OMG. I have just witnessed the most incredible thing. My girlfriend (A teacher) just showed me what was on a girls' mind in her French exam... WOOOWWW

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
Guys. I don't know if I should show this to you.

I haven't got the age confirmed, but, she teaches up to GCSE level. Which is all the way to 16.

So this was a multiple choice exam and she guessed the 4 possible answers, with some help from what was in her mind. I guess you can say.

I think this needs to be pinned, guys. I just sat there starring at the screen.

You even younger Gen Z boys are SO fucked. If you want a hug, I'm here for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Nick.Harte, Lmao and 13 others
Tales from the mental asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier, harsh1294x, Oljafon and 14 others
omg thanks for this MakinItHappen, very cool!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oljafon, slayer69, Whatashame and 4 others
@andy9432 lol this just crazy

imagine thinking this means anything

correct answer was already c, a, d

the 2nd one being h to spell chad is either just a coincidence or the student thought itd be funny, i did stuff like this a lot in high school

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, LooksOrDeath, Allornothing and 1 other person
imagine thinking this means anything

correct answer was already c, a, d

the 2nd one being h to spell chad is either just a coincidence or the student thought itd be funny, i did stuff like this a lot in high school

So the correct answers were C, H, A and D?

I haven't got the age confirmed, but, she teaches up to GCSE level. Which is all the way to 16.

So this was a multiple choice exam and she guessed the 4 possible answers, with some help from what was in her mind. I guess you can say.

View attachment 2566230
Always cringe when they use ethnic names for these exams.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, horizontallytall, Primalsplit and 7 others

View attachment 2566295

Does that mean Fatima? Lmao. Diversity and inclusion bro. Big in the UK now a days. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh and they banned the word Tate she tells me JFL. Boys getting detention for that shit, but she let's it slide she says.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
So the correct answers were C, H, A and D?
are you retarded? do you not know how to read the image your own gf sent you?

correct answers were 1C 2??? 3A 4D

second one is the only one that she got wrong with the h, either its just a coincidence or she thought itd be funny to spell chad and still get 3/4 points

stop exaggerating the depravity of female nature, its already depraved enough as is, we dont need to dream up a reality where they are thinking about "chad" during class and shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, the BULL, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
The final thought a woman has on her deathbed was when she first got her pussy penetrated by a chads erection

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and MakinItHappen

View attachment 2566230

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and LooksOrDeath
Subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, datboijj and Deleted member 32410

Is what your genetics appeared as before you scoured America for the best plastic surgeons to throw your half a decades wage-slaving at.

Now you're just an undercover subhuman.

Is what your genetics appeared as before you scoured America for the best plastic surgeons to throw your half a decades wage-slaving at.

Now you're just an undercover subhuman.
Indian rat
You are bound to a literal 4/10 obese granny. It is over for u.

• JFL
Reactions: Whatashame
are you retarded? do you not know how to read the image your own gf sent you?

correct answers were 1C 2??? 3A 4D

second one is the only one that she got wrong with the h, either its just a coincidence or she thought itd be funny to spell chad and still get 3/4 points

stop exaggerating the depravity of female nature, its already depraved enough as is, we dont need to dream up a reality where they are thinking about "chad" during class and shit

That still could have been her putting in the word CHAD with no concern for the answers and 3 from 4 of them being lucky to land LOL.

Indian rat
You are bound to a literal 4/10 obese granny. It is over for u.

Keep thinking she's a 4. lmao. Granny when she's my age.

Where's your pussy? You don't get a single bit of ANYTHING do you? LOSER!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Does that mean Fatima? Lmao. Diversity and inclusion bro. Big in the UK now a days. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Fatouma is Fatima in some African countries, Aziz you know already.
Oh and they banned the word Tate she tells me JFL. Boys getting detention for that shit, but she let's it slide she says.
They try to keep out any information that would encourage young people to challenge the system. They only show their true colors by censoring the name of someone who has done nothing wrong.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Keep thinking she's a 4. lmao. Granny when she's my age.

