omfg my bf is 20% i may have really good bone potential

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
i just went to the doc and found out I don't have 16%bf I have 20% bf omfg its lifefuel but at the same time a curse cause I gotta lose all this weight to unearth the bone mogging potential I have these are my pics rn imagine what i will look like at 12% to 15% omfg , i need a hardcore workout regime i need to lose at least 10-5kg anyone in this site can reccomend me some workouts plz im signing up for a gym membership

LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: circularbasketball, Deleted member 16369, noodlelover and 5 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noodlelover, PubertyMaxxer, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
Do you have any pics of your body? Your face looks lean so maybe you just don’t have a lot of muscle, that’s why your body fat is higher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, noodlelover, Deleted member 1617 and 4 others
Do you have any pics of your body? Your face looks lean so maybe you just don’t have a lot of muscle, that’s why your body fat is higher
yeah probably

you mog me af:feelswhy:
stop saying that man , its abt personality at the end of the day , I've seen tons of hot girls in my school date ugly af guys who arent even rich

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
IMG 20211130 013120 same as me bhai, in this pic I look below 16% bf but I'm like 22%. I don't store fat on face but don't even talk about my disgusting looking love handles

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 14166 and Sens
View attachment 1421546same as me bhai, in this pic I look below 16% bf but I'm like 22%. I don't store fat on face but don't even talk about my disgusting looking love handles
bro ive been following you since 2020 you have no idea how much motivation I got from your posts I need to lose more weight tho

do you work out? cardarine helps lose fat, I never tried it but I plan to

can someone ban this narcy little sandnigger already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 14166 and Slob
Your face is already very lean considering your bf%, you won't see much of a difference.
The only people who potentially ascend with fat loss are the ones who have a fat round bloated chipmunk baby face at 20% bf.

Egoboosting thread n. 17263

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and TrestIsBest
no bro but seriously imagine the bone mogging potential i have , I already have a nordic gf see my earlier private threads
Post gf can't see

stop saying that man , its abt personality at the end of the day , I've seen tons of hot girls in my school date ugly af guys who arent even rich
go back to reddit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
average "based" .org user

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 13476, Deleted member 14166 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Primordial
biggest narcy on the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
bro ive been following you since 2020 you have no idea how much motivation I got from your posts I need to lose more weight tho
Motivation in what? Did he chew or mew or something?

Your face is already very lean considering your bf%, you won't see much of a difference.
The only people who potentially ascend with fat loss are the ones who have a fat round bloated chipmunk baby face at 20% bf.
yeah but imagine what itll look like at 12-15%, and me being that facially lean at 20% at 15% my hollow cheeks can probably be seen :)

Last edited:
do you work out? cardarine helps lose fat, I never tried it but I plan to
yeah like once a week to keep fit and I play football but I need to lose at least 10 kg I will look into this cardarine

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
you might just have good fat storing genetics to the point where your face doesn't hold fat even at something high like 20%, but no harm in trying of course

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
you might just have good fat storing genetics to the point where your face doesn't hold fat even at something high like 20%, but no harm in trying of course
true deffo gonna do it i started exercising today my limbs feel like shite ,

I'm surprised it's not mentioned in this forum, literally a good way to reduce body fat and increase endurance.
I've made a thread about it recently. I have ordered GW0742 (The same as cardarine and claimed as more effective, but legal in my country), and I will report my results later

Last edited:
  • Love it
hopefully me :hnghn:

• Love it