"Older women are easier than young girls"

D

Deleted member 23772

Kraken
Biggest cope ive ever heard. An older woman might know what she is looking for, but doesnt mean they are necessarily easier. Young girls are more naive, less strict on how u look and most of the times, she doesnt know where she is located in the looks hierarchy. They only get a sense of what they are once they hit college and ride the chad cock carousel, but high school chicks arent as strict. Sure prettyboys might get the upperhand in most cases, but a normie will get more oppurtunities with gl chicks in high school than they will ever do later in life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, BigBoy, bloomercel and 14 others
44 year old milf on tinder unmatched me because i didnt chase her

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 23391 and Deleted member 24278
utterly legit lol

Notice also older women are usually always the ones on social media making those delusional lists of what
they want in a man,traits which they never cared for in their younger years,and my theory for this is because
as they get older their dopamine receptors become soo desensitized that the only type of men who can
stimulate them is Lebron James working part time at NASA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, Trilogy and 5 others
Biggest cope ive ever heard. An older woman might know what she is looking for, but doesnt mean they are necessarily easier. Young girls are more naive, less strict on how u look and most of the times, she doesnt know where she is located in the looks hierarchy. They only get a sense of what they are once they hit college and ride the chad cock carousel, but high school chicks arent as strict. Sure prettyboys might get the upperhand in most cases, but a normie will get more oppurtunities with gl chicks in high school than they will ever do later in life.
Thats for two reasons
1) a lot of them have issues created by past relationships
2) they value your status and your salary more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 23772 and Yliaster
NVM

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26
Horse radish
It's impossible to fuck young foids

younger women care mostly about getting a man who mogs other men,whether it be the high school
jock or the prettyboy or other high status guy etc whereas older women are more stimulated by having
a certain lifestyle
Cope no

younger women care mostly about getting a man who mogs other men,whether it be the high school
jock or the prettyboy or other high status guy etc whereas older women are more stimulated by having
a certain lifestyle
Absolute cope lol. Older women settle for guys with money yes, they are obviously not actually attracted to them though. Big difference. They are just using them. They know they can't attract and keep a top level guy in his prime

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Clown Show and Xangsane
teenagers who binge watch tails videos telling me im coping lol

Don't matter you can be her new slave
What
So betabuxx not love
Basically a business deal for them
Listen imagine it like its a job

When you fresh out college, or even better, while youre in college you take whatever entry level job they offer you

When you have a degree and years of experience you are gonna get picky and have requirements that you didnt have before, how many hours, whats the pay, its close to home or i have to move etc
Same thing

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Is this supposed to be for old men dating young girls

Or boys in her own age group

Because if it's other young boys then yes young girls are easyer then old hags

Middle high school collage is the best time to have sex and make friends

Is this supposed to be for old men dating young girls

Or boys in her own age group

Because if it's other young boys then yes young girls are easyer then old hags

Middle high school collage is the best time to have sex and make friends
when ur young urself. U could pull hs girls as an oldie if they got daddy issues or lusting after exitement and status

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Too bad that life ends at 18.

I tried PUA shit in school, nothing came of it cause I didn’t have looks and height wasn’t a factor back then so much.

Now it’s FAR easier to hookup with older women than young ones (I usually get women who just divorced, otherwise they tend not to be looking for hookups).

Foids 18-25 are usually fairly impossible for me to keep interested.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel and Deleted member 24278
For sex only they're easier tho

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Older women tend to be ALOT easier for sex if you're not hideous looking.But,If your referring to relationships 99% of the time they don't usually last long...

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, the BULL and Deleted member 28691
Older women tend to be ALOT easier for sex if you're not hideous looking.But,If your referring to relationships 99% of the time they don't usually last long...
Old women don't want sex after ,25

old women are unfuckable they're literally old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
This rhetoric is probably shared by 30+ year old men trying to date 18-21 year olds which in that case is probably true then

• JFL
Young women are easier and they don't smell of rotten cheese, the prime is 16 years of age or whenever they start dreaming about getting rammed.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 23772
Young women are easier and they don't smell of rotten cheese, the prime is 16 years of age or whenever they start dreaming about getting rammed.
young girls barely smell anything unless she hasnt brushed her teeth and mouth. Meanwhile woman over 25 smell like shit no matter how hard they try

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and TITUS
Idk, in my experience older women make everything so easy and let you slay easy

Idk, in my experience older women make everything so easy and let you slay easy

only if she finds u attractive. With young jbs they dont know what they are attracted to, they just go with the flow which is an oppurtunity for the normie

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
only if she finds u attractive. With young jbs they dont know what they are attracted to, they just go with the flow which is an oppurtunity for the normie
That makes sense and I do agree

young girls barely smell anything unless she hasnt brushed her teeth and mouth. Meanwhile woman over 25 smell like shit no matter how hard they try
Shit, rotten cheese and salty coins.

