Omegle is giga easy mode (do this if you are an incel)

Untrinsic

Untrinsic

tranny
It took me talking to like 4 people on Omegle to land on an MTB goblina who worshipped the ground I walked on
Yes she was a mentally ill whore and high. Doesn't matter, she had phone sex with me and showed me her tits, ass, fingering herself, the same night.
She would literally fucking gaze for minutes at me and tell me I look pretty. I have a fat ass face with a big ass nose and I wasn't looking that good that night.
Only thing going for me is white ethnicity and okay hair.

Yes, I know, this does not compare to actual slays. But it beats being an incel who never receives a nude or compliment, which I know most of you browsing are.

I think she might've been too mentally ill, I think she fell in love with me. She cried on call and wouldn't tell me the reason. We will see tomorrow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoadtoCurryChad, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17920 and 5 others
How the fuck does it get to the point where she shows her pussy and tits
do you just ask?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
I might try at some point if i ever gain psl but im just expecting racist white girls and people jerking off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, Racky and Moggie
How the fuck does it get to the point where she shows her pussy and tits
do you just ask?
I don't fucking know bro she was in love with me
I might try at some point if i ever gain psl but im just expecting racist white girls and people jerking off
find the right tags, preferably ones with autistic women a bit younger than you.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
It took me talking to like 4 people on Omegle to land on an MTB goblina who worshipped the ground I walked on
Yes she was a mentally ill whore and high. Doesn't matter, she had phone sex with me and showed me her tits, ass, fingering herself, the same night.
She would literally fucking gaze for minutes at me and tell me I look pretty. I have a fat ass face with a big ass nose and I wasn't looking that good that night.
Only thing going for me is white ethnicity and okay hair.

Yes, I know, this does not compare to actual slays. But it beats being an incel who never receives a nude or compliment, which I know most of you browsing are.

I think she might've been too mentally ill, I think she fell in love with me. She cried on call and wouldn't tell me the reason. We will see tomorrow.

>do this if you are an incel

If you GL enough to get compliments on Omegle, you are most likely not an incel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
>do this if you are an incel

If you GL enough to get compliments on Omegle, you are most likely not an incel.
Here is a screenshot i just took from omegle. This is what those women are seeing on their screen. I am not particularly good looking.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-11 1.35.29 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-11 1.35.29 AM.png
    209.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 1660, Deleted member 21796 and 9 others
Here is a screenshot i just took from omegle. This is what those women are seeing on their screen. I am not particularly good looking.
nice hair sweetie

Lifefuel fr is she from ur city?

Lifefuel fr is she from ur city?
No, fucking albequerque. Also she is fucking PREGNANT from her ex.
I think I will stop talking to her I can do better than her ugly retarded ass
And interacting with these whores on omegle is blackpilling, they have no shame. I hate women so much it is unreal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 21146 and Eduardo DOV
I don't fucking know bro she was in love with me

find the right tags, preferably ones with autistic women a bit younger than you.
Like what

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Nice morph bro.