On foids, which of these BMI preferences do you prefer?

Which BMI do you prefer on a woman?

• Total voters
21 is literally normal weight category :lul: Not even in the high end of it. Literally in the middle
View attachment 1703770
Every popular male athlete in my high school is 6'1" 180lbs aka 23.75 BMI
I think he meant BMI for the girls he's attracted too, guys often have higher BMI duo to muscle mass especially athletes

• +1
Reactions: Loki
It all depends. Whatever looks the most natural. Too thin/not very attractive. Too much weight/not very attractive. A little bit of fat and a little bit of muscle perfect.

Kendall is super thin/but that's her phenotype

So is bella hadid

Someone like a young Jeniffer Lopez is a slim thick pheno (25-28). Which in my opinion is most attractive (race doesn't even come into play with a phenotype like that)

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
all those girls have really good frames to hold their curves well

even the hgih BMI ones look good but the average woman would look like shit with that BMI

both my exs were about 5'7 60kg - whihc is basically the equivalent of skinnyfat but on a girl BMI 20-21, which is basically the average young woman. Well both were actually way slimmer than average but only cos the average is completely fucked because fat people literally shouldnt exist

• +1
25 BMI with big boobas

• Woah
It all depends. Whatever looks the most natural. Too thin/not very attractive. Too much weight/not very attractive. A little bit of fat and a little bit of muscle perfect.

Kendall is super thin/but that's her phenotype

So is bella hadid

Someone like a young Jeniffer Lopez is a slim thick pheno (25-28). Which in my opinion is most attractive (race doesn't even come into play with a phenotype like that)
The definition of healthy BMI is 18.5-25 so I agree, that's probably the optimal range so that's also what I imagine is the most common answers would be, but wondered how some find women on the other ends of the spectrum thought and their reasoning behind it

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 19805
I want a slut to be able to suffocate me with her sexy thick thighs while I'm going down on her. I'm a kinky sack of shit with an unhealthy sex drive.

@Vermilioncore @Stopping@Nothing19 Let's geyt

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Niklaus Mikaelson
bro you act just like xangsane . wouldnt be suprised if youre his friend or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 17872, Xangsane and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, Xangsane and currylightskin
I think he meant BMI for the girls he's attracted too, guys often have higher BMI duo to muscle mass especially athletes
I LOVE gymmaxxed thicc girls that are a bit muscular

• +1
21 is literally normal weight category :lul: Not even in the high end of it. Literally in the middle
View attachment 1703770
Every popular male athlete in my high school is 6'1" 180lbs aka 23.75 BMI
Are you retarded, we are talking about women here and you mentioned MALE ATHLETES???

Of course they got to be heavier, Jesus that was one of the most low IQ responses I've ever seen in this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Growth Plate and Niklaus Mikaelson
Do you have an example?

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, TYRONELITEMOGGER and Deleted member 17429
Are you retarded, we are talking about women here and you mentioned MALE ATHLETES???

Of course they got to be heavier, Jesus that was one of the most low IQ responses I've ever seen in this forum.
I like men

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and currylightskin
Come on I even got him to say your name
you could prolly be 2 different persons but maybe hes the one controlling you .

• Hmm...
Nigga had a whole conversation with himself to offset this fuck up :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok and Niklaus Mikaelson
26 :lul:

• +1
I want a slut to be able to suffocate me with her sexy thick thighs while I'm going down on her. I'm a kinky sack of shit with an unhealthy sex drive.

@Vermilioncore @Stopping@Nothing19 Let's geyt
Same

Which BMI body type would you prefer on a hypothetical girlfriend and ONS/FWB? Post your reasoning below whether it's for FWB/ONS/LTR
View attachment 1703702

