favor offering a LTR deal due to him being 6 inches or less and he can't do any better because of that.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
It shows the mindset of females now despite her age and looks. This guy was a HTN at least probably 6/10 according to her comments about him. She really believes she is doing him a favor offering a LTR deal due to him being 6 inches or less and he can't do any better because of that.
The avg penis while errect is 5'2 inches errect, by being 6 inches already larger then 70 percent of men.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 15004, thereallegend and 1 other person
Yeah and neither does she, beggars can't be choosers

Stupid bitch

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Hades
Real talk bro I wish she dies ASAP,i can't bear it when zombies like her talk shit about men.

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
She deserves to be deported back to the slums of honduras where she can cry about being abuse by the cartel

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Gargantuan and volcelfatcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back