On Harmony

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
Yesterday on Facial Harmony, and it was on of the most fascinating days I've ever had on Looksmax.org. I was getting bored here , and was just about to rate all the paying people in my inbox. Thereafter, post here maybe once a week or so.

But @11gaijin ,@bain , @theropeking and I were like 4 Egyptian scholars dissecting documents, maneuvering manuscripts and studying scripture to get to the Essence of Harmony. But what is the essence of harmony ? I think Martin Heidegger's synopsis of the essence of something quoted from The Question concerning Technology brings us closet to the answer:
Technology is not equivalent to the essence. When we are seeking
the seeking the essence of "tree," we have to become aware That which pervades
every tree, as tree, is not . Itself a tree , as tree can be encountered among all the other trees

If you didn't understand that 170 + IQ german philosophy what were pretty much tryig to resolve the general principles of what makes up a harmonious face.
We will only need two faces to establish what harmonizes and dis- harmonizes a face

@HorseFace was maybe furthest from the truth of reflection ,but he's still more knowledgeable than 85% of users and did provide some insight

We can get to the true essence of facial harmony by analyzing a face with some flaws, but very good harmony

eDnKve3.jpg

- Unsymmetrical eyes
- Narrow Jaw
- Thin Lips, Narrow lips
- Poverty PFL
- Spare Eyebrows
- Sparse Eyelashes

However still in the top 20th percentile of male attractiveness
>Why don't these flaw burry him.
> What is his strongest feature

It's HARMONY

As my fellow scholar @theropeking knows I separate attractiveness into 3 categories one being Skin(Coloring, Texture and Moisture)
The reason we find these attractiveness and it's been embedded deep into our DNA is a post for another day

However when you look at Ryan you realize he has no pimples, no acne scars, great hemoglobin content that gives him a heathy hue, blue eye/brown hair coloring halo, lip color halo. So although his bone structure isn't top tier his skin is, and your skin is most important factor is determining the broadness of your appeal. You can see how Skin compares to Skin + Bones in this video

imrdKPK.png

They literally wrote it like this because hollywood is super redpilled and they knew Brad Pitt would mog him despite a two decade difference in AGE

dMX8mEr.gif

To see how Skin effects your dating life lets look at two lookist users, and see there dating lives

Crisick

images

Is commonly banned for how good his tinder results are, and is very well groomed
He is obviously not without flaws just like Ryan Gosling

Why are these harmonious men able to get such good results on Tinder?

BROAD APPEAL

Swipe 1000 women can take no time , and when your skin is signaling such youth, healthy and virility. Most girls first impression will be a positive one, and this is enough for a swipe. Plus a lot of his Tinder pics show off his height and frame which add PSL points, and give him enough sex appeal to convert enough of these swipes. Make no mistake Crisick probably has a lot of girls on his Tinder that that saw his message and never replied, but because of his broad appeal he can convert enough.

Now lets examine a lookism user with better bones, height and frame but worse harmony

DONKEK

gyotwYY.png

OB45KMS.png

- He's showing her off on instagram , so this is probably around the 85th percentile of his dating pool
- This girl probably slept with him very quickly though (>1week)

Why can DONKEK attract girls so quickly , but only get about average girls consistently and hot girls very rarely? What in his looks explain this distinctive attraction patten?

The answer is simple he's high T and low aesthetics(narrow appeal)

- Hyper-pigmentation
- Laterally recessed hairline
- Palpebral Fissure Length to Eyelash Length is off
- Narrow Lips(High DOM low aesthetic feature)
- Poor Grooming

and the hottest girls can get moderately high T guys like Crisick, which much more aesthetic features, and even higher T than crisick

Stay Tuned for my upcoming posts:

Why PFL is King of Facial Attractiveness
How to become NT
Unconventional ways to escape inceldom

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, RedPilledStemcel, Deleted member 281 and 8 others
Liked before reading

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and BeautifulBones
Crisick

images

Is commonly banned for how good his tinder results are, and is very well groomed
Is commonly banned for being ultra bluepilled to the point of trolling. Being a bragging redpilled guy is better than being a bragging bluepilled guy.

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife
Is commonly banned for being ultra bluepilled to the point of trolling. Being a bragging redpilled guy is better than being a bragging bluepilled guy.

