Omg me and my classmate black pill!

Lick my balls jew

• +1
Reactions: Autist
bro, im not trying to make fun of you, this isnt a forum to make people feel better about themselves, im just telling you what I think.

Yess but there is nothing objective in your thinking how I guy with no jaw, no zygo, poor facial harmony( look his nose and lips) and these eye area can mog me ?

@Arceus300 wheres another pic of the guy on the left. You didnt include him in that collection
Yess but there is nothing objective in your thinking how I guy with no jaw, no zygo, poor facial harmony( look his nose and lips) and these eye area can mog me ?
There is nothing subjective in how women view mens look either

Thanks bro, but I still would like to know what is this cope about the guy with pct, for me he looks like shit for real

I agree that you're the best looking, but the guy with the PCT has a really aesthetic eye area tbf. He's quite feminine-looking though.

I agree that you're the best looking, but the guy with the PCT has a really aesthetic eye area tbf. He's quite feminine-looking though.

I didn’t find it very aesthetic tbh
@Arceus300 wheres another pic of the guy on the left. You didnt include him in that collection

There is nothing subjective in how women view mens look either

you’re not a woman the pic of the guy on the left is in the collection

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Whos the guy in the hoodie

Nah this guy
Eyes0

• +1
Reactions: BendLowReachHigh and Deleted member 701

Alarico said PCT, not NCT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

It’s easy to fraud with eye area that’s a shitty selfie and non a pro pic like the other dude, and look how my eyes looks it’s all about light
Alarico said PCT, not NCT.

I messed up

• +1

It’s easy to fraud with eye area that’s a shitty selfie and non a pro pic like the other dude, and look how my eyes looks it’s all about light

I messed up

You're obviously a handsome guy but there's something about you that's just slightly off and I can't put my finger on it. It's really irritating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and Wool
You're obviously a handsome guy but there's something about you that's just slightly off and I can't put my finger on it. It's really irritating.

Don’t know bro ahaha

• +1
Maybe my nose to tiny ?

Idk man. Your nose is wider than mine and it doesn't strike me as particularly short either. What's your side profile like?

Idk man. Your nose is wider than mine and it doesn't strike me as particularly short either. What's your side profile like?

Lighting is shit cannot see the jaw line+ neutral head posture. I think it’s not to bad not slayer tier but ok

• +1

Lighting is shit cannot see the jaw line+ neutral head posture. I think it’s not to bad not slayer tier but ok

Looks like you have a dildo all the way down your throat in that pic:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39

That’s when I turned my head, my chin is a bit recessed maybe 5mm, due to an overbite

• +1

That’s when I turned my head, my chin is a bit recessed maybe 5mm, due to an overbite

Yeah the chin isn't so great but the rest seems good to me. Then again I'm no expert.

Pretty nice side bro, maybe like me you have a bit recessed chin

You seems to have an enormous face like big skull are u tall ?

Dont care bro I will not post nude on this forum just cause your asking, propose something in exchange and then maybe I will post it, like maybe nudes from another girls ?
I post my cock u like?

I post my cock u like?

Bro don’t give a shit about your cock I will make a PayPal account every single member of this forum will leak me 1€ I swear the good I will leak all the nudes I have from all the girls I bang, there is plenty

Bro don’t give a shit about your cock I will make a PayPal account every single member of this forum will leak me 1€ I swear the good I will leak all the nudes I have from all the girls I bang, there is plenty
Don't worry boyo I won't tell any1 I know you want to:p:sneaky:

Pretty nice side bro, maybe like me you have a bit recessed chin

You seems to have an enormous face like big skull are u tall ?

Not sure if it's recessed or just the angle. People usually say I have a good chin. But yeah I'm 6'4"

Not sure if it's recessed or just the angle. People usually say I have a good chin. But yeah I'm 6'4"

Forgot your chin is okay it’s was the angle

• +1
Mf I love waking up to posts like these, makes my day

Yeah well the point only that[/QUOTE]
Yeah the chin isn't so great but the rest seems good to me. Then again I'm no expert.

Two reason why something looks off:

He ha has a little bit of facial recession, wich is visible around the orbitals, + the effect is overexagerated in terms of dark circles and droopy skin because he smokes a ton of cigarettes.

Small eyes and too narrow skull. the feautures look extra big and wide on the face. Hence a little disproportionate with the head size.

