OMG Italians are so white

Iranians sometimes can look white, just like other west Asian ethnicities, but ultimately I think their culture separates them. But speaking on a racial standpoint I would say west Asians are white just not European white. Idk it’s complicated, because some don’t look white at all while some have blonde hair blue eye, yet they have similar genetic makeups despite their appearance
Tbh Iran is very diverse if you are lucky enough you may look some what *nordic* but that is a posibility. Around 30-40% of Iranians pass as southern Euro. 10-20% are ACTUAL white, the rest are phenotypically an admixture of Arab, North Indian, North African etc.

Interesting counry, same goes with western turks having greek resemblance.

Tbh Iran is very diverse if you are lucky enough you may look some what *nordic* but that is a posibility. Around 30-40% of Iranians pass as southern Euro. 10-20% are ACTUAL white, the rest are phenotypically an admixture of Arab, North Indian, North African etc.

Interesting counry, same goes with western turks having greek resemblance.
I agree

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
there’s no levantine blood in you. Keep coping. Your ancestors built mud huts in west Africa while my judean ancestors built civilizations and stood the test of time through over 150 different countries and multiple continents

You’re an Edomite (so-called White) man not Judean and your own Amalekite (so-called Jewish) brethern already admitted it, dumb big-nosed kike nigger.

👉Edom is in modern Jewry👈" The Jewish Encyclopedia, 1925 edition.”

The Levant is a location and you can’t have DNA from a location, retarded red 🦧.

Kingdom of Judah in west African slave coast.

👉Known to Europeans by various names of Fida, Heredah, Whydah, Wida. 👉The old writers called it Juda👈, and 👉it’s inhabitants were said to be Jews👈.”

While my Israelite (so-called Negro) ancestors from the tribe of Judah were busy building civilizations like the Mali, Songhai empires, while you ugly red kike niggers were in the caves in Mount Seir rotting.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Last edited:
You’re an Edomite (so-called White) man not Judean and your own Amalekite (so-called Jewish) brethern already admitted it, dumb big-nosed kike nigger.

View attachment 2321379

The Levant is a location and you can’t have DNA from a location, retarded red 🦧.

View attachment 2321355

👉Known to Europeans by various names of Fida, Heredah, Whydah, Wida. 👉The old writers called it Juda👈, and 👉it’s inhabitants were said to be Jews👈.”

View attachment 2321352

While my Israelite (so-called Negro) ancestors from the tribe of Judah were busy building civilizations like the Mali, Songhai empires, while you ugly red kike niggers were in the caves in Mount Seir rotting.

View attachment 2321370

Do you think the medes (Modern day Azerbaijan-Iran) had an influence to the israelites?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Do you think the medes (Modern day Azerbaijan-Iran) had an influence to the israelites?

No, but the Medes (so-called Azerbaijans) did help the Elamites (Persians) to enslave the Israelites (so-called Negroes) during the Medo-Persian empire and during the Arab Slavetrade. The Medes have an influence now on us because the Israelites descendant of the Arab slavetrade in Iran follow Islam and the Mede‘s culture.

• +1
No, but the Medes (so-called Azerbaijans) did help the Elamites (Persians) to enslave the Israelites (so-called Negroes) during the Medo-Persian empire and during the Arab Slavetrade. The Medes have an influence now on us because the Israelites descendant of the Arab slavetrade in Iran follow Islam and the Mede‘s culture.
Didn’t the Medes-Babylonians capture Jews during the exile? Persians (Madai) freed them after capturing Neo-Babylon. The Medes we’re worse than Persians because they were the ones helping Babylonians enslave Israelites.

• +1
Didn’t the Medes-Babylonians capture Jews during the exile? Persians (Madai) freed them after capturing Neo-Babylon. The Medes we’re worse than Persians because they were the ones helping Babylonians enslave Israelites.

The Babylonians (Chaldeans) captured the Jews (Israelites) and enslaved them (1 Chronicles 9:1) during Nubechadnezzar’s reign, then the Medo-Persians overthrew them and allowed the Israelites to rebuild the temple (Ezra chapter 1 and the book of Nehemiah), but they enslaved the Israelites afterwards too.

Ezra 9:9 For 👉we were bondmen; yet our God hath not forsaken us in our bondage, but 👉hath extended mercy unto us in the sight of the kings of Persia👈, to give us a reviving, to set up the house of our God, and to repair the desolations thereof, and to give us a wall in Judah and in Jerusalem.

You can read more about the Medo-Persian captivity in the book of Esther.

• +1

View attachment 2321379

View attachment 2321355

View attachment 2321352

View attachment 2321370

Look at all this cope. Here we can pull up a PCA plot of Jewish people and west Africans and see who clusters more closely to the levant. Also the kingdom ur talking abt in west Africa isn’t the kingdom of Judah 💀 it was the kingdom of Whydah illiterate retard. Keep using memes to prove something, and out of context Bible verses you wannabe Christian. My lineages traces directly to modern day Israel while yours traces back too a village built on sticks and mud while your tribe was sticking spear headed slightly larger sticks into other tribes for food.

• Ugh..
Look at all this cope. Here we can pull up a PCA plot of Jewish people and west Africans and see who clusters more closely to the levant. Also the kingdom ur talking abt in west Africa isn’t the kingdom of Judah 💀 it was the kingdom of Whydah illiterate retard. Keep using memes to prove something, and out of context Bible verses you wannabe Christian. My lineages traces directly to modern day Israel while yours traces back too a village built on sticks and mud while your tribe was sticking spear headed slightly larger sticks into other tribes for food.

Look at this retarded big-nosed red kike nigger coping because he got shown that his own Amalwkite (so-called Jewish) brethren admitted that they’re Edomites (so-called White people) 😂. “Whydah” is the Kimgdom of Judah in West Africa, dumb Amalekite man.

You’re an Edomite (so-called White) man.

Your ancestors were rotting in caves as the saves red beasts that y’all are in Mount Seir, while my ancestors were kings and building empires.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Last edited:
Spaniards, Portuguese, Italians, and Greeks are not white. They are ethnic nations that have the privilege of being located in Europe.
kinda true.

Spaniards can be white (btw hes andalusian )

Spaniards can look more ethnic than me

• +1
Ikr because my skin is pale as an Iranian turk I am lighter than 80% of Spaniards but unfortunately I have dark brown eyes and black hair
lol didnt know u were iranian man, thought u were pak and same colour as me.

yeah hair and eyes can make u ethnic I guess

• +1
Who bumped this thread?

there’s no way in hell the bottom left isn’t curry

there’s no way in hell the bottom left isn’t curry
Well, that’s a singer called Alessia Cara if you didn’t know…