OldRooster reviews old movies that have no black people: "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
2nd in a series.
Released in 1986 and set in the greater Chicago area, this comedy is considered one of the best "high school" movies of all time. This titular epic documents a day in the life of a high school senior played by 23 year old Matthew Broderick. His girlfriend Sloan, played by 18 year old Mia Sara, and his best friend Cameron played by 29 year old Alan Ruck are his companions on this journey.
iu

Despite being a manlet, and having no athletic skills or car, Ferris is extraordinarily popular and has a hot girl friend, presumably due to his high charisma. Life fuel for manlets and this probably accounts for a good deal of the movie's continued popularity. Highlights of the movie include Ben Stein as a teacher, Ferris pranking the Dean of Students over the phone, Ferris picking up Sloan at school dressed as her father, a visit to an art museum and Wrigley Field, the Sausage King of Chicago prank, Ferris singing on top of a float in a parade, the trio driving around in and then destroying a multi million dollar 1961 Ferrari GT California, Charlie Sheen in his first on screen acting job opposite Jennifer Gray in a police station near the end of the movie.
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu

Fun fact: During the parade scene you can see a couple of Kangz dressed as construction workers dancing to the parade music. They were not actually employed by the production, they were actual construction workers that got caught on film and the director decided to put them in the film. Given that they were only on screen for a few seconds and did not talk, this still qualifies as a movie without black people.
I give this comedy 9 inches out of 10.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
i vaguely remember this movie. I thought it was pretty good.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
fun fact: if you watch american history x in reverse, it gets more based

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster