Older-man anti-aging looksmaxxing: save up 15000 USD for a 1 time facelift.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Every man, BUT ESPECIALLY whites, wanting to look good. For as long as possible.
Should save up 15000 USD (or more).
For a limited/small facelift. To be done in his 40's or 50's.
It can only be a limited one. and only, 1 time in whole life. (Otherwise it looks odd).

I think, it can (assuming good hair, lean, etc..) buy you another 5-10 years of looking younger. I think.

Alot, go the fillers route. And I think that is mostly a mistake. Because you end up looking puffy/fat/bloated in the face. Don't be fooled into the fillers/injections route. You may lose all your leanness in face. And lean is life, for face looks, also. Than better do a face lift 1 time, it cost 1 time investment more, but you get tight(er) skin again AND you keep lean face.

Lift1

Lift2
Lift3
Lift4
Lift5

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Kroker, Deleted member 3828 and 6 others
who told you a facelift can be done only once?

It does NOT look odd when done even many times. Everything depends on the surgeon. Can be redone literally every 10 years.

How do you think all those 70 year old high-profile motherfuckers like madonna look 35?

PS. Also, stop this filler cope, srsly. they do not make one bloated, PIZZA does. Which all those rich fuckers love to eat. Imagine earning 100 million a year, and not be able to eat your favourite pasta? Yeah, this is why "fillers" bloat. 'Cause it is not "fillers".

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator, Pumanator, Deleted member 7725 and 4 others
Money maxing in general is more important because there's tons of anti aging solutions coming out all the time. Red light therapy at home devices (the machines proven to be effective cost thousands of dollars) for example. There's tons of supplements which have evidence supporting there's a good chance they have anti aging benefits, as well.

I had a list at one point, but I'm not going to do more research until I have a higher income stream or get a older.

Or Stem Cell Therapy:

PRP-Skin.jpg
images
StemCellsTherapy5.jpg

I think most older men can never be Chad, but they can at least looksmax to alright looking, and then make up the rest of the gap by developing solid game and social skills, to have a good social life and fulfilling dating life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Cidre enjoyer, Pumanator and 1 other person
@Deusmaximus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deusmaximus and Deleted member 4430
Money maxing in general is more important because there's tons of anti aging solutions coming out all the time. Red light therapy at home devices (the machines proven to be effective cost thousands of dollars) for example. There's tons of supplements which have evidence supporting there's a good chance they have anti aging benefits, as well.

I had a list at one point, but I'm not going to do more research until I have a higher income stream or get a older.

Or Stem Cell Therapy:

PRP-Skin.jpg
images
StemCellsTherapy5.jpg

I think most older men can never be Chad, but they can at least looksmax to alright looking, and then make up the rest of the gap by developing solid game and social skills, to have a good social life and fulfilling dating life.
Not sure about stem cells... The first two look like typical outcomes of facelifts. :unsure:
e.g. 2nd girl has her lip corners lifted - because during the facelift they pulled them up to get rid of the resting bitch face.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

Or Stem Cell Therapy:

PRP-Skin.jpg
images
StemCellsTherapy5.jpg

fuck i need stem cell therapy now.

Rotting with my shit Retin-A, shit Skinceuticals CE Ferulic, shit GHK-CU Copper 1%, shit Derminator, shit sterile collagen flasks, shit edible collagen powder.

At 22 my skin only looks 20 it's fucking oVER ANTIAGEMAXX NOW!

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and AlexBrown84
no one.
but I seen people that had many facelifts, I guess. Whom looked uncanny, fake, obvious as hell.

Obviously. it should be looking 100% natural.
And people can't tell you had a facelift.

If that is possible after more than 1 facelift, than I stand corrected with muh 1 time.
It does NOT look odd when done even many times. Everything depends on the surgeon. Can be redone literally every 10 years.
I never knew.
Obviously I'm scared about multipule ones because of faces like these.
where these people got pulled back so much. That they somehow ended up for example wirth a very wide mouth.