NOBODY is more blackpilled than a woman with a rapidly closing fertility window. I met up and was talking with a mid 40s woman over the weekend, now bear in mind I've only known her a few months (originally from a non-conventional dating app) and met her twice, yet she was telling me this really personal shit about how she was basically shopping around for sperm, through clinics and even had a ranked list of men she knew (some even married) who she would consider asking to inseminate her.

I asked her what qualities she was looking for, and she came up with the same typical bullshit about how he has to be nice, family oriented, intelligent, highly educated, be very successful in career, and tall (only physical characteristic she mentioned). For example one candidate she described was some semi well known German diplomat who she knew through a friend who of course JUST SO HAPPENS to be tall and very facially attractive. She recently got a cat (not even making this shit up) and said if she couldn't find the "right" sperm then she would rather just not have any kids at all.

Obviously the unspoken reason she was telling me all this was because I am a candidate, but the only reason she ever hung out with me is because I passed her looks requirement. I'm okayish financially and have a solid job acquired through nepotism (absolutely nothing impressive considering she knows plenty of millionaire lawyers and investment bankers) and less educated than her, she's never really given a shit about my ambitions and such, the only reason she wants my sperm is that she likes how I look, and sperm banks don't show the donor photos so she prefers not to risk getting inseminated by some anonymous uggo despite how intelligent and accomplished he may be. Absolutely fucking insane

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23772, bloomercel, Artemis and 1 other person
Biggest cope ive ever heard.
It is actually not that simple.

GOOD LOOKING OLD WOMEN are nightmare mode. A LOT HARDER than any beautiful young Stacy.

UGLY OLD WOMEN are easy, easier than young ugly/beautiful women.

OLD BECKIES are HARD in terms of commitment. They do not care about looks much (low bar) but it is VERY HARD TO PASS THE STATUS BAR.

This is purely my observation.

The reason why so many old women have such high requirements is that they got used to good treatment and personal slaves when they were younger. However, they are incapable to grasp their situation as they are getting fatter/older. They still think they are real shit.

Delusional or not, it makes dealing with older 5+/10 women VERY HARD, harder than younger <25 yo Stacies.

Just my 50 cents. :feelsokman:

• +1
NOBODY is more blackpilled than a woman with a rapidly closing fertility window. I met up and was talking with a mid 40s woman over the weekend, now bear in mind I've only known her a few months (originally from a non-conventional dating app) and met her twice, yet she was telling me this really personal shit about how she was basically shopping around for sperm, through clinics and even had a ranked list of men she knew (some even married) who she would consider asking to inseminate her.

I asked her what qualities she was looking for, and she came up with the same typical bullshit about how he has to be nice, family oriented, intelligent, highly educated, be very successful in career, and tall (only physical characteristic she mentioned). For example one candidate she described was some semi well known German diplomat who she knew through a friend who of course JUST SO HAPPENS to be tall and very facially attractive. She recently got a cat (not even making this shit up) and said if she couldn't find the "right" sperm then she would rather just not have any kids at all.

Obviously the unspoken reason she was telling me all this was because I am a candidate, but the only reason she ever hung out with me is because I passed her looks requirement. I'm okayish financially and have a solid job acquired through nepotism (absolutely nothing impressive considering she knows plenty of millionaire lawyers and investment bankers) and less educated than her, she's never really given a shit about my ambitions and such, the only reason she wants my sperm is that she likes how I look, and sperm banks don't show the donor photos so she prefers not to risk getting inseminated by some anonymous uggo despite how intelligent and accomplished he may be. Absolutely fucking insane
If this story is true then this woman needs to throw in the towel.A middle age woman should not be trying to get pregnant.It just spells disaster...