On a scale 1 to 10 how fucked are my upper eyelids

Itsmelurking505

Itsmelurking505

Kraken
Like seriously it's hard to trust my nan now, cause what if she was drinking and smoking when pregnant, and this has been copy and pasted and you know what's so stupid, I cropped out my eyelids and put them on different family members you know what the reactions were they laughed, but I went on for years asking for help for surgery I started of with my dad, cause you know he was bodyguarding celebrities was a former drug enforcer but he said he dont have the money but hes taking holidays to Bali and greek islands, and it's like you were never apart of my life Ive only consistently seen you in jail and you cant even help with this, and then being stuck with my emotionally abusive mum who has constant mood swings because she blames me for her problems ie basically just daddy issues, she don't take responsibility for shit and the emotional abuse, saying no one likes you no wonder you got no friends you're a waste of space you're a virgin I wish I never had you, but whenever shes drinks because you know in her 40s now no man with respect wants her she drinks quite bit more the truth comes out when you drink oh and what's she say you know we dont get along but I do love you and I do want you to succeed in life and it's like, nigger I hate you fuck of, both your sons despise you and heres the funny thing I found pregnancy tests Just around the floor 2 months ago and I'm like, so because both your sons despise you because you're a piece of shit you think instead of bettering yourself and going outside to support your children to have healthy ideas, so you know they dont monkey see monkey do aka sit on your ass all day reaping benefits and occasionally doing soft core cam shows the cam shows were back in 2008 and 2010, but talk about your anxiety, but imagine that ay you say did everything to help but you cop out trying to get pregnant as fast as possible but karma catched up to you didnt it you cunt, menopause hows that you're officially dried up and when I make enough money I'm gonna leave you and your gonna sit alone, like I have all my life in my own thoughts and I want to see how resilient you're when you realise you have no one to belittle you fat cunt, I wont be going to your funeral but I will feel sense of relief knowing that when you're on your own I know you're going to kys, and you should because you went on constantly at me saying no one feels sorry for you stop attention seeking you're not going to kys you're just a attention seeker, but bare in mind I do have 3 suicide attempts where I've gotten there very close to everything just completely cutting off blacking out having cold skin after when feeling myself , but I get this feeling where it's like I can't its weak I cant do this I have too much life to live but yea theres more but I think that's enough.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: jingodelutscher, St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 24712 and 1 other person
I read all of it, but you gotta use punctuation, it sucks to read.

Like seriously it's hard to trust my nan now, cause what if she was drinking and smoking when pregnant, and this has been copy and pasted and you know what's so stupid, I cropped out my eyelids and put them on different family members you know what the reactions were they laughed, but I went on for years asking for help for surgery I started of with my dad, cause you know he was bodyguarding celebrities was a former drug enforcer but he said he dont have the money but hes taking holidays to Bali and greek islands, and it's like you were never apart of my life Ive only consistently seen you in jail and you cant even help with this, and then being stuck with my emotionally abusive mum who has constant mood swings because she blames me for her problems ie basically just daddy issues, she don't take responsibility for shit and the emotional abuse, saying no one likes you no wonder you got no friends you're a waste of space you're a virgin I wish I never had you, but whenever shes drinks because you know in her 40s now no man with respect wants her she drinks quite bit more the truth comes out when you drink oh and what's she say you know we dont get along but I do love you and I do want you to succeed in life and it's like, nigger I hate you fuck of, both your sons despise you and heres the funny thing I found pregnancy tests Just around the floor 2 months ago and I'm like, so because both your sons despise you because you're a piece of shit you think instead of bettering yourself and going outside to support your children to have healthy ideas, so you know they dont monkey see monkey do aka sit on your ass all day reaping benefits and occasionally doing soft core cam shows the cam shows were back in 2008 and 2010, but talk about your anxiety, but imagine that ay you say did everything to help but you cop out trying to get pregnant as fast as possible but karma catched up to you didnt it you cunt, menopause hows that you're officially dried up and when I make enough money I'm gonna leave you and your gonna sit alone, like I have all my life in my own thoughts and I want to see how resilient you're when you realise you have no one to belittle you fat cunt, I wont be going to your funeral but I will feel sense of relief knowing that when you're on your own I know you're going to kys, and you should because you went on constantly at me saying no one feels sorry for you stop attention seeking you're not going to kys you're just a attention seeker, but bare in mind I do have 3 suicide attempts where I've gotten there very close to everything just completely cutting off blacking out having cold skin after when feeling myself , but I get this feeling where it's like I can't its weak I cant do this I have too much life to live but yea theres more but I think that's enough.

Little to no upper eyelid exposure but ur hooding is negatively tilted

Cut the hooding off with sizers

Incel version of Russell Crowe

Innit

• +1
Reactions: Itsmelurking505
bro trust me it doesnt look even remotely "bad" its a little bit different than your average eyelid but it doesnt look weird or bad that i'd notice it, dont worry man, I feel like darker eyebrows would make your eyes look better, surgery really isnt worth for this.

bro trust me it doesnt look even remotely "bad" its a little bit different than your average eyelid but it doesnt look weird or bad that i'd notice it, dont worry man, I feel like darker eyebrows would make your eyes look better, surgery really isnt worth for this.
Mate I just started my new job today and theres alot of brutal banter I called someone matt lucas from little Britain and he said I look like Gordon Ramsey and we both know its banter but Gordon Ramsey eyelids, but I mean I just look so young and they look uncanny as fuck, like I have this physco stare because of having to keep my eyes open because my droopy eyelids hurt to keep up
1st is struggling to keep them open 2nd is them naturally and they get even lower

Attachments

• 20231002_074810.jpg
    20231002_074810.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231002_075524.jpg
    20231002_075524.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
And when trying to keep them open if you look closer you can see stress veins from trying keep them open

Attachments

• 20231002_074829.jpg
    20231002_074829.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
  • +1
Reactions: Data
Mate I just started my new job today and theres alot of brutal banter I called someone matt lucas from little Britain and he said I look like Gordon Ramsey and we both know its banter but Gordon Ramsey eyelids, but I mean I just look so young and they look uncanny as fuck, like I have this physco stare because of having to keep my eyes open because my droopy eyelids hurt to keep up
1st is struggling to keep them open 2nd is them naturally and they get even lower
you dont even know how you look like because you have distorted photos as shit, ask someone else to take you a photo in good lighting or take a video of you