A

Abhorrence

Lurker

look at all these aryans

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Joe Rogancel, zeshama and 11 others
Gracile anatolian subhumans every single one of them is recessed and boneless.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
@Dr. Bludy

Last edited by a moderator:
KILL ALL CUMSKINS, INCLUDING GAYREEKS

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Suimaxxer, Respalier and 2 others
Greeks look like you'd expect. They have quite a bit of genetic affinity with West Asian populations, as you could expect from their geographical positioning, so their looks also often overlap with those of Turks and even Levantines. The average Geek looks more like a Syrian than a Swede, which is not surprising once again.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, BoredPrince, The Grinch and 1 other person
1ABBFDC0 16CA 4CF5 8169 D99B762E7239

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
yes gayreeks are cumskins indeed
its impossible for them to be confused with arabs or smthing
Who cares.... cumskin's will be wiped out of existence by ethnics in the next 500 years.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Skywalker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 29155, Skywalker and 1 other person

look at all these aryans

they are WHITE and the basis of WHITE civilization...end of story
wouldnt expect indian teenagers to understand this, though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Joe Rogancel, horizontallytall and 4 others
envious much, shitskin?
Nah... I'm just stating facts. You guys have below replacement fertility rate....

If you don't stop with your degeneracy ( liberalism and feminism ) , the future doesn't look good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Respalier and Skywalker
Nah... I'm just stating facts. You guys have below replacement fertility rate....

If you don't stop with your degeneracy ( liberalism and feminism ) , the future doesn't look good
1. EVERYBODY has that or will have in max 10 years cause....Internet
2. same as with the above ^ ....lol at thinking whites will disappear and shitskins wont

as your shitskin foids will get liberated (prolly about 2040 tops, worldwide) they will import white sperm, like chinese women do :feelskek:
the future is gonna look like Brazil, everyone mixed with WHITE though lmao

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
😂 ... Not really... Islam and other eastern civilizations will defeat globohomo. I can already see it happening.
2. same as with the above ^ ....lol at thinking whites will disappear and shitskins wont
I don't mind everyone disappearing
as your shitskin foids will get liberated (prolly about 2040 tops, worldwide) they will import white sperm, like chinese women do :feelskek:
Import white sperm ? Maybe... but it won't be good for you. Your gene pool will get diluted. When a minority race mixes with the majority, it gets assimilated... 😂

That said, this is more of a thing with noodlewhores. I don't think Indian or Islamic civilization will have big sperm banks for white semen...it just doesn't add up with their cultural values

😂 ... Not really... Islam and other eastern civilizations will defeat globohomo. I can already see it happening.

I don't mind everyone disappearing

Import white sperm ? Maybe... but it won't be good for you. Your gene pool will get diluted. When a minority race mixes with the majority, it gets assimilated... 😂

That said, this is more of a thing with noodlewhores. I don't think Indian or Islamic civilization will have big sperm banks for white semen...it just doesn't add up with their cultural values
keep coping, keep dreaming......

You know, this is a fascinating way to look at things. I haven't thought about it too much, must admit. I guess it comes down to whether the men in these non-white countries allow it to happen or not. But then again, just as white men turned into cucks as their societies turned feminist, there's no reason why non-white men would not become cucks too. And in fact, they're even more likely to cuck because at least they often admit the supremacy of whites and might even consider it eugenic and beneficial for society to get their women filled with white semen, and objectively, it's true, it is beneficial.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I'm not making this shit up 😂 ( The Jews don't want you to know about this )

View attachment 2256821

The US will become ‘minority white’ in 2045, Census projects​

Now imagine 200~300 years later ( Whether America remains or not )
It's actually even worse because Middle Easterners, Jews and a lot of mixed race Hispanics are lumped into the "white" category. South Asians too, I suppose. I think many of us have seen the wanted posters with criminals who are labelled white when they are anything but. The US is probably right now no more than 40% white, as in actual European descended people. But yeah, Jews don't want you to know it, ofc, and will psychopathically gaslight you over it too. White replacement is a "conspiracy theory", haven't you heard, goy?

You know, this is a fascinating way to look at things. I haven't thought about it too much, must admit. I guess it comes down to whether the men in these non-white countries allow it to happen or not. But then again, just as white men turned into cucks as their societies turned feminist, there's no reason why non-white men would not become cucks too. And in fact, they're even more likely to cuck because at least they often admit the supremacy of whites and might even consider it eugenic and beneficial for society to get their women filled with white semen, and objectively, it's true, it is beneficial.
that is exactly what IS gonna happen, make no mistake (to be serious, since you were in the post, well perhaps i have joked on the white semen part :feelskek: )
unlike @OGJBSLAYER thinks above, that somehow only whites are cucks , and the elites control ppl globally yet they somehow WONT/DONT control the middle east/ india/ china :soy: is childlishly naive.....

