OMG! I'm beginning to believe that I am mentally retarded.

GolemRot

GolemRot

Bronze
Not only do I not know how to interact with women, but also with others in general.

I literally don't understand how people get friends or girlfriend. It's as if I need some kind of magic formula to guide me how to function socially.

I was talking to this girl; I said "hello how are you?", she surprisingly answered "hello", I asked her what she was doing and she said "nothing". I sent her another message and she didn't reply.
And yeah, that was the whole fucking conversation.

I'm going to sound like a fag but I don't care, I literally feel like crying knowing that I can't be a fucking normal person who can have normal and interesting conversations.

I hate myself.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 275 and 8 others
How does that have to do anything with social skills? She just doesnt find you attractive enough to talk to you.

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 5746 and 7 others
I heard venting on a homosexual enthusiast looksmaxing forum is an excellent way to fix your problems

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 5746 and 6 others
F5e

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 9699 and 2 others
She just doesnt find you attractive enough to talk to you.
I never mentioned my physical appearance as the cause of my problem.

I'm just saying I stink socially.

I heard venting on a homosexual enthusiast looksmaxing forum is an excellent way to fix your problems
We're in a Blackpill forum and do you expect me to be positive?

I never mentioned my physical appearance as the cause of my problem.

I'm just saying I stink socially.
Doesn’t change a thing IF you were gl and she found you attractive she’d keep talking to you only ugly guys need to clownmax to keep a girls attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9852, studiocel and 4 others
Just accept that you will never have friends or a gf because nobody cares about you.

I have already accepted this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
Change the tag to "success"

We're in a Blackpill forum and do you expect me to be positive?
No, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna make fun of you for being a mopey faggot

Face, height

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Just be good looking nigga simple things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Not only do I not know how to interact with women, but also with others in general.

I literally don't understand how people get friends or girlfriend. It's as if I need some kind of magic formula to guide me how to function socially.

I was talking to this girl; I said "hello how are you?", she surprisingly answered "hello", I asked her what she was doing and she said "nothing". I sent her another message and she didn't reply.

I'm going to sound like a fag but I don't care, I literally feel like crying knowing that I can't be a fucking normal person who can have normal and interesting conversations.

I hate myself.

Just keep looks maxing. You did nothing wrong in this conversation. Had you tried to tell jokes or be interesting you would have come off as try hard with your current looks and she still would have stopped talking to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275

I hate myself.
not one word