He's being sarcastic. He know's he's getting results because of looks

disagree not sure what this even has to do with harmony
skin is a seperate feature from harmony (though it might impact it trough "general appearance/first impression" and you could categorize it under "harmony" that way, it makes no sense to do this and not to look at it as a seperate feature because it is just that). harmony is the way in which your face and all the individual features of it and the bone structure fit together, trying to pinpoint this down to one face charictaristic (that has nothing to do with individual features or bone structure) is kinda weird tbh. though i agree that skin is an important but basic factor for facial attractiveness ofc, has a theoretical base though bcs it indicates health. i would rate harmony by looking at proportions+symmetry (has nothing to do with skin), angularity (has very little to do with skin) and (bone) shape (has very little to do with skin), without that there is still the feel-factor, how does a face feel? rating on feel is dumb af bcs subjective but it also explains appeal from some people. most of the scientific research done on facial aesthetics seems to be looking for what exactly makes a face fit together (not talking that much about features), its an extremely complex problem and can defo defo not be explained by rating on just one loosely related (depending on your definiton) factor

disagree not sure what this even has to do with harmony
skin is a seperate feature from harmony (though it might impact it trough "general appearance/first impression" and you could categorize it under "harmony" that way, it makes no sense to do this and not to look at it as a seperate feature because it is just that). harmony is the way in which your face and all the individual features of it and the bone structure fit together, trying to pinpoint this down to one face charictaristic (that has nothing to do with individual features or bone structure) is kinda weird tbh. though i agree that skin is an important but basic factor for facial attractiveness ofc, has a theoretical base though bcs it indicates health. i would rate harmony by looking at proportions+symmetry (has nothing to do with skin), angularity (has very little to do with skin) and (bone) shape (has very little to do with skin), without that there is still the feel-factor, how does a face feel? rating on feel is dumb af bcs subjective but it also explains appeal from some people. most of the scientific research done on facial aesthetics seems to be looking for what exactly makes a face fit together (not talking that much about features), its an extremely complex problem and can defo defo not be explained by rating on just one loosely related (depending on your definiton) factor

That's why I choose Ryan Gosling
- He obviously doesn't have symmetry
- Although all his thirds are a good height, not all his thirds are a good width, and some are sagittally very recessed

I'm not saying proportions and ratio's can't disharmonize the face. I point out DONKEKS large chin as a dis-harmonizing feature, but SKIN and COLRING is the primary factor in harmony if it's not primarily concentrated in mostly in that trait. Then I don't know if we'll ever be able to quantify the abstract elusive trait known as Harmony

Good skin unites all the thirds in unison regardless of their imperfections

If @theropeking was to morph crisick to have the skin I had 6 months ago. You and girls on Tinder would quickly see how his face harmony would plummet

That's why I choose Ryan Gosling
- He obviously doesn't have symmetry
- Although all his thirds are a good height, not all his thirds are a good width, and some are sagittally very recessed

I'm not saying proportions and ratio's can't disharmonize the face. I point out DONKEKS large chin as a dis-harmonizing feature, but SKIN and COLRING is the primary factor in harmony if it's not primarily concentrated in mostly in that trait. Then I don't know if we'll ever be able to quantify the abstract elusive trait known as Harmony

Good skin unites all the thirds in unison regardless of their imperfections

If @theropeking was to morph crisick to have the skin I had 6 months ago. You and girls on Tinder would quickly see how his face harmony would plummet
i would not call gosling's face harmonious but i would call his skin good. i would not call shimansky's face harmonious but i would call his skin good. cant find any perfect feature-by-feature but shit harmony-faces atm but i have seen ones where skin is good but its bones and shit. its hard to even define disharmonious which worsens the quality of discussion but i do know that definition is not a set features (such as skin) but more of a general way a face looks. skin massively impacts the face, but looking at one of the million faces with clear skin available that [you think] is harmonious and also happens to have clear skin is barely proof at all. do not forget that most of the movies that star him are basically propaganda for his face, its a massive factor that people like to forget when they make a cope thread about how tiny ipd + round eyes is actually preferable, no other sex symbol looks like gosling and its for a reason, his face's characteristics are not generally considered attractive. clear skin is not enough at all to become a sex symbol not in the slightest
this discussion is kind of impossible because for every disharmonious face with clear skin i can post, you can just point out one or two off features and be done with it claim that its not harmony that is bad just bad features and bad bones. perfect feature bad harmony-faces are one per hundreds of millions and i do not know any of the top of my head. for example this model
Zw.jpg

clear skin but ugly face, is it a harmony problem? yeah probably part of it but his lack of eyebrows and uppereyelid exposure can also be used to explain his weirdness. leaves us with nothing except for endless yes/no-fuel.
Zw.jpg

