oldmaxxers above 30+

H

hirochan

Platinum
do you resent the fact that you were a generation that missed out on hookup culture accelerated via social media? I

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah and h111
I'm 29. It still existed except the average guy still had somewhat of a chance. It fucked up big time when social media took off and OLD became the only realistic way to meet.

So no, I don't think they resent it. Since hookups are for degens and chads anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, murdah, 6ft4 and 1 other person
its pretty much down hill after 22 for any male

if they miss out on making friends in college

miss out on hooking up with sorority white girls during college

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and CoreSchizo
Wtf do you mean “missed out” on hookup culture

Genuinely retarded that type of logic promoting hookup culture, feeds into hypergamy and unfaithful relationships

this is some crazy zoomer cope. 30+ year old dudes had it 100x easier getting laid. That was full blow lib degeneracy era meanwhile current days social media has turned most young kids into incels lol. How stupid are you OP?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I'm 29. It still existed except the average guy still had somewhat of a chance. It fucked up big time when social media took off and OLD became the only realistic way to meet.

So no, I don't think they resent it. Since hookups are for degens and chads anyway.
>Uses a muslim dating site

• Hmm...
Had a period of 4 years where I amassed 96 hook-ups in my thirties during the golden era of online dating 2018-2022. So no, I haven't missed out on hook ups, in fact I probably had more than what most people will get in 5-10 lifetimes.

to have fully taken advantage of online dating, you needed to be late gen x early millenial i think. because back then hypergamy was not fully unlocked yet. you had ugly nerds( the losers who invented tinder) being able to have sex because chad hadn't found his way onto tinder yet. of course like everything these self serving technophiles invent, it eventually gets adopted by chad and used against them.

• +1
Wtf do you mean “missed out” on hookup culture

Genuinely retarded that type of logic promoting hookup culture, feeds into hypergamy and unfaithful relationships
it was inevitable but assuming it existed in their time, they would be slaying foids as being lewd with them via social is the norm nowadays and dating apps. Today you cant be as blatant and aggressive compared to the past (men still had to maintain decorum back then as opposed to today)