omegle is suifuel for any1

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
one of my gl friends whos a solid chadlite went on omegle with me and he keeps getting roasted jfll

Even fat girls who look like they snort twinkie cream for breakfast find little flaws about him to attack JFLL , some were mirin but yeh it was insane , im convinced wizz and omegle have nothing but mentally ill mfs on there

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, PickleTheSlayer and Autismcel
Unrelated, but today I saw an anorexic hamudi cold approaching women in the middle of the street.

I couldn't not cage in front of him lmao:lul::lul: he got rejected so badly, fucking goatfucker.

Girls just walked by and left him alone, he stood still five minutes before moving, nigga was so in shock hamza advice didn't work :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nigkook, gigell, kviijjjjj and 6 others
Unrelated, but today I saw an anorexic hamudi cold approaching women in the middle of the street.

I couldn't not cage in front of him lmao:lul::lul: he got rejected so badly, fucking goatfucker.

Girls just walked by and left him alone, he stood still five minutes before moving, nigga was so in shock hamza advice didn't work :feelskek:
Jfl also unrelated but that dirty monkey Blackgymmax owes me $30

IMG 3542

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean, gigell, kviijjjjj and 4 others
I thought Omegle was banned

one of my gl friends whos a solid chadlite went on omegle with me and he keeps getting roasted jfll

Even fat girls who look like they snort twinkie cream for breakfast find little flaws about him to attack JFLL , some were mirin but yeh it was insane , im convinced wizz and omegle have nothing but mentally ill mfs on there
He's not a lite tbh
@MakinMogReturns had 0 skips and the girls were all over him at 100% success

• Woah
Reactions: edodalic29

Ewww, my scawny ass trying cold approaching before… never again