Where's your pussy? You don't get a single bit of ANYTHING do you? LOSER!!!!!!!
She is a 4
You will never hear this
Screenshot 20231120 212152 Discord

Yea but I mog op into the shadow realm

Suckyomoda as your Jamaican family would say.

Never forget your roots boyy!!!!!!! Ya pickme child! Gettin' dem plastic surgeries dem der

3766767 71528252

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Blackgymmax
She is a 4
You will never hear this View attachment 2566337

Lmao at you flexing on a looks theory forum.

Not a single receipt. Just 49ers craving the BBC gimmick.

You're way FAR too high inhibition and FREE OF CHARISMA to chat to a girl IN THE REAL WORLD. Autist.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Blackgymmax

View attachment 2566295
«Tyrone is a law abinding citizen like us, he makes sure to wake up every morning to go to work. At what hour should Tyrone be at his job?
A. 5 min late
B. 15 min in advance
C. When he feels like it
D. Tyron don’t work, he commits crime»

And they be stereotypical and racist as shit too :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, the BULL and ReadBooksEveryday
Fatouma is Fatima in some African countries, Aziz you know already.

They try to keep out any information that would encourage young people to challenge the system. They only show their true colors by censoring the name of someone who has done nothing wrong.

Mind pinning this bro?

• +1
«Tyrone is a law abinding citizen like us, he makes sure to wake up every morning to go to work. At what hour should Tyrone be at his job?
A. 5 min late
B. 15 min in advance
C. When he feels like it
D. Tyron don’t work, he commits crime»

And they be stereotypical and racist as shit too :lul:
@RecessedChinCel what’s the answer boyo?

Is there a reason why they purposely and explicitly used ethnic names? Where are you from?

Is there a reason why they purposely and explicitly used ethnic names? Where are you from?

I'll ask her when she's awake tomorrow.

I just can't believe the level of jealous hate I've received for simply sharing a joke.

Or even something that might turn out to be comedically true. She might well have just wrote in Chad with 3 of the answers being right. Though unlikely.

Why are men hating on other men so much now a days? It's mad.

43 years old btw

Was the age your mum was when I raped her THROAT and made her gag the most disgusting stuff on my cock.

I got her before menopause bruv! I win!

ngl gcse french is hard my learning manager forced me to do it because i got above average results in every other subjects. learning a new language is high iq tho and puts you above others on cv so i guess its good

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and MakinItHappen
Was the age your mum was when I raped her THROAT and made her gag the most disgusting stuff on my cock.

I got her before menopause bruv! I win!
@Lmao its ok to act like that? or it only matters when its ur owner reporting?

ngl gcse french is hard my learning manager forced me to do it because i got above average results in every other subjects. learning a new language is high iq tho and puts you above others on cv so i guess its good

I think it's suited to people with good cognitive function. That's partly why my girls likes me, because I am really good with words and have a wife vocabulary.

Can you speak it broken up now?

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh
Is it OK to lie about a man's age by 11 years?
u lie ur age here everyone knows u r at least 45. Same way with your 5 5 height, everyone knows u r 5 4 in reality.

u lie ur age here everyone knows u r at least 45. Same way with your 5 5 height, everyone knows u r 5 4 in reality.

Right. And everyone knows you are the guy that's mother sucked my dick for hours and improved her gagging reflex by at least 4 levels.

I think it's suited to people with good cognitive function. That's partly why my girls likes me, because I am really good with words and have a wife vocabulary.

Can you speak it broken up now?
yeah kinda. i can write full basic sentences and get my point across to people but i get confused sometimes especially with reflexive verb infinitves and the tenses. im doing other stuff on the side like using flash cards 30 mins a day and doing duolingo to learn so in about 2 years when i do my final gcses i should be set

• +1