Breekbekkikker
Breekbekkikker2

Of it's possible to avoid getting strange features? Like a rediculous wide looking pulled mouth, etc... Than it's okay to do more than 1. I dunno if that is possible to avoid. when doing plenty pull backs with face lift.
How do you think all those 70 year old high-profile motherfuckers like madonna look 35?
Madonna looks filler bloathed puff fish. to be honest.

Maybe she had facelift.
But she seems more filler maxxed.
She looks bloathed as fuck in the face. Even though she is quit lean, not fat, body wise.

jmIJ3faNsmZdhs4z2SWxr-G_cZ8L6LEQcE85uZ1_fis.jpg
Madonna

even if she looks 35.
she looks uncanny, in motion. And than like a ugly 35 yo. weird puffy face on top of small body. While when she was young, she had a normal, small face on top of her body. We can't say, it's added fat only or even mostly.
it's imo for sure, som e type of injections, fillers.

PS. Also, stop this filler cope, srsly. they do not make one bloated, PIZZA does. Which all those rich fuckers love to eat. Imagine earning 100 million a year, and not be able to eat your favourite pasta? Yeah, this is why "fillers" bloat. 'Cause it is not "fillers".
there is plenty examples.
Of lean or people staying equal bf%; but gotting blaothed look from fillers.
for examples: jimmy Carr, courtney cox, madonna, lately tom cruise, Zack effron,

Or Stem Cell Therapy:

PRP-Skin.jpg
images
StemCellsTherapy5.jpg

yeah. who knows what treatments the future brings.
nice to have a money stack at older age. To at least be able to buy some of them. And mogg the same aged peers.
Obviously, you will never become really great/good looking comapred to 22 year old guys. But at least you can mogg the men, in their 40's, 50's 60's etc.. And maybe even the men in their 30's.
Now dating women in that sma eage bracket si far from ideal.
But hoepfully it helps more with work, carreer. And how you feel about yourself basically. And daily lfie treatments

Last edited:
Good post. Should I get facelift at 19 or just stick with filler on Monday for under eyes and if I like result, get fat graft or orbital implant?
that should not be needed, for another 25 years for you. obviously.
skincare maxxing, should mean having good tight skin till 40 or longer,

Facelift+co2+fat grafting is the holy grail for oldcels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: phudaaaa, Pumanator, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
I want to do stuff now for my skin and anti aging.
your half balck skin, should mean you can remain without cracks till 40.
just. tretinoin, sunscreen, moisterizer daily. for now. avoid sun, don't go tanning
Than at 25-30 yo; maybe add collagen peptides to drink/food, supplement. Maybe lat 20's; hopp on copper peptides (ghk-cu, or Ghk-pal.

That's the basics, for anti aging in skincare.
Than if skin has specific idssues, add a product to the mixx. that deals with that one. this can change over time, even on a weekly/monthly basis.
I’ve gotten Botox done for my forehead and it’s made huge difference at 19.
I can't fathom needing botox at 19. I'm 20 years older, and my forehead is crackless still. And I don zero skincare till the age of 36 orso. I guess I have mogger skin genes, even though I'm white, so genetically speaking worst skin or aging
What else can I do. Plz don’t mention acne scars as I already know what to do for that
👍

I think it’s from spending the last two summers constantly outside with no sunscreen cuz muh “blacks don’t need sunscreen” lie that I believed. Already reversed most of it from first treatment of Botox though
botox is not a fix.
Just a way to hide it. like how a pain killer pill, will hide the pain but if the injury remains than the pain will re-appear over time. The skin flaw, will re-appear over time, when the cause of the flaw in skin doesn't get solved.
need to collagen maxx. for dureable solutions.
Check the collagenmaxxing threads here. they are having good/great advices

I think it’s from spending the last two summers constantly outside with no sunscreen cuz muh “blacks don’t need sunscreen” lie that I believed. Already reversed most of it from first treatment of Botox though

Firstly, there is almost NOTHING that REVERSES skin damage. In your case it's photoaging - sun damage (80% of aging comes from the sun).

