Reactions: Zikel_Nut, shalomnigga and flippasav
Run of the mill london marketplace merchants

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Roquefort, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
1st pic is of Egyptians nigga stop the obvious trolling

They look Arab

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, LampPostPrime and flippasav
They’re still Edomites (so-called White people) with a red complexion; it’s just that they have a darker red complexion because they were slaves to black Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs).

Ibn Haajjar said in Fath Al Baari , Book Kafaaraat Al Imaan, Chapter 15 Page 406

👉The saying Red as if he was from the slaves👈” commenced in the subject of the 5th of the share of the war booty “As if he was from the slaves.” Dawoodi said, “👉It means he was from the 👉Roman prisoners of war👈’‘ just as it is said and if the chain was looked into or not , the Romans are not specified, it could have actually been a slave from the Persians, or the Nabeateans or the Daylamites.”

قال ابن حجر في فتح الباري ، كتاب كفارات الايمان ج ١٥ ص ٤٠٦

‎قوله أحمر كأنه مولى تقدم في فرض الخمس ” كأنه من الموالي” قال الداودي : يعني أنه من سبي الروم كذا قال فإن كان اطلع على نقل في ذلك وإلا فلا اختصاص لذلك بالروم دون الفرس أو النبط أو الديلم

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 30918 and 3 others
They’re still Edomites (so-called White people) with a red complexion; it’s just that they have a darker red complexion because they were slaves to black Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs).

Ibn Haajjar said in Fath Al Baari , Book Kafaaraat Al Imaan, Chapter 15 Page 406

👉The saying Red as if he was from the slaves👈” commenced in the subject of the 5th of the share of the war booty “As if he was from the slaves.” Dawoodi said, “👉It means he was from the 👉Roman prisoners of war👈’‘ just as it is said and if the chain was looked into or not , the Romans are not specified, it could have actually been a slave from the Persians, or the Nabeateans or the Daylamites.”

‎قوله أحمر كأنه مولى تقدم في فرض الخمس ” كأنه من الموالي” قال الداودي : يعني أنه من سبي الروم كذا قال فإن كان اطلع على نقل في ذلك وإلا فلا اختصاص لذلك بالروم دون الفرس أو النبط أو الديلم
Not seen you in a long time.

Have you been inactive recently?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 23558
Not seen you in a long time.

Have you been inactive recently?

Yeah I’ve been inactive lately and am going to leave this forum in about two weeks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pig_face, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
Yeah I’ve been inactive lately and am going to leave this forum in about two weeks.
Good, you have more important things to get up to in life then. Soon I will leave this shithole too

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 24507

Shitskin standards of whiteness are fucking meaningless

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 24507
Good, you have more important things to get up to in life then. Soon I will leave this shithole too

Thanks. This forum is for incels and it’s full of faggots spamming “BBC” and I don’t belong here since I don’t struggle with women at all. When are you planning to leave?

Shitskin standards of whiteness are fucking meaningless

You’re red not “white,” red ape.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23558 and 5 others
Thanks. This forum is for incels and it’s full of faggots spamming “BBC” and I don’t belong here since I don’t struggle with women at all. When are you planning to leave?
Ikr all this was funny at first got boring. I’m not even into this blackpill bullshit too.
(Possibly) leave this site by the end of August

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
In the photo pale Aryans true White
BkoYNgrCQAAqI J large
Gettyimages 1052002340 170667a

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Spaniards, Portuguese, Italians, and Greeks are not white. They are ethnic nations that have the privilege of being located in Europe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, gribsufer1, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 3 others
170px Ron DeSantis 2020 cropped

Some are tbh

Spaniards, Portuguese, Italians, and Greeks are not white. They are ethnic nations that have the privilege of being located in Europe.
It’s weird skip to 4:48 where this guy says gayreeks are white but not turks

This guy looks like a high t dom mogger ngl

87AAFD10 C931 48F6 9E92 EBF5E9F80B0F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, LampPostPrime and flippasav
Even uneducated white 2 year old kids would know left is negroid and right is asian
Even uneducated white 2-year-old children would know that race is more factors than skin tone. Skull, shape of nose, mouth, hair....

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Even uneducated white 2-year-old children would know that race is more factors than skin tone. Skull, shape of nose, mouth, hair....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and LampPostPrime

You’re red not “white,” red ape.

