D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
DFAE2B02 720B 4012 BAE1 538813354577

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, |Daddy_Zygos|, Britmaxxer and 2 others
In Western society yes, in patriarchal societies where women can't act to their full hypergamous nature it's less true, and for faggots it's not true at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 16220
for the retards just pulling up in the short bus summary: no matter how baller a man appears around a woman, she still owns him. even if he leads her and pretends to dominate her, in mind she dominates him, because without her, he has nothing to dominate, and is nothing. this is the nature of pleasing women.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 19036
this is why some niggas rape which is a quick and easy way to loose your virginity :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
for the retards just pulling up in the short bus summary: no matter how baller a man appears around a woman, she still owns him. even if he leads her and pretends to dominate her, in mind she dominates him, because without her, he has nothing to dominate, and is nothing. this is the nature of pleasing women.
Yes, but if you're a Chad and have hundreds of women in your DM's it's not the same situation

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 16220
Not really the case in Islam or even most of history. Historically women didn't even choose whom they married.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Yes, but if you're a Chad and have hundreds of women in your DM's it's not the same situation
I recently realized even if you have all the material and superficial things in the world your brain still has a constant desire to self actualize and be the best you can be INTERNALLY so you’ll still feel incomplete. Like chad has to do the same shit I do only it’s suffering that makes a man a man not a life of ease. There’s the external and the internal that both matter and I honestly think they are contradictory in what feeds each one.

Money, good looks, social status, all make one weaker internally due to giving in to the animalistic desires.

Poverty, being ugly, and being alone can ONLY make one either really broken and suicidal or a David Goggins type.

But you couldn’t be the David Goggins type if you had the external things. This is what I mean.

Not really the case in Islam or even most of history. Historically women didn't even choose whom they married.
Times like these require men to be stronger than ever with all odds against us, even worse we have been gaslit into not even being allowed to be men nor taught correctly what a man even is. A select few will make it out I believe, I desire to join them.

Damn, so deep and true.

I recently realized even if you have all the material and superficial things in the world your brain still has a constant desire to self actualize and be the best you can be INTERNALLY so you’ll still feel incomplete. Like chad has to do the same shit I do only it’s suffering that makes a man a man not a life of ease. There’s the external and the internal that both matter and I honestly think they are contradictory in what feeds each one.

Money, good looks, social status, all make one weaker internally due to giving in to the animalistic desires.

Poverty, being ugly, and being alone can ONLY make one either really broken and suicidal or a David Goggins type.

But you couldn’t be the David Goggins type if you had the external things. This is what I mean.
Indeed, it's the hardest task in life, that's why most people fail in it or cheat by joining religion and never really fully accomplishing it

• +1
Times like these require men to be stronger than ever with all odds against us, even worse we have been gaslit into not even being allowed to be men nor taught correctly what a man even is. A select few will make it out I believe, I desire to join them.

true, just giving up is the easy way out. You can cry about the unfairness of matters all day, but in the end you gotta live you life.

We only live once, might as well make the best out of it

• +1