Nonetheless, there is a list of treatments that reverses photoaging (everything else that you see besides these few listed does not):

Secondly, there are 1) Tretinoin, 2) Dermaneedling with a) Dr Pen or b) Derminator. Both of these are reliable and cheap.

Thirdly, there are 3) CO2 Laser, 4) Red Light Therapy and 5) Radiofrequency Microneedling. These are more costly but nonetheless reliable and would normally be done at a doctor.

Fourthly, there are 6) GHK-CU (see NIOD CAIS 3 1:1), 7) Flavinoids (Green Tea Serum by Innisfree) and other less researched substances. They are usually cheap but unreliable since not much research exists. I would still incorporate them.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Is there anyone here who is old enough to be considering a facelift?

i dunno how many 40+ year old here are.
I'm almost 40.
But muh skin is still very good. But it's a decent idea for me, to go save. maybe I need one in 10+ years time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
there was one 39 year old guy on this forum, who was asking for advice for his lower third (recently).

Later turned out he had no teeth. He needs a facelift though. But he said we are all idiots. And he wants something "not involving surgery" :unsure:

But this is rarity. Usually, if you keep fit, and do not fry yourself in sun, males shouldn't need a facelift until they are like 60. Until 60, one should cope with fillers and ultherapy. And threads.

there was one 39 year old guy on this forum, who was asking for advice for his lower third (recently).

Later turned out he had no teeth. He needs a facelift though. But he said we are all idiots. And he wants something "not involving surgery" :unsure:

But this is rarity. Usually, if you keep fit, and do not fry yourself in sun, males shouldn't need a facelift until they are like 60. Until 60, one should cope with fillers and ultherapy. And threads.
@oldcell might be close to 40 orso. And @Usum was in his 40's also, and somehow been a chad his whole life, a walking genetic mogg machine since the day he was born untill now:LOL:. Great guy by the way, imo. I gave some odd or unusual suggestions, but good suggestions. https://looksmax.org/threads/tom-br...-is-entirely-about-bones.355781/#post-6547577

And there was that gymmaxxed guy here, that was also 40+
probably a few more 40's year olds can be here.

Facelift should be able to avoid till late 40's at imo.

I'm not a big fan of fillers. I used small amounts myself, but not for skin maxxing. more for assymetry managements.
Fillers has some risk of bloath, it seems. That's why I dislike. Plus, pumping it up, may take the wrinkles visually away. But when it gets lean again it's back there, so it's imo not enough of a solution. Need extra collagen, elasticity upkeep, and upkeep of decent volume in skin laers and adipotsites/fatcells.

It's imo a bit risky. to use things. that DON'T solve the problems at it's core. But manages the flaw, but not the root cause.
Which is a bit the case with filers. Although, fillers do allso add collagen.

I like other things more.
like amino acods for lower layers/adiposites volume and health. Skin turninover maxxing, and collagen maxxing with stuff like tratinoin, needle stamp, ultrazone, collagen peptide, ghk-cu, ghk-pal.

I feel amino acids upkeep of volume is overlooked alot in skincare. At least I don't hear much about it. I like how it should keep giving decent volume and health. to the otherwise with age shriffling and dying/breaking down adiopisites and overall voulem in the lower skin layers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 16380
I'm not a big fan of fillers. I used small amounts myself, but not for skin maxxing. more for assymetry managements.
Fillers has some risk of bloath, it seems. That's why I dislike. Plus, pumping it up, may take the wrinkles visually away. But when it gets lean again it's back there, so it's imo not enough of a solution. Need extra collagen, elasticity upkeep, and upkeep of decent volume in skin laers and adipotsites/fatcells.
High-density fillers are legit to replace missing bone/volume. Or at least that's what I think.

Bloat is possible, but I believe this is always the case with women who use it NOT to replace lost volume (bone), but to perform liquid facelift. In short, they are afraid to cut. Thus, they believe if you inject a lot of filler, it will stretch the skin up. It DOES work. But they turn into pufferfish.