View attachment 2317605
tell me your story behind your -2k rep. hate pedophile incels too?

tell me your story behind your -2k rep. hate pedophile incels too?

I don’t like pedophiles, incels, self-haters, or degenerates.

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 27511 and flippasav
It’s weird skip to 4:48 where this guy says gayreeks are white but not turks

jfl, so this is why you made the thread, you couldn't help being the only country bullied in the video

• JFL
jfl, so this is why you made the thread, you couldn't help being the only country bullied in the video
It just proves how nonsense some people are. People think as soon as you cross the greek border into Turkey people are gonna turn a shade darker.
This anglo cuck won’t go on holiday abroad to educate himself instead he said he spent his whole life in that town enjoying traditional fish and chips

Jfl

• +1
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23
@retrudedmaxilla, check the amount of reps op got for this thread

• Woah
Reactions: retrudedmaxilla

are you muslim

Bro kill yourself 😭

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Flanked, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 24507
are you muslim
No he's trolling, he’s making fun of a group of black people called BHIS or hoteps who people don’t take seriously cuz they think they are Jews or something.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 30918
Why does everyone act like every person in this pic is ethnically italian? If you take a picture of "english" people in this type of crowd there would be indians and blacks and arabs and whites, not all of these are italan blooded

Why does everyone act like every person in this pic is ethnically italian? If you take a picture of "english" people in this type of crowd there would be indians and blacks and arabs and whites, not all of these are italan blooded
That’s because most are admixed with north africans especially the Sicilians.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii

This site is boring, it’s full of faggots spamming “BBC” posts and threads, and it’s for Gentile (non-Israelite) incels. I don’t have problems with women, so I’m leaving this dumpster fire forum.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, rand anon, flippasav and 1 other person
This site is boring, it’s full of faggots spamming “BBC” posts and threads, and it’s for Gentile (non-Israelite) incels. I don’t have problems with women, so I’m leaving this dumpster fire forum.
u aren’t Jewish. Ur black bro. Go back to ur shit west African country or stay in ur inner city American shithole

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 24507
No he's trolling, he’s making fun of a group of black people called BHIS or hoteps who people don’t take seriously cuz they think they are Jews or something.

Good thing “black” is a crayon color not an identity and “hoteps” are “pro-black,” which I’m not since I’m pro-Israelite, but nice try though, red 🦧. Oh and your Edomite (so-called White) brethern already admitted that the so-called Negroes are the real Israelites.

GIF by Giphy QA

u aren’t Jewish. Ur black bro. Go back to ur shit west African country or stay in ur inner city American shithole

I’m an Israelite not “Jewish” which is what your Amalekite (so-called Jewish) brethern call themselves and “black” is a crayon color not an identity. I’ll take you seriously when you learn how to spell and go back to your caves in Mount Seir, red ape 😂.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I’m an Israelite not “Jewish” which is what your Amalekite (so-called Jewish) brethern call themselves and “black” is a crayon color not an identity. I’ll take you seriously when you learn how to spell and go back to your caves in Mount Seir, red ape 😂.

View attachment 2317792
That place looks Persian
Similar site to the Bohestiun Inscription
F79EB2BE 7EB9 47A4 9CA8 503A8532A9D4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and flippasav
Good thing “black” is a crayon color not an identity and “hoteps” are “pro-black,” which I’m not since I’m pro-Israelite, but nice try though, red 🦧. Oh and your Edomite (so-called White) brethern already admitted that the so-called Negroes are the real Israelites.

View attachment 2317783

GIF by Giphy QA

Most sane .org poster

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507

View attachment 2317792
there’s no levantine blood in you. Keep coping. Your ancestors built mud huts in west Africa while my judean ancestors built civilizations and stood the test of time through over 150 different countries and multiple continents

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and flippasav
there’s no levantine blood in you. Keep coping. Your ancestors built mud huts in west Africa while my judean ancestors built civilizations and stood the test of time through over 150 different countries and multiple continents
Would you say Azeri Iranians are considered white caucasoid or non-white caucasoid?

Would you say Azeri Iranians are considered white caucasoid or non-white caucasoid?
Iranians sometimes can look white, just like other west Asian ethnicities, but ultimately I think their culture separates them. But speaking on a racial standpoint I would say west Asians are white just not European white. Idk it’s complicated, because some don’t look white at all while some have blonde hair blue eye, yet they have similar genetic makeups despite their appearance

• +1