Omegle = ur rating

Ur fwhr/ eyes area / nose / mouth mogs

Well nvm, he disapear, again a goblin of this site try too descend other for cope at himself, when we ask to see his chad face he shit on his pants.

Sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Bro why we are here ?

better hadithmaxxing with arabliteral maxxing + unicity max
I don't speak Arabic other than read it but need vowel indicators JFL. I have memorisemaxxed some things that about it.

It's over for me.

if you don't want to use OLD then use omegle

Girls rated me "7/10" / "attractive for me and i guess for most women" :popcorn:

try my bros, omegle=looksmax.org

Femalegaze is all that matters
my computer doesn’t have a webcam sadly so i can’t use it smh

Well nvm, he disapear, again a goblin of this site try too descend other for cope at himself, when we ask to see his chad face he shit on his pants.

Sad
idc about muh mogging easyman started it himself and now both of u are barking at me JFL. I literally gain nothing showing my face to u 2

idc about muh mogging easyman started it himself and now both of u are barking at me JFL. I literally gain nothing showing my face to u 2
Comes pm mr mogger

And no, u started it retard

Comes pm mr mogger

u literally called me a horse when i never mentioned anything about your face i was talking about virtue signalling so stop twisting words. U niggas are literally entertainment for me while im fatmaxxing on the couch brutal :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
u literally called me a horse when i never mentioned anything about your face i was talking about virtue signalling so stop twisting words. U niggas are literally entertainment for me while im fatmaxxing on the couch brutal :feelshaha:
Sorry to have made you cry babybro

Well chill now.

We are her for find solution each other, ennemy is female hypergami, with jew society.

Stop it now both

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
Well chill now.

We are her for find solution each other, ennemy is female hypergami, with jew society.

Stop it now both
solution about what. This thread is all about bragging about some shitty number some subhumans gave JFL.

• Hmm...
@Nebula try to say foids is turbolying am ok with him is turbo true

but bro i think in net foids are cruel, they say what they think no ? i see many case of this

solution about what. This thread is all about bragging about some shitty number some subhumans gave JFL.
Rating of subhuman women (even if it was mtb/htb) = rating normie women

the blackpill was supposed to teach you that, did you eat your boogers during hypergamy course class?

Rating of subhuman women (even if it was mtb/htb) = rating normie women

the blackpill was supposed to teach you that, did you eat your boogers during hypergamy course class?
Stacy is all that matters JFL. U think it matters when ur popular on tiktok when its only subhuman women in your comments?

• Hmm...
Stacy is all that matters JFL. U think it matters when ur popular on tiktok when its only subhuman women in your comments?
who cares about stacy, stacy? Better smv than Kevin De Bruyne bro. You're talking about something reserved for chad only that none on this forum is

Also remind me when you saw a stacy this year. It doesnt exist outside

you cope, mtb htb, are infinitly more attractive than a men on same rank, you can't mess with, so yeah mtb/htb matters

Last edited:
Comes pm mr mogger

he rated me 2.75psl lol hes just bitter because he probably had a shitty life so he takes it out on guys who mog him on incel forum @blackckatt

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 24789
he rated me 2.75psl lol hes just bitter because he probably had a shitty life so he takes it out on guys who mog him on incel forum @blackckatt

Just terrible .. i see his face, not bad mtn-weak htn. ppl here are sick, even is completely usless to ask rating here ppl are lying, cope and try to descend other

Well, imo @Nebula is right. Getting rated by any type of foids is brutal cope. This girl, who got my pic from you, rated me as high as some male models and even higher than O'pry. According to her, im the new psl god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Nebula
i look bad on camera jfl. cameras and selfies are cope

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Well, imo @Nebula is right. Getting rated by any type of foids is brutal cope. This girl, who got my pic from you, rated me as high as some male models and even higher than O'pry. According to her, im the new psl god
if you looked like a Filipino maybe you would have been rated 4,5/10 :)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Its good for NTmaxxxing rather than rating. I plan to use Ome to work on my game, but I will be dressed like this because no way I'm showing face

View attachment 2258216

Girls rated me "7/10" / "attractive for me and i guess for most women" :popcorn:

secular you are autist high inhib

and easyman omegle is lies girls gave me high ratings too and called me cute when im LTN it doesnt mean anything

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 24789

what is OLD in this context?

secular you are autist high inhib

and easyman omegle is lies girls gave me high ratings too and called me cute when im LTN it doesnt mean anything
They rated different guys, not just me. And it was on several occasions that I have mogged them

Btw this thread was just to talk about this and to share an experience for female rating, it started to degenerate because of the same and unique virus of this forum whose name you all know

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Yuno_howitez
If girls aren’t screaming and covering their mouths when they first see u on Omegle then it’s over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 24789

Larp mate not even would they rate male models like Chico a 6

I get snaps and discords from girls on there jfl

• +1

According to Omegle I’m a chad :lul:

• +1
That's what you said u was the last time if i'm not mistaken
Not at all. I’m mtn-htn imo plus I’m short but obviousl they can’t know that on omegle

• Hmm...
I'm too socially awkward and high inhib to do Omegle
I don't even like speaking to random people on the phone

• +1

I know this sounds is a super gay brag but on Omegle a few foids were in disbelief of my looks and put their hand over their mouth in shock of how good I looked and I easily got snaps off of women, even had a foid start FaceTiming me at 2am

• +1