I am 33, and lost 26 kilos to get to 10% body fat. Unfortunately, my zygos/cheeks are 404. After losing weight, my cheeks literally dropped. It is not as terrible, but it is bye-bye hollow cheeks. Literally have rounds ones.

Now considering to reconstruct lateral zygos, lateral cheekbone, and undereye support using Voluma.

High-density fillers are legit to replace missing bone/volume. Or at least that's what I think.
i am not really familiar with these. The small amount of filler I used. were all not that much solid/fixed/hard.
I had some for lips assymatry management, those are very liquid.
i tried a lillte bit on the jaw, jawline and chin. They not that hard, like less liquid that lip one, but not that hard.
maybe the one you mention, are harder ones.

Bloat is possible, but I believe this is always the case with women who use it NOT to replace lost volume (bone), but to perform liquid facelift. In short, they are afraid to cut. Thus, they believe if you inject a lot of filler, it will stretch the skin up. It DOES work. But they turn into pufferfish.
yeah women are notorious for that.
what you think about, zack effron, jimmy carr, and lately tom cruise. You think they had that?? to me, they look uncanny now.

I am 33, and lost 26 kilos to get to 10% body fat.
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Unfortunately, my zygos/cheeks are 404. After losing weight, my cheeks literally dropped. It is not as terrible, but it is bye-bye hollow cheeks. Literally have rounds ones.
yeah I know, need suitabe structure and bones, to have actuall hlllow cheeks. Good that you tried it out.
for "fatties" out here, that wanna guestimate if they have hollow cheecks or not wehen lean:
do this exmaple measuring, decently accuratte-ish:
Powel

Now considering to reconstruct lateral zygos, lateral cheekbone, and undereye support using Voluma.
yeah, zygos, cheeckbones, can make or break a face.
Luckily mine are quit good.
I have a weak lower third. But now I have a preatty good heavy stubble, and it's mostly decently nicely hidden :p:p:p:p:D:D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::lul::lul::lul: My facials hair is NEVER coming off agian:).

I'm such an idiot I only started facial hair aftre mid 30's.
because I always in previous times, when wanting to try it. got after some time in usally bad reviews (it grows slow with me) that I looked unkept, hobo, etc. like. So i bailed, believeing I didn't have good enough density for it.

Last edited:
i am not really familiar with these. The small amount of filler I used. were all not that much solid/fixed/hard.
I had some for lips assymatry management, those are very liquid.
i tried a lillte bit on the jaw, jawline and chin. They not that hard, like less liquid that lip one, but not that hard.
maybe the one you mention, are harder ones.
Yeah, these high density fillers like Voluma, Volux, Radiesse, etc. are really good at mimicing bone. Or at least this is what I heard, and saw. They are supposed to be felt like "stone" after they set in. But injection technique is important. If done not on the bone, they can spread, and the result is not angular. Again, this is what I heard about cheekbone fillers. My plastic surgeon did not mention that though...
what you think about, zack effron, jimmy carr, and lately tom cruise. You think they had that?? to me, they look uncanny now.
I think Effron actually did not do fillers right. He literally tried to change his whole pheno with implants, or sth. I mean, fillers should be used to modify your OWN pheno, not convert you into "gay alien" thing, which everyone on this forum wanks to. Effron's pheno was NOT stereotypical chad from the start...

He is more of a pretty-boy pheno:
Effron1

But due to all this cultural shit around, and his low IQ, he decided to turn to stereotypical masculine gigachad:
Effron3

And turned into this:
Effron2

Idk, I do not think fillers are responsible for this... It was the intended result, and he might have used implants. Who knows what his jaw consists of...

