On a foid, which nose do you find most appealing?

On a foid, which nose do you find most appealing?

• Total voters
4 is the best, but 5 could be great too depending on the rest of the face. The others could be good as well but are less ideal on a female.
5 is the cutest and most feminine, would be a problem if you had kids. It all depends on how you're seeing the situation. If you want the best genetic for breeding 4 is the best, if you just want her the cutest possible and don't care about having sons/how they will look like then 5
4 and 5 look like plastic bimbo noses

and? Tf is the problem? If it's cute it's cute nigga, way better than those ugly ass jewish ass witch ass noses

Would you say this woman is a bimbo?

and? Tf is the problem? If it's cute it's cute nigga, way better than those ugly ass jewish ass witch ass noses
I like straight noses

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
No but the one in the op has bimbo pheno
Okay, but that's just the one in the original post. It doesn't mean every girl with that kind of nose is automatically a bimbo. Is every guy with muscles a steroid user?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and 97baHater
Okay, but that's just the one in the original post. It doesn't mean every girl with that kind of nose is automatically a bimbo. Is every guy with muscles a steroid user?
:feelskek: I know you like hqp ig whore phenos

I like bigger noses on women

And like sharper. I don’t like upturned barbie noses
I like straight noses on women
hate the upturned plastic nose

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
love island contestants
I detest those women and don't like their faces at all
.and most IG models
This is too broad. Provide face pictures, so I can tell if I like them or not. For instance, I would like Madison Beer, but not a girl like Ratjakowski for example.

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You think Audrey Hepburn looks like a Love Island contestant? No way, not even slightly. Audrey Hepburn is a PSL icon to me.

Just the lips, but I liked her even before she got lip fillers.

Too much makeup and has that mean girl look, a arrogant resting bitch face.
what do you rate hepburn

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Everyone that voted #1 is cracked af

• Hmm...
Agree
Idiots here would rate her lower because they like the bimbo look
Most men are attracted to bimbos because of their sex appeal, but I don't fall for that. I look beyond the makeup and plastic surgery. A woman like Hepburn has natural beauty, which can't be achieved with makeup. Her graceful aging is a testament to her authentic bone structure. I also appreciate women like her because I enjoy that combination of cute and sexy.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and DelonLover1999
4 is the best, but 5 could be great too depending on the rest of the face. The others could be good as well but are less ideal on a female.
The problem with 4 is too little projection

Projection outweights a very slight hump, if the tip is still straight or slightly upturned (eg Margot Robbie)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and emeraldglass
Most men are attracted to bimbos because of their sex appeal, but I don't fall for that. I look beyond the makeup and plastic surgery. A woman like Hepburn has natural beauty, which can't be achieved with makeup. Her graceful aging is a testament to her authentic bone structure. I also appreciate women like her because I enjoy that combination of cute and sexy.
so do I, I hate the bimbo look
Normies have become brainwashed to prefer the plastic Instagram bimbo look so unfortunately that's the beauty standard of today which is fucked. And it's so sad to see women ruin their faces and fall for the meme of believing only cookie cutter faces are attractive
Everyone that voted #1 is cracked af
how, I find 1 more appealing than 4 and 5 (which look like plastic noses)

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and emeraldglass
Normies have become brainwashed to prefer the plastic Instagram bimbo look so unfortunately that's the beauty standard of today which is fucked. And it's so sad to see women ruin their faces and fall for the meme of believing only cookie cutter faces are attractive

how, I find 1 more appealing than 4 and 5 (which look like plastic noses)
Cracked = good bhai

• Love it
They are sheep, and sheep always get led to the slaughterhouse, thinking they're going to be fed instead of becoming food.

• +1
Its a similar phenomenom to some women being attracted to giga roided bodies (altho that happens way less)

Its a cultural adaptation, not instinctual

Everyone is hardwired as a baby to detect for NATURAL beauty, as anything else isn't really a biological indicator

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and emeraldglass
Its a similar phenomenom to some women being attracted to giga roided bodies (altho that happens way less)

Its a cultural adaptation, not instinctual

Everyone is hardwired as a baby to detect for NATURAL beauty, as anything else isn't really a biological indicator
I agree, social media has influenced people negatively. They pursue extreme features that don't suit their face or race, ignoring the concept of harmony and features working together. That's why sometimes you see people with good features separately, but overall, they look unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and DelonLover1999
I agree, social media has influenced people negatively. They pursue extreme features that don't suit their face or race, ignoring the concept of harmony and features working together. That's why sometimes you see people with good features separately, but overall, they look unattractive.
example?