..they do know what they are doing and its GLOBAL ofc, Middle East is gonna follow with hardcore feminism and all in 2040 at best......look at how much Saudi Arabia has gone pro-female in just 5-10 years

and you know what its sad......its that they are actually partly correct...brcause you cant have a planet with 30 billion people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Guba
that is exactly what IS gonna happen, make no mistake (to be serious, since you were in the post, well perhaps i have joked on the white semen part :feelskek: )
unlike @OGJBSLAYER thinks above, that somehow only whites are cucks , and the elites control ppl globally yet they somehow WONT/DONT control the middle east/ india/ china :soy: is childlishly naive.....

..they do know what they are doing and its GLOBAL ofc, Middle East is gonna follow with hardcore feminism and all ......look at how much Saudi Arabia has gone pro-female in just 5-10 years
They started with the West because that was the toughest nut to crack and their biggest enemy. Going after other parts of the world will now be much, much easier. If whites are cucks, we haven't seen anything yet with men of other races... Non-white women will be begging for Aryan chads to inseminate them. I'm not saying this is necessarily good, btw, just how it is. JBW is a force of nature, a juggernaut that will demolish all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker
they are WHITE and the basis of WHITE civilization...end of story
wouldnt expect indian teenagers to understand this, though
if u count greeks as white u have to count me as white as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124

..they do know what they are doing and its GLOBAL ofc, Middle East is gonna follow with hardcore feminism and all in 2040 at best......look at how much Saudi Arabia has gone pro-female in just 5-10 years

Lol... You have fallen for Saudi propaganda. They want you westerners to believe KSA will be some liberal middle eastern country in a few years... they want tourism. But the situation on the ground is very different. Don't be fooled by the few concerts here and there or the fact that women can drive cars...Islam isn't like Christianity. It doesn't have any room for secularism. Liberalism can only prosper when you seperate state and religion, which isn't possible in Islam. So as long as Islamic rulers derive their legitimacy from Islam, they can never make their countries secular+liberal

Look at Turkey. Ataturk tried his best to liberalize Turks and make them abandon Islam. Guess what ? The tide has turned. Turkey is becoming an Islamic country once again ( The victory of Erdogan is just one hint )

Lol... You have fallen for Saudi propaganda. They want you westerners to believe KSA will be some liberal middle eastern country in a few years... they want tourism. But the situation on the ground is very different. Don't be fooled by the few concerts here and there or the fact that women can drive cars...Islam isn't like Christianity. It doesn't have any room for secularism. Liberalism can only prosper when you seperate state and religion, which isn't possible in Islam. So as long as Islamic rulers derive their legitimacy from Islam, they can never make their countries secular+liberal

Look at Turkey. Ataturk tried his best to liberalize Turks and make them abandon Islam. Guess what ? The tide has turned. Turkey is becoming an Islamic country once again ( The victory of Erdogan is just one hint )
One more generation and Turkey will be totally secularized probably tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Skywalker
if u count greeks as white u have to count me as white as well
send pic in dm...what pheno are you? im afraid to say the European/ White men have been deliberately categorized by shitskins /some black men here ,in an attempt to "reduce" the no of white ppl- somehow ONLY scandinavian + anglo/ german and western europeans qualify as white 🤦‍♂️

for ex white brazilians are actually more white than a lot of US whites and mogg alot of Europeans to death, and since theyre descendent from the portuguese they are super duper WHITE lol...they shouldnt even be consdiered latino lmao...ONLY mixed heritage ppl need to be put in the "latino" group...this is why so called "white passing" latinos in the US are put in the white category, and its correct..it would be retarded otherwise if they have 100% european heritage

pretty much how I remember greeks

A lot on cringy indian teens joined this forum from watching youtube shorts and shit

Random pic I took in Greece last month
Screenshot 20230614 135751

LTBs but I like this pheno of women ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, horizontallytall and Abhorrence
Random pic I took in Greece last month View attachment 2260394

LTBs but I like this pheno of women ngl
People here are menatlly ill have no pair bonding abolity hence they make fun of any one apart from some ai generated angel lookalike. Only a few good users high ngl, all they do is stacy and think everyother think is worthless and subhuman seriously .

• +1
Reactions: Guba and Skywalker
I’m ethnic and whiter than them 😂😂

I’m ethnic and whiter than them 😂😂
doesnt matter
this indian forum hasnt heard of TANNED/olive WHITES apparently, which are popular to women btw (and the only race who can tan beautifully lol)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith
doesnt matter
this indian forum hasnt heard of TANNED/olive WHITES apparently, which are popular to women btw (and the only way who can tan lol)
Being white is only thing they can cope with good god , orbitals , nosebridge skull shape and etc eveything doesnt matters yeah right, its mostly indians here trying to cope with their genes

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
doesnt matter
this indian forum hasnt heard of TANNED/olive WHITES apparently, which are popular to women btw (and the only race who can tan beautifully lol)
Cope. If you are European either you are white aryan or ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

Attachments

• IMG_9281.png
    IMG_9281.png
    362.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9246.jpeg
    IMG_9246.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9203.jpeg
    IMG_9203.jpeg