On 23 May 2014, Pink Guy’s “Kill Yourself” song was released. Elliot Rodger went ER and killed himself in that same day.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

According to the Filthy Frank Wiki, “Kill Yourself” was released on 23 May 2014.

The 1st line in the song’s 1st verse:

Poo poo, pee pee, penis and vagina
Elliot Rodger never got to put his penis in a vagina.

The song also contains this lyric:

And get laughed at by kids to remind you that you are nothing

Elliot sadly can relate to this.

Elliot Rodger killed 7 people, including himself (like the song said), on 23 May 2014.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, El Ñero, stevielake and 21 others
On 09 May 2022, justadude didnt read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, incel194012940, stevielake and 20 others
calculating the hangover GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 15827, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Wait, really? Even ER mogs that filthy incel

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ShowerMaxxing, Kmscurry and 1 other person
142.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ShowerMaxxing, Marsiere214 and 2 others
what a great song

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
I wonder if frank is hapa, if that were true the evidence would be overwhelming.

• Woah
filthy frank was so ugly, his real life persona jo jo actually thought of himself as good looking you can tell by the publicity photo he releases. he was retruded as fuck

as for er going er, that was caused by tyger

• Woah
filthy frank was so ugly, his real life persona jo jo actually thought of himself as good looking you can tell by the publicity photo he releases. he was retruded as fuck

as for er going er, that was caused by tyger

Who’s tyger?

poster on puahate, sluthate, and lookism.net who tried to trigger er's hatred of asians by posting amwf propaganda. he was the primary cause for er butchering his asian room mates. if you look at all his other actions, how feeble his attempts to break into the sorority was, how he only shot a few people and none of them were chad or stacey, before crashing and killing himself, it's because those were just after thought. he was basically spent after merking those gooks, and was just trying to commit suicide by cop, when they didn't get to him in time, he suck started a 9mm into his head.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 18603 and thecel
I wonder if frank is hapa, if that were true the evidence would be overwhelming.
He's pretty much Ezra Miller minus the jaw

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and thecel
I remember that day as I was in school and my old friend told me that the "Beta uprising was beginning" and told me about the news. :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and thecel
He is - American Japanese lol. Frank is basically an NT Edgy jester version of ER. Except he’s taller and broader I believe, just goes to show u can decide ur path.

• Woah
He is - American Japanese lol. Frank is basically an NT Edgy jester version of ER. Except he’s taller and broader I believe, just goes to show u can decide ur path.
and even more delusional. at least er finally accepted that he was subhuman. that faggot filthy frank is trying to become a serious "artist" now and he thinks he's good looking and cool :ROFLMAO:

• Woah
and even more delusional. at least er finally accepted that he was subhuman. that faggot filthy frank is trying to become a serious "artist" now and he thinks he's good looking and cool :ROFLMAO:
JBs want his cock, ur coping

• JFL
The coincidences are too strong:

• Pink Guy’s “Kill Yourself” song was released on the same day as Elliot’s retribution that involved his suicide.
  • Pink Guy’s racial makeup is similar to Elliot’s; they’re both Hapa.
  • Pink Guy’s and Rollo Tomassi’s real names are the same, they’re both named George Miller!
Holy fuck!

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
someone drove ER to the brink of madness by posting rage-inducing looks mismatched amwf couples...

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, Luan, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
someone drove ER to the brink of madness by posting rage-inducing looks mismatched amwf couples...

smash or pass

she looked better back in 2012. she's 31 now

• Woah
all our 2012 goddesses are old now. sad!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide and thecel
kathryn hasn't posted on ig in 4 years, 3 months, 14 days

• Woah
what if she got fat or something

• Woah
kathryn will always be the unfoggable princess of PSL

you made a big mistake by not inviting her to the forum

• Woah
i fantasize about going to the vegan restaurant she works at and saying hello to her

• Love it
the old kathryn is gone, she only exists in the haunted halls of puahate

• So Sad
:(

• So Sad
Reactions: dat feel and thecel
kino

• Hmm...
smash or pass

@traveler
@WhiskeyCocaine

• Love it
she has nice feet

• Love it
what a great song

Listening to the lyrics made me realise how long ago 2014 was. The amount of homophobic jokes would've gotten him canceled to hell and back.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 20677