On my life average did nothing wrong this time and he should be unbanned

eyes33

eyes33

homunculus
Joined
Jul 26, 2025
Posts
2,549
Reputation
5,423
Are you niggas fucking dumb? why would average / @Heartache alt right after he was just unbanned after like months.

Thats just the most retarded thing someone could ever do and even average is not that dumb

Screenshot 2026 09 28 224758
​

and no im not talking for him this is js a msg he sent in my server

@Mods unban my nigga hes not fucking alting as @jkxdy , who would want to be that nigga:lul:

@ICXCLuvr @Greypiller @xan @ReadBooksEveryday @Gudlifer
​
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ibmh, horseman, Tesarossa and 2 others
Yeah I’m talking to him right now he’s such a great character release him
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Nerd
Reactions: horseman, Tesarossa and eyes33
Alting is wrong, however if I were the staff team I would depend it on severity. If someone is making an alternate account and doing no harm, I would proceed with a temporary ban instead, and of course ban the alternate account. He is obviously a well rounded user here. (Atleast that is what I do on my own forum I made.)

It's a shame, however the mods just need to stick to their rules which is understandable. I can also verify that @jkxdy is a different person, lol.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa and eyes33
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa
Yeah I’m talking to him right now he’s such a great character release him
Good character as in morals not like a story character
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Tesarossa and eyes33
Alting is wrong, however if I were the staff team I would depend it on severity. If someone is making an alternate account and doing no harm, I would proceed with a temporary ban instead, and of course ban the alternate account. He is obviously a well rounded user here. (Atleast that is what I do on my own forum I made.)

It's a shame, however the mods just need to stick to their rules which is understandable. I can also verify that @jkxdy is a different person, lol.
its so dumb lol, their both in my server and they legit speak to eachother
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa and xan
@horseman @ibmh @Tesarossa
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman, Tesarossa and xan
Why do mods hate this nigga😭 his previous ban was bs too
 
  • JFL
Reactions: eyes33

Similar threads

Jesus_ist_König
Replies
8
Views
46
Jesus_ist_König
Jesus_ist_König
arthurfish
Replies
15
Views
115
arthurfish
arthurfish
whiskers52
Replies
18
Views
77
real_rxz
real_rxz
lookingforadvicecel
Blackpill Is he wrong?
Replies
0
Views
27
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel

Users who are viewing this thread

  • jkxdy
  • roymustang
  • Idontknowlol
  • eyes33
  • kiing_ronk
  • horseman
  • Thay_Jane
  • Littlepickel2
  • bnugly
Back
Top