Omega 3 is cope, megadosing vitamin D is legit

L

laaltin

existence precedes essence
Vitamin D and magnesium only non-cope supplements from health PoV

• +1
Reactions: watah, JohnDoe, nathan and 1 other person
benefits?
High dose Vitamin D improves my mood. Magnesium for sleep and it’s synergizes with vitamin D or sth, look it up. Omega 3 never did anything, just jews peddling shekels to youtubers to push it to the masses

• +1
Reactions: nathan and looksmaxxing223
What’s your vit D dose?

Also I was taking magnesium glycinate for sleep but stopped because I felt groggy when I woke up and yawned excessively through the day what form of magnesium do you take?

What’s your vit D dose?

Also I was taking magnesium glycinate for sleep but stopped because I felt groggy when I woke up and yawned excessively through the day what form of magnesium do you take?
Load 20k IU daily for a week every month, cruise on 4k for rest of the month. I’m taking Oxide nowadays, not much sleep benefits but high in elemental Magnesium. Oxide mogs all other forms tbh, dont let the jews fool you with that one specific study which has been deboonked

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: copamine
Why not both?

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Vitamin D and magnesium only non-cope supplements from health PoV
But omega 3 is proven to raise test levels not by alot but its good for naturals especially if you mega dose since it has no side effects

Supplements dont even get absorbed

Supplements dont even get absorbed
You need to take them with food for increased absorption but yeah not all of it will get absorbed. But worth it for whatever amount gets absorbed. Cheap and convenient compared to getting same amount from whole foods and fruits

why take vitamin d supplements when you could just go out in the sun?

why take vitamin d supplements when you could just go out in the sun?
Not everyone lives in tropics to get sun all year round

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
Just inject it

• +1
Load 20k IU daily for a week every month, cruise on 4k for rest of the month. I’m taking Oxide nowadays, not much sleep benefits but high in elemental Magnesium. Oxide mogs all other forms tbh, dont let the jews fool you with that one specific study which has been deboonked
20k/daily seems excessive, what benefits for doing this? i take d3/k2 4000/100 amounts daily

Based. But how can I source it without the joo chemicals

And also I work a full time job in the sun 4-5 times a week so maybe I’ll just do the 20k dose for a week and thats all

• +1
Based. But how can I source it without the joo chemicals

And also I work a full time job in the sun 4-5 times a week so maybe I’ll just do the 20k dose for a week and thats all
Just check the ingredients, low quality ones typically have starch/matodexterin as filler