@OldRooster thinks he's some blackpilled old chad, but in reality he's just another conservative boomer

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year
-Calls the mask Fauci mask (still talks about it despite its redundancy)
-Blames China for all the mishaps in America
-Thinks immigrants are fucking everything up (this is true, they are)
-Blames democrats for this

Jfl. How is this nigga any different from other old fat white boomers that watch Tucker Carlson every day

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, House Lannister, Beetlejuice and 11 others
Average Facebook user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Moggie, oldcell and 1 other person
I don't blame China for everything. Though I do blame China for the Faucivirus. Enhanced or not, it escaped from their lab, no honest and informed person can deny that. Muh... "conspiracy Theory", "racist", "Science denier"

I went to a lab today to get a blood test done. The Korean lady (probably in the US illegally), would not draw my blood because I refused to put on a Fauci Mask. Then when I went to take her picture she freaked out and shut the door on me. I could hear her crying and talking hysterically behind the door, it was glorious! No big deal, it was not urgent, I will just get the test done when I am back in Florida, where there don't engage in pathological safetyism.

3AuXaBg.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, the BULL, Deleted member 16369 and 6 others
Immigration is good used properly
For example give free citizenship to Ukrainian women or all slavic foids

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie and ReadBooksEveryday
I don't blame China for everything. Though I do blame China for the Faucivirus. Enhanced or not, it escaped from their lab, no honest and informed person can deny that. Muh... "conspiracy Theory", "racist", "Science denier"

I went to a lab today to get a blood test done. The Korean lady (probably in the US illegally), would not draw my blood because I refused to put on a Fauci Mask. Then when I went to take her picture she freaked out and shut the door on me. I could hear her crying and talking hysterically behind the door, it was glorious! No big deal, it was not urgent, I will just get the test done when I am back in Florida, where there don't engage in pathological safetyism.

3AuXaBg.jpg
First of all how'd you find this thread when its like 3 hours ago

Second mirin your low inhib to take her picture JFL. @dat feel He has more balls than I ever will
Funny GIF

But I will be honest, I don't see the big deal. Just put your mask on for the 10 mins of being in the hospital and then throw it out.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 22230, Moggie and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

3AuXaBg.jpg
who pissed in ur coffee man jfl

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and OldRooster
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
-Calls the mask Fauci mask (still talks about it despite its redundancy)
-Blames China for all the mishaps in America
-Thinks immigrants are fucking everything up (this is true, they are)
-Blames democrats for this

Jfl. How is this nigga any different from other old fat white boomers that watch Tucker Carlson every day
you finally discovered that conservatives are more based than democucks? water?

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster

3AuXaBg.jpg
i didn't think you did stuff like this

that poor woman is just doing her job, she has nothing to do with mask decisions

why would you think harassing her is a good idea? literally achieves nothing except making someone's day miserable. fucking with people who stick syringes in you is even worse than fucking with people who prepare your food

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, OldRooster and Moggie
he is 60 years old, who is left alone (think of the end of the Irishman) and he thinks that the two houses he owns are some sort of empire.

Guess what, no chin implant for your arthritis, diabetes and Alzheimer's, old chap

yet another based RBY evisceration thread. Will make sure not to get on your bad side bro:soy:

i didn't think you did stuff like this

that poor woman is just doing her job, she has nothing to do with mask decisions

why would you think harassing her is a good idea? literally achieves nothing except making someone's day miserable. fucking with people who stick syringes in you is even worse than fucking with people who prepare your food
Nazi prison guards were just doing their jobs also. 95% of people you deal with on a day to day basis are "just doing their job", it is only ever in small business settings or in small local governments that one can ever give feedback to someone that actually makes decisions. Shit rolls up hill, if you give enough shit to the people at the bottom of the pyramid, it works its way to the top, this was tame compared to what I did to an Apple Store Manager that wanted me to wear a mask while waiting outside his store.

Firstly, this was not a hospital it was a 1000 sq ft. strip mall blood draw office, Labcorp/Quest, you do not know what discretion she had, I went to a similar office a week ago and they still drew my blood even though I refused to wear a mask. Secondly I was not harrasing her, her repeated requests of me to wear a mask more closely resembled harrasment of me. Thirdly It is my civil duty to exercise civil disobedience against oppression of all kinds, to simply comply in such a circumstance would be cowardice IMO.

How is this nigga any different from other old fat white boomers
Just noticed this. Who the fuck are you calling fat? Post a picture of your body.
wY4Gp6x.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone
@OldRooster is easily the most based user on this site

• +1
Nazi prison guards were just doing their jobs also. 95% of people you deal with on a day to day basis are "just doing their job", it is only ever in small business settings or in small local governments that one can ever give feedback to someone that actually makes decisions. Shit rolls up hill, if you give enough shit to the people at the bottom of the pyramid, it works its way to the top, this was tame compared to what I did to an Apple Store Manager that wanted me to wear a mask while waiting outside his store.

Firstly, this was not a hospital it was a 1000 sq ft. strip mall blood draw office, Labcorp/Quest, you do not know what discretion she had, I went to a similar office a week ago and they still drew my blood even though I refused to wear a mask. Secondly I was not harrasing her, her repeated requests of me to wear a mask more closely resembled harrasment of me. Thirdly It is my civil duty to exercise civil disobedience against oppression of all kinds, to simply comply in such a circumstance would be cowardice IMO.
lol at comparing this with nazi anything

labcorp/quest are huge so her orders are coming from far up the chain, she has literally zero discretion. either way they do this because a lot of elderly people also go there, so they want to avoid the nurse getting infected because of sick time and because they will become a vector for spreading the disease

i am always surprised at science deniers who are actually educated. covid is just a more virulent flu. flu vaccines have existed for a long time, same with covid vaccines. literally not worth all the commotion

the mask thing is personal preference. personally i don't mind everyone being masked, i do not need to look at their face or breathe in their germs

and i'd love to know what you did at the apple store. if you were outside the store then yeah that's a major overreach and you have every right to go apeshit

• +1

Just noticed this. Who the fuck are you calling fat? Post a picture of your body.
wY4Gp6x.jpg
really nice arms for an oldcel. you must have looked great in your prime. what made you go blackpill? divorce or were you smart enough to not marry in the first place?

• +1
Immigration is good used properly
For example give free citizenship to Ukrainian women or all slavic foids
Retard tier advice how tf they're gonna be desperate for western men like that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369