Tom cruise is a typical example of Pizzacel:

Cruise

This looks to me definitely as age and overeating.

yeah I know, need suitabe structure and bones, to have actuall hlllow cheeks. Good that you tried it out.
for "fatties" out here, that wanna guestimate if they have hollow cheecks or not wehen lean:
do this exmaple measuring, decently accuratte-ish:
View attachment 1471732
Wow, did not know that, interesting, thx :unsure:
yeah, zygos, cheeckbones, can make or break a face.
Luckily mine are quit good.
I have a weak lower third. But now I have a preatty good heavy stubble, and it's mostly decently nicely hidden :p:p:p:p:D:D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::lul::lul::lul: My facials hair is NEVER coming off agian:).
Lol, how about we morph... You give me the cheekbones, I give you a sharp jawline with gonian angle ala Chalamet? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Deep plane facelift is life

what does Deep plane mean??
Same as standard facelift. Means they cut your skin AND they also pull your facial muscles, and reattach them near your ear, so that the facial muscles are tightened overall.

• +1
Yeah, these high density fillers like Voluma, Volux, Radiesse, etc. are really good at mimicing bone. Or at least this is what I heard, and saw. They are supposed to be felt like "stone" after they set in. But injection technique is important. If done not on the bone, they can spread, and the result is not angular. Again, this is what I heard about cheekbone fillers. My plastic surgeon did not mention that though...
yeah, my use fillers, were never put in on the bone, but on the surface more. It creates volume, it spreads out also. Was okay for my assymatry purposes
I think Effron actually did not do fillers right. He literally tried to change his whole pheno with implants, or sth. I mean, fillers should be used to modify your OWN pheno, not convert you into "gay alien" thing, which everyone on this forum wanks to. Effron's pheno was NOT stereotypical chad from the start...

View attachment 1471774

But due to all this cultural shit around, and his low IQ, he decided to turn to stereotypical masculine gigachad:
View attachment 1471777

And turned into this:
View attachment 1471780

Idk, I do not think fillers are responsible for this... It was the intended result, and he might have used implants. Who knows what his jaw consists of...
yeah brutals.

from great looking face. ime solid Chad face. to afterwards, HTN orso face
Effron

View attachment 1471787

than it wold be easy fix.
I thogh he was still lean. But had his face filled with whatever kinds of liquids.
maybe waterretention, can happen in MK677. But that should be gone soon. Or maybe roids, water bload. Like in USA that TRT replacement stuff is gig popular. But can cause weter retention puff face.
At the age of Cruise, his T levels could be decetly fucked. So maybe his doctor said, just trt roid maxx. And than you end up with water rention blown up face

some roids people, get bigg faces. even though decently lean
1_Performances-At-The-Ice-House-Comedy-Club.jpg

Lol, how about we morph... You give me the cheekbones, I give you a sharp jawline with gonian angle ala Chalamet? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Same as standard facelift. Means they cut your skin AND they also pull your facial muscles, and reattach them near your ear, so that the facial muscles are tightened overall.
impressive results, I saw from before after pics I just checked. they keep nice lean face also. lean face = giga important for looking good.

It makes the facelift look natural. It doesn't look uncanny or off.

Great treatment option.
But one gotta have 15000 euro, to do it. So better have that money stack easily to spend when in your late 40 orso.
Assuming its worth it, because one isnt ugly due to bald or fat, so it's over for your looks anyways,

facelift-insta0oct-768x599.jpg

facelift-insta-oct-34-768x531.jpg
facelift-insta-oct-768x534.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator

That's stupid, fillers are highly hydrophilic substances. Fat transfer gives a much more natural result.

That's stupid, fillers are highly hydrophilic substances. Fat transfer gives a much more natural result.
Yeah, ofc, this is what gives volume. Hydrophilic means they swell in contact with water... Otherwise, 1ml filler would not produce any effect at all. Everything depends on the skill of the injector.

Fat transfer is a very dangerous procedure. HA fillers can be dissolved. Fat cannot. Accidental placement, and you need to cut your face, leaving scars, to get it out. Moreover, fat grafting has the survival of fat around 70-80%. 20% of transferred fat die. Then, you have rolls of necrotic tissue under your skin. It is ok somewhere in cheeks, or jaw, but if you want to fat transfer to eyebags, you will be fucked if this happens. Will literally produce rolls of tissue under the eye.

Yeah, ofc, this is what gives volume. Hydrophilic means they swell in contact with water... Otherwise, 1ml filler would not produce any effect at all. Everything depends on the skill of the injector.