Zw.jpg

Zw.jpg

Zw.jpg

Zw.jpg

Zw.jpg

Zw.jpg

Paul-Hameline-by-Steven-Klein_fy6.jpg

etc i can go on for ages but point is they have clear skin and are ugly/very off-looking. combination of features and what i think mostly lack of harmony the faces dont fit dont look natural dont look average. look at most male models tbh just go to models.com maybe load up some cats on yt look at some shit females too very much, all of them have clear skin, all of them have decent features (though never fully perfect) and decent bone, most of them look disturbing and like shit.
pointing out one loosely related but different factor as a massive part of the solution of the most complex problems in research of facial aesthetics is just weird tbh. skin is massive for a face and its general appearance, but harmony is just a different thing and is based on facial structure much more than the colouring of the tiny layer that covers up the facial structure. a dogshit chin with good skin around it is still a dogshit chin, a disproportionate and not angular bone- and soft tissue-structure with good skin wrapped around is still disproportionate and not angular

Yesterday on Facial Harmony, and it was on of the most fascinating days I've ever had on Looksmax.org. I was getting bored here , and was just about to rate all the paying people in my inbox. Thereafter, post here maybe once a week or so.

But @11gaijin ,@bain , @theropeking and I were like 4 Egyptian scholars dissecting documents, maneuvering manuscripts and studying scripture to get to the Essence of Harmony. But what is the essence of harmony ? I think Martin Heidegger's synopsis of the essence of something quoted from The Question concerning Technology brings us closet to the answer:
Technology is not equivalent to the essence. When we are seeking
the seeking the essence of "tree," we have to become aware That which pervades
every tree, as tree, is not . Itself a tree , as tree can be encountered among all the other trees

If you didn't understand that 170 + IQ german philosophy what were pretty much tryig to resolve the general principles of what makes up a harmonious face.
We will only need two faces to establish what harmonizes and dis- harmonizes a face

@HorseFace was maybe furthest from the truth of reflection ,but he's still more knowledgeable than 85% of users and did provide some insight

We can get to the true essence of facial harmony by analyzing a face with some flaws, but very good harmony

eDnKve3.jpg

- Unsymmetrical eyes
- Narrow Jaw
- Thin Lips, Narrow lips
- Poverty PFL
- Spare Eyebrows
- Sparse Eyelashes

However still in the top 20th percentile of male attractiveness
>Why don't these flaw burry him.
> What is his strongest feature

It's HARMONY

As my fellow scholar @theropeking knows I separate attractiveness into 3 categories one being Skin(Coloring, Texture and Moisture)
The reason we find these attractiveness and it's been embedded deep into our DNA is a post for another day

However when you look at Ryan you realize he has no pimples, no acne scars, great hemoglobin content that gives him a heathy hue, blue eye/brown hair coloring halo, lip color halo. So although his bone structure isn't top tier his skin is, and your skin is most important factor is determining the broadness of your appeal. You can see how Skin compares to Skin + Bones in this video

imrdKPK.png

They literally wrote it like this because hollywood is super redpilled and they knew Brad Pitt would mog him despite a two decade difference in AGE

dMX8mEr.gif

To see how Skin effects your dating life lets look at two lookist users, and see there dating lives

Crisick

images

He is obviously not without flaws just like Ryan Gosling

Why are these harmonious men able to get such good results on Tinder?

BROAD APPEAL

Swipe 1000 women can take no time , and when your skin is signaling such youth, healthy and virility. Most girls first impression will be a positive one, and this is enough for a swipe. Plus a lot of his Tinder pics show off his height and frame which add PSL points, and give him enough sex appeal to convert enough of these swipes. Make no mistake Crisick probably has a lot of girls on his Tinder that that saw his message and never replied, but because of his broad appeal he can convert enough.

