Omg love it prettyboy Vinnie hacker beating up masc coper manlet

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

Also wtf didnt jnow Vinnie is tall as well holy fck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, the BULL, atlantean and 1 other person
deji was boxing like 3 years before this fight and vinnie at 19 never boxed before knocking him out really shows his superioir genes

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I think you're just racist :lul:

BWC wins again

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dgzty, 5'7 zoomer, leanmaxx74 and 1 other person
Dude what is this load of bullshit. ISKA is literally a league that nobody knows about and this vinnie fag in the middle of the fight while doing combo and the black is cornered up he stops for some time then continues, this guy doesnt know how to box, only in ISKA against some monkey nigger lol, vinnie isnt a good fighter
BWC wins again
Yep but the bbc was weak and retarded

deji was boxing like 3 years before this fight and vinnie at 19 never boxed before knocking him out really shows his superioir genes
Deji is a shit boxer

Deji is a fat turbomanlet

Deji is a shit boxer
he still beat deji at 19 with no experience while deji did it fulltime for years thats still impressive

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
IMG 6618

White is so kind

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
he still beat deji at 19 with no experience while deji did it fulltime for years thats still impressive
I can beat Deji, and dude, I don't know you, but if you know how to throw a jab, hook and cross, then you can probably beat Deji.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and leanmaxx74
I can beat Deji, and dude, I don't know you, but if you know how to throw a jab, hook and cross, then you can probably beat Deji.
yeah dejis reach/stamina is soo bad the jab would fuck him up, even the average untrained man would beat him with like 6 months training,ksi got all the boxing genes bc hes way better then his brother

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I'd beat him too