Fat transfer is a very dangerous procedure. HA fillers can be dissolved. Fat cannot. Accidental placement, and you need to cut your face, leaving scars, to get it out. Moreover, fat grafting has the survival of fat around 70-80%. 20% of transferred fat die. Then, you have rolls of necrotic tissue under your skin. It is ok somewhere in cheeks, or jaw, but if you want to fat transfer to eyebags, you will be fucked if this happens. Will literally produce rolls of tissue under the eye.
The hydrophilic properties of any filler doesn't depends on the skill of any injector. The substance properties doesn't depends on external factors.

Fat transfer is not a dangerous procedure, it's just more expensive because you need full anesthesia and usually multiple procedures to get to the final result since most of the fat injected on the face is absorbed by the body. HA fillers are not always reversible.
Even if you inject the substance to dissolve the hyaluronic acid, there's high chances not all the filler will be dissolved. Half of the patients who tried to reverse HA injections are unsatisfied.
The chances of accidental placement of fat transfer is extremely low, not only because the doctor have to inject a big amount of fat in the wrong place, but he needs to commit the same mistake in several procedures.
It is not true that the fat that is not absorbed goes into necrosis, it is just absorbed by the body. In the other hand, HA can last for over a decade and can cause blindness when placed in eyebags due to migration.:redpill:

Last edited:
The hydrophilic properties of any filler doesn't depends on the skill of any injector. The substance properties doesn't depends on external factors.

Fat transfer is not a dangerous procedure, it's just more expensive because you need full anesthesia and usually multiple procedures to get to the final result since most of the fat injected on the face is absorbed by the body. HA fillers are not always reversible.
Even if you inject the substance to dissolve the hyaluronic acid, there's high chances not all the filler will be dissolved. Half of the patients who tried to reverse HA injections are unsatisfied.
The chances of accidental placement of fat transfer is extremely low, not only because the doctor have to inject a big amount of fat in the wrong place, but he needs to commit the same mistake in several procedures.
It is not true that the fat that is not absorbed goes into necrosis, it is just absorbed by the body. In the other hand, HA can last for over a decade and can cause blindness when placed in eyebags due to migration.:redpill:

great facelift + extra stuff result

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli

View attachment 1471774

View attachment 1471777

And turned into this:
View attachment 1471780

View attachment 1471787

TBH Tom Cruise is nearly 60,

It is possible to maintain some semblance of looks, or at least slow the diminish significantly. While men probably peak in looks for general appeal 25-30, every year after 30 you start reducing, obviously hair and weight are usually the first bad things, but if you have a healthy lifestyle, use fillers, co2, microneedle, retin a, fin, min, TRT, don't drink much or smoke, exercise, etc etc you can still look good for another 10-15 years.

However, after about 50 or so, nothing you do is really going to help, something always just happens around this age that we don't have any technology to deal with right now. Your bodies processes have just gone to shit. Very rare to look good past 55ish unless you are a legit genetic anomaly.

Maybe in the next couple of decades more advanced anti ageing therapies will happen, but for what we have no, you are still on a timer.

• +1
Good thread.

I've been thinking the same thing.

Totally agree.

Anyone who says otherwise is denying time itself. Keep coping.

View attachment 1471774

View attachment 1471777

And turned into this:
View attachment 1471780

View attachment 1471787

I think Tom Cruise might be undergoing cancer treatment. It tends to cause this very bloated / moon face in a lot of people.

I think Tom Cruise might be undergoing cancer treatment. It tends to cause this very bloated / moon face in a lot of people.
Corticosteroids do that.

But idk, if he could still go in public, probably not the case. On corticosteroids, he would be lying in a hospital bed.:unsure:

TBH Tom Cruise is nearly 60,

It is possible to maintain some semblance of looks, or at least slow the diminish significantly. While men probably peak in looks for general appeal 25-30, every year after 30 you start reducing, obviously hair and weight are usually the first bad things, but if you have a healthy lifestyle, use fillers, co2, microneedle, retin a, fin, min, TRT, don't drink much or smoke, exercise, etc etc you can still look good for another 10-15 years.