Now lets examine a lookism user with better bones, height and frame but worse harmony

DONKEK

gyotwYY.png

OB45KMS.png

- He's showing her off on instagram , so this is probably around the 85th percentile of his dating pool
- This girl probably slept with him very quickly though (>1week)

Why can DONKEK attract girls so quickly , but only get about average girls consistently and hot girls very rarely? What in his looks explain this distinctive attraction patten?

The answer is simple he's high T and low aesthetics(narrow appeal)

- Hyper-pigmentation
- Laterally recessed hairline
- Palpebral Fissure Length to Eyelash Length is off
- Narrow Lips(High DOM low aesthetic feature)
- Poor Grooming

and the hottest girls can get moderately high T guys like Crisick, which much more aesthetic features, and even higher T than crisick

Stay Tuned for my upcoming posts:

Why PFL is King of Facial Attractiveness
How to become NT
Unconventional ways to escape inceldom

ya as much as i hate crisick on that picture you posted he looks 8/10 btw good post nigger

that guy donkek has god body but probably slays less than crisick by a lot

his gf also nothing attractive. with such god body he should be slaying 9/10 girls

ya as much as i hate crisick on that picture you posted he looks 8/10 btw good post nigger

that guy donkek has god body but probably slays less than crisick by a lot

his gf also nothing attractive. with such god body he should be slaying 9/10 girls

b2P1GsN.gif

@bain

I'm not saying that the essence of harmony is 100% skin, but I'm saying you cannot be harmonious with bad skin. You have showed me pictures of people wit great skin and bad harmony I will admit, but I assure you that you cannot show me someone with harmonious face but bad skin. Which leads me to believe that most of what is called harmony has to do with skin.

I'm glad you said sex symbol Ryan Gosling was never cast as a sex symbol. The only time this was ever attempted was in Drive, and they had to give him the most badass dark triad personality of all time he barely even talked in that movie. He was supposed to be the cute attainable guy next door psl 5-6

Bones and Ratios/Proportions add harmony to the face, and can subtract a lot, but they can never add as much harmony as Skin. I've never seen it. So someone like Prime Brad and even Old Brad will always mog Ryan in harmony because they both have the big boost from skin, but Brad has the harmony boost from his bones and proportions as well. Imagine how weird this friends scene would've looked if Brad was replaced with someone like Ryan Gosling

b2P1GsN.gif

@bain

I'm not saying that the essence of harmony is 100% skin, but I'm saying you cannot be harmonious with bad skin. You have showed me pictures of people wit great skin and bad harmony I will admit, but I assure you that you cannot show me someone with harmonious face but bad skin. Which leads me to believe that most of what is called harmony has to do with skin.

I'm glad you said sex symbol Ryan Gosling was never cast as a sex symbol. The only time this was ever attempted was in Drive, and they had to give him the most badass dark triad personality of all time he barely even talked in that movie. He was supposed to be the cute attainable guy next door psl 5-6

Bones and Ratios/Proportions add harmony to the face, and can subtract a lot, but they can never add as much harmony as Skin. I've never seen it. So someone like Prime Brad and even Old Brad will always mog Ryan in harmony because they both have the big boost from skin, but Brad has the harmony boost from his bones and proportions as well. Imagine how weird this friends scene would've looked if Brad was replaced with someone like Ryan Gosling

i think youre confusing harmony with general apperance, skin is important for how soft and fitting the face looks but i would never categorize it under harmony, which is more centered around how the face's individual parts fit together (which skin is not even a part of in my eyes). he was defo cast as a sex symbol btw every movie ive seen him in looked like an advertisement i could have seen him pay for, cute and attainable sure but every woman in those movies was chasing him, message was clear.
if you classify skin as the major part of harmony i will never be able to post someone with bad skin and good harmony, because skin = harmony for you. already its hard to find badlooking people (which bad harmony very much implies) with bad skin, what kind of saveble face even has bad skin tbh no one. in general this is hard because i do not have many pics saved of non-models and non-deformed people,
guy like clint eastwood maybe, very fitting and balanced face but skin not that clear
4534_clint_eastwood.jpg

old harrisson ford maybe, folds everywhere no collagen, still an evidently harmonious face
Harrison_Ford.jpg