These are the only two flaws i can think of and its probably why something looks of. Other than that he is mostly preety decent looking.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Deleted member 701 and Deleted member 656

He ha has a little bit of facial recession, wich is visible around the orbitals, + the effect is overexagerated in terms of dark circles and droopy skin because he smokes a ton of cigarettes.

Small eyes and too narrow skull. the feautures look extra big and wide on the face. Hence a little disproportionate with the head size.

These are the only two flaws i can think of and its probably why something looks of. Other than that he is mostly preety decent looking.

I thought prominent zygos like his were a sign of forward growth rather than recession? But yeah, there's something off concerning the eye area and face shape. That's only so far as aesthetics are concerned though and the guy genuinely gets hot girls so I don't know what to think.

Yeah well the point only that

These are the only two flaws i can think of and its probably why something looks of. Other than that he is mostly preety decent looking.[/QUOTE]

Bro I like u but you’re coping hard. I don’t have dark circle a little bit cause I sleep like shit and smoke and drink alcohol but my bone support is good and well projecteurs look at my brow ridge if you don’t trust me, then narrow skull? That’s a selfie it’s deformed, but actually my jaw is top tier wide and my zygo are decent wide
And my eyes aren’t to small I’m swuinting
3-4 meters taken pic

Narrow skull, please if you’te don’t know what ur talking about don’t say shit. Thanks

• +1

Bro I like u but you’re coping hard. I don’t have dark circle a little bit cause I sleep like shit and smoke and drink alcohol but my bone support is good and well projecteurs look at my brow ridge if you don’t trust me, then narrow skull? That’s a selfie it’s deformed, but actually my jaw is top tier wide and my zygo are decent wide
And my eyes aren’t to small I’m swuinting[/QUOTE]

Im being honest with you. The effects of smoking and lack of sleep is very visible on your face.

Im not talking about your brow ridge, im talking about the area below your eyes. Its somewhat recessed. You can have a good brow ridge and facial recession.

Im taking into account that your picture was taken with lens distortion but its still kinda narrow, your jaw is fine but your zygonial arches and skull could've been wider.

When i say small eyes i mean they are narrow in terms of width and more round isch

I said your decent looking and these are small flaws that dont hurt you much, why would i make them up?

• +1
It’s not about my flaws, it’s about affirm something that’s is broscience like an evidence, you can legit say that I have a narrow skull with seeing the pic up, but it okay just next time say: « it’s look on the pic like you have a narrow skull » and actually for my eyes, once again, I got very good pfl, so they aren’t small. And by skull wider what do you mean? If my jaw, my zygos and my shoulder are wide, wich part of my face body need to be wider ?

@Autist im not even gonna waste my. Time.

6.5/10

French people are more incel than British

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 656
It’s not about my flaws, it’s about affirm something that’s is broscience like an evidence, you can legit say that I have a narrow skull with seeing the pic up, but it okay just next time say: « it’s look on the pic like you have a narrow skull » and actually for my eyes, once again, I got very good pfl, so they aren’t small. And by skull wider what do you mean? If my jaw, my zygos and my shoulder are wide, wich part of my face body need to be wider ?

What is your pfl?

French people are more incel than British

North Atlantid master race tbh

• +1
Reactions: Autist and dogtown
@StudyHacks wouls like to inform you he mogs

F792E921 0637 47A0 9E60 54D212E19008
16C652BA 04D9 49AA 8CC6 BC2BF79DDE84

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Phad and Deleted member 656
What is your pfl?

North Atlantid master race tbh

I measure it it’s something like 3.8
And my eyes aren’t to small I’m swuinting

Im being honest with you. The effects of smoking and lack of sleep is very visible on your face.

Im not talking about your brow ridge, im talking about the area below your eyes. Its somewhat recessed. You can have a good brow ridge and facial recession.

Im taking into account that your picture was taken with lens distortion but its still kinda narrow, your jaw is fine but your zygonial arches and skull could've been wider.

When i say small eyes i mean they are narrow in terms of width and more round isch

I said your decent looking and these are small flaws that dont hurt you much, why would i make them up?[/QUOTE]

Like really want to know what do you mean by skull width

• +1
I measure it it’s something like 3.8

I said your decent looking and these are small flaws that dont hurt you much, why would i make them up?

Like really want to know what do you mean by skull width[/QUOTE]

You can see on this pic that my eyes are very long actually
Damn he's looking pretty good with that new hair

That's impressive jfc, are you sure?

Pretty much Yess

• +1