Older Sister says that i look like a PSL God

LowTierVitoBss

LowTierVitoBss

DarkTriad Werewolf Prettyboy (I'm literally Basso)
I once showed my Sister some of my favourite PSL Gods to rate them and when i got to Vito Basso she instantly said "hey this guy looks like you alot" at that moment i was baffled, this got me curious and decided to ask mom she said "you look like you're his brother" and Dad agrees.

Messaged my Sister this.

"y'all are fucking twins" with a PSL +6, stared at the mirror for hours and i genuinely can see big ressemblance, biggest life fuel i've ever had ngl , even tho i don't have his zygos, eye colour, height or nose.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240201_183927~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240201_183927~2.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, sudanguy, smallman and 7 others
I once showed my Sister some of my favourite PSL Gods to rate them and when i got to Vito Basso she instantly said "hey this guy looks like you alot" at that moment i was baffled, this got me curious and decided to ask mom she said "you look like you're his brother" and Dad agrees.

Messaged my Sister this.

"y'all are fucking twins" with a PSL +6, stared at the mirror for hours and i genuinely can see big ressemblance, biggest life fuel i've ever had ngl , even tho i don't have his zygos, eye colour, height or nose.
That dude would look weird with dark eyes 🤣

Probably the same way this guy looks like dellisola
3603007 WhatsApp Image 2023 08 21 at 085412 copy

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, sudanguy, pig_face and 13 others
tales from lahore

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, LowTierVitoBss and Deleted member 52404
fuck her dude she clearly wants your dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite, socialcel, Tai Lung and 4 others

Messaged my Sister this.

do you wanna fuck her?

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
That dude would look weird with dark eyes 🤣
T50 is really what's holding me back, our eye area is literally identical, Investing in high quality T7/T10 lenses is all i need, good ones guarantee that you will never be caught frauding, over for eye colour gatekeepers, even curries can Just have muh A10 aryan today.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Ok retarded

How come she swallowed my nut like a squirrel tho

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
hence the avi?

Messaged my Sister this.

stfu larper nobody believes someone who types "yall" gtfo fag

stfu larper nobody believes someone who types "yall" gtfo fag
That's how my older Sister talks what am i supposed to do about it ? Also she is pretty honest with me as we keep secrets together, cope.

JFL at sending those image to your sister. what is happening to men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and LowTierVitoBss
ur entry thread is useless since no pic

ober if you use the word psl in your family

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
Of course i don't bruh, i didn't refer to them as PSL gods, just Male Models to her.
but why exactly ? aren't we luksmaxxers enought for that ? Oh I see you're tryna femalegaxemaxx

but why exactly ? aren't we luksmaxxers enought for that ? Oh I see you're tryna femalegaxemaxx
My Sister has muh feminism and le patriarchy stand, so she surely won't be fund of manosphere spaces like the BLACKPILL, but mainly cus talking about the blackpill or using it lingo outside of it circles or especially in real life is a giga inkwell autist trait

"My Sister has muh feminism and le patriarchy stand"
Boyo, you failed as a brother

larp

• JFL
"My Sister has muh feminism and le patriarchy stand"
Boyo, you failed as a brother
I discovered her believes when i was 6 years old bruh, she had like that 'girl power' sticker with a Pink fist on her laptop since, what was my little timmy ass supposed to do about it :lul:

I discovered her believes when i was 6 years old bruh, she had like that 'girl power' sticker with a Pink fist on her laptop since, what was my little timmy ass supposed to do about it :lul:
"what was my little timmy ass supposed to do about it :lul:"
supposed to shit in her mouth

how much is the age difference btw ?

we Just have the same eye area and failos that's it, i'm MTN at best and he is like 2.5PSL ahead of me, brutally mogs me.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
"what was my little timmy ass supposed to do about it :lul:"
supposed to shit in her mouth

how much is the age difference btw ?
Don't wanna specify but Much older.

holy autism

• So Sad
That's how my older Sister talks what am i supposed to do about it ? Also she is pretty honest with me as we keep secrets together, cope.
send pic dm you have nothing to lose if u are honest