On Phenotype Forgiveness and Racial Rarity

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
First phenotype forgiveness, as it addresses your negatives not being seen as negatives. If you've read my post you know negatives twice as bad as positives are good(look up loss aversion).

Certain phenotypes can get away things that kill male aesthetics and attractiveness

The reason for this is that being deficient in these certain feature's dosen't indiciate genetic unhealthiness like it would in other races

50% of the people I know closely are black, so I know more black slayers. This writings are the general principles of facial aspects black men can get away with that would be major failo's on other races

- No Brow Ridge
- Sagittally Recessed Chin
- Lips that are to Thick
- Lips that are to Wide

There are different aspects like these for every race I just know black one's better

On Racial Rarity

Certain things are very rare in certain races, and when these aspects are also positives for aesthetics/dimorphism and some of these are opposites of Phenotype Forgiveness. Let's examine it again for black men

Let's examine the opposite of now brow ridge and sagitally recessed chin with rampage jackson

Lol at thinking he dosen't slay

Let's examine a black guy with colored eye's that halo'ed him to having a billionaire wife with face alone

@HorseFace partially inspired this post

Pease stop, get some help

@PenileFacialSurgery

Daily Reminder

Screen Shot 2018 12 21 at 13855 PM

JFL @ your Like/Message Ratio

Screen Shot 2018 12 21 at 14000 PM

Does this mean that being Jewish makes me mountain nose not so bad?:unsure:

(Coping intensifies)