• Woah
Reactions: thecel, NarrowJaw and MaxillaMaxing
fwhr is yet another aspie cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Bloatedcelbag, SurgeryEnjoyer and 15 others
fwhr is yet another aspie cope
bro look at the studies in this video if there is a significant correlation that means it does play some role in success in life if you see ceos and historical leaders like stalin or Kennedy they have such insane fwhrs around 1.9-2.3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
bro look at the studies in this video if there is a significant correlation that means it does play some role in success in life if you see ceos and historical leaders like stalin or Kennedy they have such insane fwhrs around 1.9-2.3
What about Putin?

Water is dry

yeah but lookswise you don't need high fwhr, 1.8 is enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
yeah but lookswise you don't need high fwhr, 1.8 is enough
yeah i agree i didnt say attractiveness but success in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Fat fucks have widest faces

slayers right :feelsuhh:

no it's not that important unless its death tier

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 15305
no it's not that important unless its death tier
im sry but it is 97% of all ceos and historical figures have had insane fwhr around the range of 1.9-2.3 see for yourself almost every CEO in a top company has insane fwhr

im sry but it is 97% of all ceos and historical figures have had insane fwhr around the range of 1.9-2.3 see for yourself almost every CEO in a top company has insane fwhr

FWHR is just of minor importance and it depends on harmony, If you were to look at good looking for reference there's plenty with lower, Gandy, Chico, Maher, Lucky Blue etc

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ChristianChad, Deleted member 14978 and 2 others
bro im talking abt success not being attractive
There might be a slight correlation since people with higher FWHRs tend to be more masculine and therefore able to command more respect but as if its solely based upon the ratio its bullshit

There might be a slight correlation since people with higher FWHRs tend to be more masculine and therefore able to command more respect but as if its solely based upon the ratio its bullshit
i agree there deffo other factors into play

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
If you have a high fwhr (altho imo u don't need more than ~1.8) you typically command more respect if you're not ugly and ik you're talking about success but fwhr is very important for attractiveness too. Fwhr and midface are literally your base and tell how much potential you have to looksmax. Someone with a horseface would look weird even if they had good individual features. And a really shitty fwhr is virtually impossible to fix

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, ErbCel and Deleted member 14166
If you have a high fwhr (altho imo u don't need more than ~1.8) you typically command more respect if you're not ugly and ik you're talking about success but fwhr is very important for attractiveness too. Fwhr and midface are literally your base and tell how much potential you have to looksmax. Someone with a horseface would look weird even if they had good individual features. And a really shitty fwhr is virtually impossible to fix
true bro my midface is 1.103 idk much abt ratio for midface but is that bad there isn't much info on this ratio over here and google

true bro my midface is 1.103 idk much abt ratio for midface but is that bad there isn't much info on this ratio over here and google
Ideal is 1.0 so yours is too compact but probably doesn't look that bad. It's much, much better to have a 1.1 ratio than 0.9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Ideal is 1.0 so yours is too compact but probably doesn't look that bad. It's much, much better to have a 1.1 ratio than 0.9
fair enuf

Stop saying high fwhr is a masculine trait. Women have much higher fwhr than men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
View attachment 1460495View attachment 1460497View attachment 1460498View attachment 1460501View attachment 1460507View attachment 1460509
FWHR is just of minor importance and it depends on harmony, If you were to look at good looking for reference there's plenty with lower, Gandy, Chico, Maher, Lucky Blue etc
What a coincidence all of these are Serotogenic Estrogenic fucks who want to make your life miserable
@kjsbdfiusdf

I'm not a trumptard but I'd choose him partly due to his physiognomy and build

Low fwhr men should.not be in position of pkwer

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger