Olive oils effect on skin

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
What are the looksmins of putting olive oil on skin

My mom just put it on my forehead where most of acne is will this get worse she puts olive oil on my forehead as part of the prayer process we do at home just nigga shit

Hopefully I don’t break out

My dads gonna roast me again if I do the last time I had a shit ton of acne on my face he said I looked like shit 😢

its comedogenic so it will block your pores and you'll breakout

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: crosshold, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
My mom just put it on my forehead where most of acne is will this get worse she puts olive oil on my forehead as part of the prayer process we do at home just nigga shit
what kinda prayer is that?
My dads gonna roast me again if I do the last time I had a shit ton of acne on my face he said I looked like shit 😢
fuck ur mum to cuck ur dad

he wont roast you again bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 6111 and 2 others
Exfoliate afterwards

Update : I’ve began reapplying the remaining olive oil to my brows heard they’re good for brow gains

i think olive oil can actually be good for skin if you wash it off and exfoliate. wtf religion are you though?

i think olive oil can actually be good for skin if you wash it off and exfoliate. wtf religion are you though?
Christian

what denomination???
Just Christian My mom puts olive oil on our foreheads in a cross shape it’s used as symbolism

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 8765
fuck ur mum to cuck ur dad

he wont roast you again bro
Smile

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
just wipe it off nigga