Older sister shaming her brother because he is incel on titkok just for clout

ItsOver.com

ItsOver.com

Master
JFL if you think your family is there for you if yo ugly, your family hate you more than anyone else just cuz u subhuman I swear to god if I ever go ER(in cooking simulator) I will first kill my fam than everyone else aint nobody escaping that shit IM A MENACE

I got his pic after deep research of her account and to keep it a hundred its not lookin good for broddie
Screenshot 2021 05 18 23 28 12 599 commiuivideoplayer

FROM THIS VIDEO JFL

LOW t faggot I just cant understand how he got that one girl :lul: and people in her comments sayin that love and relationships come later :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: IT NEVER BEGAN FOR HIM

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 9787 and 8 others
"oh hypergamy is not actually real...." yeah right..

Also you check her name, you know what tribe that is. hint- ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: studiocel, rolloftape, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
Worst phenotype imaginable

• JFL
Edit;Actually at least he’s Jewish and not curry or Asian

• JFL
she looks like a incel-breed-machine herself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
she looks like a incel-breed-machine herself
Would be a redpilled lonely loser herself if she was a man and not a meat hole any desperate guy would fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ItsOver.com
JFL if you think your family is there for you if yo ugly, your family hate you more than anyone else just cuz u subhuman I swear to god if I ever go ER(in cooking simulator) I will first kill my fam than everyone else aint nobody escaping that shit IM A MENACE

I got his pic after deep research of her account and to keep it a hundred its not lookin good for broddie
View attachment 1141005

FROM THIS VIDEO JFL

LOW t faggot I just cant understand how he got that one girl :lul: and people in her comments sayin that love and relationships come later :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: IT NEVER BEGAN FOR HIM

View attachment 1141037

i can tell where she’s from with that disgusting surname

• JFL
jfl I hope this creature doesn't reproduce and doom other men to life a pain like the brother she betrayed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10524 and ItsOver.com

View attachment 1141005

FROM THIS VIDEO JFL

View attachment 1141037

Oops that video doesn’t exist

• JFL
can you believe this guy? cooking simulator he said

Last edited:
  • JFL