However, after about 50 or so, nothing you do is really going to help, something always just happens around this age that we don't have any technology to deal with right now. Your bodies processes have just gone to shit. Very rare to look good past 55ish unless you are a legit genetic anomaly.

Maybe in the next couple of decades more advanced anti ageing therapies will happen, but for what we have no, you are still on a timer.
But to be frank, it only concerns us if we want to look 20 in our 50s. Sure, that's nigh impossible.

However, looking early 40s at 60+ is quite a possibility with money and expensive plastic surgery, and in fact will not stop you from getting women/mogging everything around you with the money you should have by that time (since you afforded the plastic surgery of that level) :unsure:

Me but I don't need one at this point. Dermarolling also helps keep your skin younger looking as you age. I have thought about doing a chin/neck lipo as those fat cells usually never return supposedly like the ones in other parts of your body.

• +1

Fillers bloat and look uncanny because people gain weight and still want bones to show, so they use insane amounts of filler to achieve it.

• +1
Fillers bloat and look uncanny because people gain weight and still want bones to show, so they use insane amounts of filler to achieve it.
Exactly.

Another reason - they want to avoid the true facelift (because surgery is painful), and instead bloat themselves to stretch the skin. which helps at first, but then again, they need so much to mask all those wrinkles and sagging skin, that they become Bogdanoffs. But this is mostly women. For guys, its the reason you listed. :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: xanny and Deleted member 7725
Exactly.

Another reason - they want to avoid the true facelift (because surgery is painful), and instead bloat themselves to stretch the skin. which helps at first, but then again, they need so much to mask all those wrinkles and sagging skin, that they become Bogdanoffs. But this is mostly women. For guys, its the reason you listed. :unsure:
Same with girls though. Retards like Amy Schumer will get fillers when they're 100+ lbs overweight then complain that they don't look natural. Well no shit, you need massive amounts of filler to reach any definition with that amount of fat.

• +1
Exactly.

A pic, as example

C_eIdrLXkAEMfr4
image-placeholder-title.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 16380
Same with girls though. Retards like Amy Schumer will get fillers when they're 100+ lbs overweight then complain that they don't look natural. Well no shit, you need massive amounts of filler to reach any definition with that amount of fat.

Fat cow, stealing jokes from the great Patrice O'neal. May he rest in peace, Patrice O'Neal was a gem.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Deleted member 7725
As soon as my Accutane treatment is done I'm getting fractional laser skin resurfacing done. I'll let you guys know if the results are worth it. I have heavy crows feet, forehead lines, acne scarring, and slight marionette lines.

• +1
As soon as my Accutane treatment is done I'm getting fractional laser skin resurfacing done. I'll let you guys know if the results are worth it. I have heavy crows feet, forehead lines, acne scarring, and slight marionette lines.
How lOng it lasts? 6 months?

How lOng it lasts? 6 months?
I don't think there is a specific time. It's not like filler which breaks down. It stimulates your skin cells to regenerate and collagen to be produced. It would depend entirely on the rate at which you age. I would probably be looking at two to three treatments and then repeat in five-ish years.

• +1
great facelift + extra stuff result

Incredible. Does anyone know a good surgeon for these kind of surgeries based in Europe? I'm based in the Netherlands and am interested in this for in something like 5 years (41 now).

I hope ethnics age better..
true actually. in general, genetically better skin properties for aging. Whites, have it the worse, genetically speaking
If I Have such sagging's at 40 years old.. Im gonna rope.
It's fixeable to a large extend. So than, it doesn't make sense. Need to be money maxxed though.

Incredible. Does anyone know a good surgeon for these kind of surgeries based in Europe? I'm based in the Netherlands and am interested in this for in something like 5 years (41 now).
I'm in Netherlands. But I not researched places her, to do this.
Tomorrow I be in Amsterdam
FIK7NgcWYAEKPL0.jpg