Omegle is fucking weird

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Was using omegle and literal JBs like I'm talking 13/14, were saying shit like "smash" to me, and were calling me hot. I got lots of compliments on my hair and eyebrows too, a lot of them thought I was 17 for some reason, but when I revealed my actual age they were shocked.

One notable experience, I was chilling and some girl was like "omg you're hot", I said "erm thanks?" and then her friends were like "omgg he has such a hot accent". Americans jfl.

My voice/accent seemed to get lots of attention from americans too, some confusing my accent for australian. I even got mistaken as a spic. Some people thought I was a youtuber because of my headset too.

Overall, omegle is a mixed bag. I was being called ugly earlier, but then like multiple girls were calling me hot and were complimenting my hair and eyebrows and my accent.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Toth's thot, Chadeep and 7 others
americamaxxing for accent halo + LL would ascend you then

but you'll do neither so its over:feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
What are you? French?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

I'm planning to visit the US eventually, maybe even teach there for a year. LL is expensive

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot

British accents are pushed as being hot by Disney here and harry styles being popular I guess. Ducking anglos

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
I'm planning to visit the US eventually, maybe even teach there for a year. LL is expensive
living a life without an intimate relationship is emotionally expensive

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
One notable experience, I was chilling and some girl was like "omg you're hot", I said "erm thanks?" and then her friends were like "omgg he has such a hot accent". Americans jfl.
Avg face too :soy:
Cutecel :soy:

meanwhile all America whores think I‘m an ugly subhuman :feelswhy::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Avg face too :soy:
Cutecel :soy:

meanwhile all America whores think I‘m an ugly subhuman :feelswhy::feelswah:
yeah cos he's lean and got a haircut you lazy fuck

Chad in omegle

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
yeah cos he's lean and got a haircut you lazy fuck
You don’t get Omeagle whores calling you hot because you’re skinny, idiot, imagine saying a haircut makes you hot to women on a :blackpill: forum :feelsuhh:

You don’t get Omeagle whores calling you hot because you’re skinny, idiot, imagine saying a haircut makes you hot to women on a :blackpill: forum :feelsuhh:

it literally is essential for subchads you retard

if failednormie didnt get perm and skinfade he never wouldve had an ioi in his life and would be considering invasive facial surgery

• +1
it literally is essential for subchads you retard

if failednormie didnt get perm and skinfade he never wouldve had an ioi in his life and would be considering invasive facial surgery
Giga cope, he had a blonde gf and foids crushing on him in high school while I got nothing looking like this way before he did any looksmaxxing:feelswah:

A girl showed me her tit's on there a couple days ago jfl. We were just having a conversation and then I asked her and she complied. My camera was off but when I turned it on she skipped me because I was "ugly"

no hope for us subhumans :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • +1
I have arranaged marriage to a HTB as an option at the end of the day
Just because she'll marry you doesn't mean you'll have an intimate relationship.
Also arranged marriage is why Indians are so ugly in the first place.

• +1
What do you think of American accent? Do you think we speak with an accent because your so accustomed to speaking british ?
I think it's loud, but sometimes it's nice to hear. And yeah it sounds like you are speaking with an accent lol
Just because she'll marry you doesn't mean you'll have an intimate relationship.
Also arranged marriage is why Indians are so ugly in the first place.
I have normie tier face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and mug
Mogged again by fakecel curry prettyboy :feelswhy:

• WTF