On average, women want a man an entire skull taller than them

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
A commonly cited study claims that women most prefer a man ~21 cm taller than them (the average man is only ~14 cm taller than the average woman). The average menton-to-top-of-head distance (skull height) is ~22-23 cm. I recently realized this correlation, which, to my knowledge, the original study never observed.

By the way, the same study apparently observed that men ~194 cm tall (99.2 percentile in the US) reported the greatest height satisfaction.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, mewcoper, Slob and 9 others
Why are women such disgusting whores

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thatrussianguy, HQNPmaxxing and 16 others
6ft in manlet tier unless you're from a shithole.Need to be 6'4 + to have any height halo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TeenAscender, HQNPmaxxing, RetardSubhuman and 13 others
who cares what women want:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, mewcoper, Sens and 2 others
Just be tall, good looking and white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17344, itorroella9 and weebcel
6ft in manlet tier unless you're from a shithole.Need to be 6'4 + to have any height halo.
According to this study, 6' is good for average height women (~5'4).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sens and weebcel
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Said on lookism before, you need to be at least 6-7" taller than the girl you're trynna date

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Yeah I went to Target the other day and walked past a bunch of highschoolers who were my height or TALLER (6'3). 5'9 being average male height is bullshit, or is an old statistic.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and itorroella9
Yeah I went to Target the other day and walked past a bunch of highschoolers who were my height or TALLER (6'3). 5'9 being average male height is bullshit, or is an old statistic.
It isn't bullshit, you just have a confirmation bias toward taller men. Imagine all the manlet ethnics who are invisible.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Alexanderr, vtribal and 1 other person
Sounds about right

It isn't bullshit, you just have a confirmation bias toward taller men. Imagine all the manlet ethnics who are invisible.
no man i always get height mogged too thats why i really think its cope

By the way, the same study apparently observed that men ~194 cm tall (99.2 percentile in the US)
Always said it.
6‘5/195cm is ideal height. Everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
true. I always get the best reactions from 160-165cm foidlets :feelswhy: it'd be dumb as shit to breed that unless her dad is like 6'3 coz having 5'10 sons is brutal. though fully blackpilled you can squeeze out a few more inches out of any genetics
5'8 is ideal hole height tbh

no man i always get height mogged too thats why i really think its cope
Fun fact
The more of a hyperventilator you are the more you’re going to notice the things that make you insecure. It says nothing about the world, and everything about your neuroticism. You can walk by 200 men your height or shorter but the second you get heightmogged by one guy your whole world comes crashing down lmao

it’s the same thing as when you learn a new word and then start seeing that word pop up everywhere even though you never noticed it before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, .👽., aBetterMii and 1 other person
Fun fact
The more of a hyperventilator you are the more you’re going to notice the things that make you insecure. It says nothing about the world, and everything about your neuroticism. You can walk by 200 men your height or shorter but the second you get heightmogged by one guy your whole world comes crashing down lmao

it’s the same thing as when you learn a new word and then start seeing that word pop up everywhere even though you never noticed it before
seems legit. whats the word for it?

Said on lookism before, you need to be at least 6-7" taller than the girl you're trynna date
I thought the ideal was 8-10”?

I thought the ideal was 8-10”?
I said that you need to be at least 6-7' taller than the foid you wanna date, not that that number is ideal

seems legit. whats the word for it?
"The Baader-Meinhof phenomenon is actually a term for 'frequency illusion', a type of cognitive bias your mind creates. ... Basically, when you learn something new, it stays fresh in your mind - you're paying more attention to it than other things. Because of this, you see it more often when going about your daily life."

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
Always said it.
6‘5/195cm is ideal height. Everything else is cope
Indeed, it's tall enough to be taller than most tall guys while simultaneously not tall enough to be considered weird.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
A commonly cited study claims that women most prefer a man ~21 cm taller than them (the average man is only ~14 cm taller than the average woman). The average menton-to-top-of-head distance (skull height) is ~22-23 cm. I recently realized this correlation, which, to my knowledge, the original study never observed.

By the way, the same study apparently observed that men ~194 cm tall (99.2 percentile in the US) reported the greatest height satisfaction.

I’ve noticed for LTR height becomes more important and for ONS just face and body

• +1
Reactions: grimy
I’ve noticed for LTR height becomes more important and for ONS just face and body
This is something that I haven't seen posted before but I agree wholeheartedly.

I can't imagine height not mattering for ONS. But for LTR, from an evolutionary perspective, height could have additional survival benefits (protection, reaching things, carrying things, etc.).

Study results may indicate this: