My primary skin care activity is...

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
My primary skin care activity is that I shave my face every day. Not just where I have hair, but my entire face including my forehead, and back of neck. I do other shit also, Retinol, botox, copper peptides, exfoliation followed by Vit C, fillers, regular exercise, radio frequency microneedling, and I have had some lift surgeries. But I believe that 60% of the reason my skin looks 42ish at 63 is because I shave it everyday.

• +1
Reactions: M-1014, ranierean and laaltin
You go girl! Idk about the Botox though, my aunt did Botox then stopped and now she looks actually demonic

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
R u actually 63 nigga :unsure:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs, OldRooster and russiancelreturns
My primary skin care activity is that I shave my face every day. Not just where I have hair, but my entire face including my forehead, and back of neck. I do other shit also, Retinol, botox, copper peptides, exfoliation followed by Vit C, fillers, regular exercise, radio frequency microneedling, and I have had some lift surgeries. But I believe that 60% of the reason my skin looks 42ish at 63 is because I shave it everyday.
Sir, time to retire.

• +1
I did botox, I use tret everyday along with azelaic acid from skinorac to maintain my glow

• +1
no way blud is chilling on a forum where 90% of users are underage children

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs, boss8055, OldRooster and 1 other person
no way blud is chilling on a forum where 90% of users are underage children
is it true that 90% of users here are underage?

• +1
My primary skin care activity is Accutane.

• +1
most people I have encountered here are 16 year olds or something like that.
Im only 22 and sometimes feel weird as fuck when I think that I am interacting with kids like this. Its honestly pointless trying to convince brain rotted teenagers on real life. They only know PSL and ratios, no matter how autistic they look

Yea is pretty scary that the next generation are going to be fully hardmaxxed hitting tinder in a few years.

OR they’re all too retarded to do anything useful and my oldcel gymcelled surgerymaxxed ass will steal their women.

ideally it should be raw bone marrow on your face, and lots of sunlight