I'm in love with my teacher and I want to bang her but I also hate this whole thing... help ?

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
So basically in my life I moved a lot from countries to countries and never rly got to have to talk about interesting stuff with girls since I never had conversations with girls + the schools I've been in always had a 10:1 male to female ratio so it was total depravation... (also mommy issues I had to leave her cuz she was abusive and took profit of my dad's money that was meant for me)..
So anyways, now there's this teacher of mine that's really pretty (only to me though, seems like the other 30 dudes in my class hate her and find her weird), and whenever there is an interesting topic in class I always participate and try to make good statements and give good answers and sht, and she always smiles to me and engages in eye contacts with me whenever some questions are hard or whenever the topic gets deeper and more interesting (she expects me to answer wich I of course do) wich makes me rly happy on the moment and makes me wanna never end the class...
So anyways the problem is whenever the class is over, I always hate the fact that she's "just my teacher" and I also hate it when she speaks about her personal life reminding me that she has a normal average girl life and that she perhaps doesn't give fuck about me...
So my problem is that I've been missing some classes because I can't deal with reality (especially since in some classes we only do individual activities wich makes me extremly angry because she doesn't ask questions and talk a lot, wich means I can't give my answers and stare at her and make her smile at me)...
And I need some advice like how do I deal with a HARD teacher crush ? She's only lovely with me when I contribute to her class going well, and it rly pisses me off and makes me feel like a retarded simp...
How do I deal with this sht ?
I need advice on either how to not fall in love with a teacher that's your type, staring and smiling at you and talking to you, or advice on how to bend over your teacher and shove ur dik in her ass (as her student)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fikki, MTNAscension2, gonion wanter and 7 others
@chaddyboi66 help him out you already did the sister guide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Latinolooksmaxxer, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
Brutal 1 reply pill

• +1
Reactions: mid and Latinolooksmaxxer
Make 20k in cash and buy her as a prostitute
she wont say no to 20k problem solved

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, shahid khan, mid and 1 other person
So basically in my life I moved a lot from countries to countries and never rly got to have to talk about interesting stuff with girls since I never had conversations with girls + the schools I've been in always had a 10:1 male to female ratio so it was total depravation... (also mommy issues I had to leave her cuz she was abusive and took profit of my dad's money that was meant for me)..
So anyways, now there's this teacher of mine that's really pretty (only to me though, seems like the other 30 dudes in my class hate her and find her weird), and whenever there is an interesting topic in class I always participate and try to make good statements and give good answers and sht, and she always smiles to me and engages in eye contacts with me whenever some questions are hard or whenever the topic gets deeper and more interesting (she expects me to answer wich I of course do) wich makes me rly happy on the moment and makes me wanna never end the class...
So anyways the problem is whenever the class is over, I always hate the fact that she's "just my teacher" and I also hate it when she speaks about her personal life reminding me that she has a normal average girl life and that she perhaps doesn't give fuck about me...
So my problem is that I've been missing some classes because I can't deal with reality (especially since in some classes we only do individual activities wich makes me extremly angry because she doesn't ask questions and talk a lot, wich means I can't give my answers and stare at her and make her smile at me)...
And I need some advice like how do I deal with a HARD teacher crush ? She's only lovely with me when I contribute to her class going well, and it rly pisses me off and makes me feel like a retarded simp...
I need advice on either how to not fall in love with a teacher that's your type, staring and smiling at you and talking to you, or advice on how to bend over your teacher and shove ur dik in her ass (as her student)
@chaddyboi66 help him out you already did the sister guide
How am I supposed to do that?

I don't know how to fix everything.

However...

OP I think you're right on the cusp of developing a really nasty case of Oneitis if you keep this up and allow yourself to continue seeking out the happiness she gives you.

I ask you to be more cautious since it could easily fuck you up for the next few years if when it inevitably doesn't work out, just as it did to me once.

Hypothetically speaking, even if she was open to the idea of being with you in the first place she'd be risking not only her job but also the rest of her life too depending on your age.

Not to mention, aside from the fact that she's nice to you and you seem to be her favourite student in that specific class [assuming she doesn't even more than 1] that's all you really having going for you and there's no proof she actually even likes you in the romantic sense.

The main factor getting in your way here is the fact that you don't have a close personal relationship with her and don't talk to her regularly.

You need to find a way to become more "friendly" with her and be in a position where you can freely talk to her both outside of class and even in class to some extent when everyone is distracted or has free time.

Honestly, after becoming more acquainted with her and talking to her on a regular basis the best I can tell you to do is to continue being nice to her.

Eventually you could maybe even try mentioning how being in her class really is the only good part of your day, and then maybe try telling her that you really appreciate her for whatever reason [make something up specific to your own situation] and really enjoy talking to/being with her.

This does a few different things by:
1 flattering her with a compliment aimed directly toward her character
2 making her start to feel sorry for you which can bring her guard down around you more, because you showed vulnerability that she'd be inclined to try helping you with
3 putting the idea of/opening a window to the possibility of you seriously liking her in her eyes

Maybe this leads to further interactions and a deepening personal relationship between you two or it doesn't idk.

Regardless, you're better off either:
A. - Trying to enjoy your small interactions with her for what they are [someone being nice to you and giving butterflies in your stomach] and forgetting about it
B. - Trying the method I outlined above to develop a personal relationship with her and crossing your fingers hoping you'll be able to get closer to her emotionally/romantically.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justleavemealone, iblamejews and Latinolooksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and justleavemealone
bro watched too much brazzers

Bro as a teenager you should have sex with as many underage girls as possible

Not lust after older women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Joe Rogancel, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Lol just fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: Gonza
Yeah I wanted to smash teachers , but seems impossible as being caught and they are married.