I haven't included any BMI over 28 as I know they won't be very popular here

Tagging people from similar previous thread
@hebbewem @john2 @Kekee @Darkthrone @VicMackey @delusionalretard @MissLexotan6MG @Ryan @AlexAP @Chadeep @N1666
I was in a hurry and had this thread bookmarked for replying to you later since you tagged me.
  • Below 10 BMI - Femcel tier. Anorexic and frightening. Would pass.
  • 16 - 17 BMI - Preferred by PSL autists and basement dwellers. Most models have this low sex-appeal body type. IRL it is not stunning or eye-catching. Hip bones and ribs show off at this BMI which I find not only disgusting, but frightening. Most women in this range have a tranny tier frame and lack wide hips.
  • 18 - 19 BMI - On the skinnier side, but on the healthier side for females. This body looks good for modelling without looking repulsive or weird. Women with this BMI can pull off a HQNP look. Has curves yet still not overweight or bloated.
  • 20 BMI - The last level of BMI on the leaner and 'fit' side. This is the type of body that was ideal on women in the ancient world as Goddesses of love tend to possess a body like this. Universally ideal.
  • 22 - 25 BMI - For me, this is the Ideal BMI level range on women. Women in this range have the best asses and they're great in bed. Nothing more needs to be said.
  • 26 - 27 BMI - Still good, although not ideal. Still attractive and enjoyable.
  • 30 - 45 BMI - Not really that much attractive, but would still smash.
  • 45 - 50 BMI - Dumpster diving. Would smash, but will regret it later.
  • 50+ BMI - Femcel tier. Would pass.
These are just my thoughts on the different BMI levels. I voted for 22 and 25 BMI. 19-20 BMI is the universal ideal.

• Love it
18-19 for LTR

25 for ONS

• +1
20 BMI for validation

This BMI for the triggering of primal ape rapist mode

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Niklaus Mikaelson
Bottom row is subhuman, 18 looks the best. Anything from the top row looks decent at least

• +1
I was in a hurry and had this thread bookmarked for replying to you later since you tagged me.
  • 16 - 17 BMI - Preferred by PSL autists and basement dwellers. Most models have this low sex-appeal body type. IRL it is not stunning or eye-catching. Hip bones and ribs show off at this BMI which I find not only disgusting, but frightening. Most women in this range have a tranny tier frame and lack wide hips.
  • 18 - 19 BMI - On the skinnier side, but on the healthier side for females. This body looks good for modelling without looking repulsive or weird. Women with this BMI can pull off a HQNP look. Has curves yet still not overweight or bloated.
  • 20 BMI - The last level of BMI on the leaner and 'fit' side. This is the type of body that was ideal on women in the ancient world as Goddesses of love tend to possess a body like this. Universally ideal.
  • 22 - 25 BMI - For me, this is the Ideal BMI level range on women. Women in this range have the best asses and they're great in bed. Nothing more needs to be said.
These are just my thoughts on the different BMI levels. I voted for 22 and 25 BMI. 19-20 BMI is the universal ideal.
Yeah I guess 20 really is the golden standard and the two sides are just more up to personal preference althought i personally would pass on most that comes after 20 BMI

• +1
Reactions: Loki and john2
A girl doesn't have to be skinny to be HQNP. I've seen girls in the 24 BMI range pull off this look very well.

• +1
Reactions: john2
None. They all look like sleazebags.

• JFL
sub16 or volcel

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
49-59kg for a foid 5'3-5'7.

Unless they have wasted muscles, they'll look good at these weights.

65kg-70kg is a 5'7 to 5'9 welterweight male boxers weight. It's not a womanly weight unless she's 5'10+.

Average American & British woman is 5'4 and 77kg. Jfl. 🤮 that's 29.4 BMI which is basically obese (30.0+ BMI).

Last edited:
  • +1
18-20.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
You are trolling right now.
No I'm not, 20 BMI and below looks sickly to me. I do prefer women with more meat on their bones. The most optimal BMI for me is around 23.5 BMI, with a HQNP look

No I'm not, 20 BMI and below looks sickly to me. I do prefer women with more meat on their bones. The most optimal BMI for me is around 23.5 BMI, with a HQNP look
BMI > 20 isn't NP; it's P.

Qp_chart.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
less important on.foids but I'd say the sweet spot for foid BMI is 25-28

22, because bone is for dog and meat is for man

I love fat girls :feelsohh:

Unsustainable
It is harder to sustain but most certainly is sustainable and possible, my ex was 18.4 all year round and she ate whatever food I made us

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Xangsane
It is harder to sustain but most certainly is sustainable and possible, my ex was 18.4 all year round and she ate whatever food I made us
I'd prefer truly healthy (22+) and happy.

• +1
Which BMI body type would you prefer on a hypothetical girlfriend and ONS/FWB? Post your reasoning below whether it's for FWB/ONS/LTR
View attachment 1703702

I haven't included any BMI over 28 as I know they won't be very popular here

Tagging people from similar previous thread
@hebbewem @john2 @Kekee @Darkthrone @VicMackey @delusionalretard @MissLexotan6MG @Ryan @AlexAP @Chadeep @N1666

• +1
As skinny as possible. Anorexic is ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken and odegoat