51039844.jpg

define bad skin tbh
031615-hot-actors-over-60-3_0.jpg

iu

1140-01-21-sexiest-men-over-50-george-clooney.imgcache.rev2954711158ccf2c86ae6587a973e7fd6.web.jpg

they all have massive harmony tbh (though not super goodlooking except for george) but i wouldnt exactly call their skin of massive quality, though i would also not call their skin shit. most older actors have this combo actually, though theyre not perfect examples bcs their skin is not majorly fucked

especially look at the second harrison ford pic tbh btw

i think youre confusing harmony with general apperance, skin is important for how soft and fitting the face looks but i would never categorize it under harmony, which is more centered around how the face's individual parts fit together (which skin is not even a part of in my eyes). he was defo cast as a sex symbol btw every movie ive seen him in looked like an advertisement i could have seen him pay for, cute and attainable sure but every woman in those movies was chasing him, message was clear.
if you classify skin as the major part of harmony i will never be able to post someone with bad skin and good harmony, because skin = harmony for you. already its hard to find badlooking people (which bad harmony very much implies) with bad skin, what kind of saveble face even has bad skin tbh no one. in general this is hard because i do not have many pics saved of non-models and non-deformed people,
guy like clint eastwood maybe, very fitting and balanced face but skin not that clear
4534_clint_eastwood.jpg

old harrisson ford maybe, folds everywhere no collagen, still an evidently harmonious face
Harrison_Ford.jpg

51039844.jpg

define bad skin tbh
031615-hot-actors-over-60-3_0.jpg

iu

1140-01-21-sexiest-men-over-50-george-clooney.imgcache.rev2954711158ccf2c86ae6587a973e7fd6.web.jpg

they all have massive harmony tbh (though not super goodlooking except for george) but i wouldnt exactly call their skin of massive quality, though i would also not call their skin shit. most older actors have this combo actually, though theyre not perfect examples bcs their skin is not majorly fucked

especially look at the second harrison ford pic tbh btw

- This is a very complex topic, and we may only scratch the surface in this thread. This will need to be revisited at a later date when we are more informed. For me if we can't at any point point to some concrete principles of harmony then I think Lookism.net and Looksmax.org
should be pretty much shut down

I'm very busy today, but I found that it was needed to respond to this as we establish the essence of facial harmony

Good examples by the way of older people with great harmony, except for this one

Harrison_Ford.jpg

He's a good looking old guy , but he doesn't strike me as harmonious maybe it's just a difference of opinion, but I will use your example George Clooney and Clint Eastwood. To bring us closer to, or at least make a path to, an esoteric concept. A few things to preface:

I was also glancing over one of my books Universal Princples of Design, and I will reference some of those concepts, as I think it brings us closer to harmony

Defend my point as to why we will never see someone with acne that is harmonious

Clint Eastwood

4534_clint_eastwood.jpg

- While Clint Eastwood dosen't have Chico skin by any means he's still very harmonious how could this occur?
> No blemishes he just has rough skin
> Symmetrical
> His face has a lot of unison

By unison I want you to imagine how easily it is for your brain analyze a face. It remains in my deepest intuition that there's one key distinction between Harmonious Faces and Unharmonious Faces.
- Harmonious faces are easy to analyze. They are like a one syllable word
- Unharmonious faces are like multiple syllable words or run on sentences

There is a reason why someone like Shimansky or DONKEK are not harmonious. With every increase in male dimorphism there is a decrease in unison. Which is why I also believe females have a higher occurrence of harmony then males. I will write about this later as "On the Disharmony of Dimorphism(male)"

Now let's look at the older George Clooney

- GL and harmonious, but also imperfect
> Wrinkles
> Thin Lips

>Wrinkles are not as bad as acne, as humans have been getting wrinkles since the beginning of time, but as Weston Price noted primal gatherer people barely had acne(see below Uncanny Valley)
> Even his wrinkles and crows feet are harmonious and nearly symmetrical, or as close as you can get
> His face has an easy narrative he looks like an older gentlemen, who's lived a good life and aged gracefully
> Good Facial Thirds,Proximity and Proportions
> Good Skin coloring and texture

Uncanny Valley - Anything that looks distinctly not human will result in an unharmonious face no matter how many. Thats why acne and something like DONKEK/Jay Leno's chin will never result in a harmonious face, and why this guy with mild acne cannot have a harmonious face either. Despite having great proportions and bones

So while skin is not 100% harmony. I do believe skin is one of the firm principles which we can stand on when evaluating the essence

I look forward to you response