On (so called) autists, panicking incels, and anxiety ridden young men

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
EB0283FC 71CA 4ECD 8F06 912B07EDD711

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, FailedNormieManlet, ChristianChad and 4 others
This doesn't make sense.

"Oh a nigger had the same anxiety levels with me and scared to approach a woman, ı should relax ı am not alone! :soy::soy::soy:"

It is more complex than this.

Even ıf people from the past had the same anxiety of mine this doesn't mean shit.

Yeah some people understand my feelings, SO WHAT ? THIS DOESN'T HELP ME WITH ANYTHİNG.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Deleted member 16220
This doesn't make sense.

"Oh a nigger had the same anxiety levels with me and scared to approach a woman, ı should relax ı am not alone! :soy::soy::soy:"

It is more complex than this.

Even ıf people from the past had the same anxiety of mine this doesn't mean shit.

Yeah some people understand my feelings, SO WHAT ? THIS DOESN'T HELP ME WITH ANYTHİNG.
The first step you have to realize is you are human and any human would feel the same if they were in your shoes. Anxiety, low feelings of self worth, anyone would feel this if they had gone through what you had.

But not everyone reacts to issues the same, and that is very much in your ability to change.

The purpose of that excerpt was to show that individuals who think they are descending into madness and there’s something wrong with them, and thus feel feelings of self worth for literally thinking they are broken, need not worry, for they are normal, just been through a lot, and need to respond differently than they are. For this purpose the excerpt is a good bit of knowledge.

You are on the next step which is solving anxiety, which first you should do by recognizing what exactly it is you are anxious about, and mentally labeling it. You should quite literally tell yourself “I have this anxiety about this”. Don’t aim to seek why you have anxiety or you’ll just feel self pity, anguish, even more drama. This isn’t a solution, we are trying to find a solution.

You need to recognize this character flaw in yourself and fix it. Because it is a flaw. And your anxiety is destroying you inside and inhibiting your ability to be happy. But there’s a solution, and it’s all in your power.

• +1
Reactions: Stoicism0, EverythingMaxxer, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
You are on the next step which is solving anxiety
I can't solve my anxiety and ı accepted that.

Even ıf ı would, no woman wants to be in a relationship with me, ı will quit the game by lowering my DHT levels to the ground so my sexuality stops annoying me. This is the only way for an incel like me.

The first step you have to realize is you are human and any human would feel the same if they were in your shoes. Anxiety, low feelings of self worth, anyone would feel this if they had gone through what you had.

But not everyone reacts to issues the same, and that is very much in your ability to change.
As ı said, ı have no control over my anxiety and fear and accepted defeat those things are unstoppable and able to stop me.

You need to recognize this character flaw in yourself and fix it. Because it is a flaw. And your anxiety is destroying you inside and inhibiting your ability to be happy. But there’s a solution, and it’s all in your power.
It's not a fixable thing, and ı am done with all this shit.

"Muh, there are people who felt the same thing"

"Muh, people would feel the same thing ıf they were in your shoes."

SO WHAT ?

NOTHING IS CHANGED AND I AM STILL SHITTIN ON MY PANTS.

I will never be happy and it's not in my power to defeat anxiety and fear.

THERE IS NO SOLUTION FOR MY ANXIETY EXCEPT TAKING MY AMYGDALA OUT WITH SURGERY.

• +1
Why are you anxious tho?
Don't know.

Maybe;
> Being ugly and not having positive reinforcement in early years.
> Growing up with a single parent who doesn't give a shit about you.
> Not having a father figure.
> Never having a friend or a girlfriend.
> Bad experiences with foids in the past.
> Living in a third world country where foids are rude, narcisistic and selfish who can accuse you of rape the moment you approach them.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 16220
"aspiring high quality poster"

Posts shitty quotes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and ALP
"aspiring high quality poster"

Posts shitty quotes
If I complained people like you would like me more, which definitely says a lot about the differences between you and me.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and GetShrekt
If I complained people like you would like me more, which definitely says a lot about the differences between you and me.
The narcissism is strong here, don't put yourself on a pedestal and accept that lots of men will go there whole lives being anxious autists or whatnot. That's not going to change by looking at bum fuck carl Jung quotes on a looksmaxxing forum :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
I like his quote: "I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become"

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16220
Don't know.

Maybe;
> Being ugly and not having positive reinforcement in early years.
> Growing up with a single parent who doesn't give a shit about you.
> Not having a father figure.
> Never having a friend or a girlfriend.
> Bad experiences with foids in the past.
> Living in a third world country where foids are rude, narcisistic and selfish who can accuse you of rape the moment you approach them.
You labeled a thousand ways to complain without realizing that literally nobody here cares dude. Only you care about your problems. For example, I have never had friends. Never had a girlfriend. My face is assymetrical and I need at least $10k worth of surgery just to fix the assymetry which was caused from my dad beating my face in when I was younger. Every day I look in the mirror and see what my dad did to me. I don’t complain about it. I don’t even mention it, but it’s still in my mind. I don’t look for ways to complain, only solutions.

You want to complain, go blow your brains out. That’s the logical conclusion of what you are doing. “Life sucks so end it”. But you’ll probably find, that like me, you are too cowardly to do that. Ok. So now let’s be brave and live life, out of cowardice for fear of ending it.

Now that you chose to live you can’t hold on to your pessimistic garbage that you yourself want to rid yourself of and nobody around you cares about. You honestly think anybody, anyone at all cares that you haven’t gotten laid before? No dude. Nobody gives a fuck. The world keeps spinning. So don’t complain to yourself and tear yourself down, and don’t complain to others because they don’t give a fuck about you either. Fix the fucking problem.

You had no friends? Good. Neither did I, and now I’m a fuck ton smarter and more independent than all the people around me. Im literally my own version of david goggins.

You never got laid? Good, use that sexual desperation to fix your life in other areas.

You didn’t have a father figure? Good, neither did I, learn to become a man because if you did have a dad he would have taught you what im saying right now which is that you are as a man SUPPOSED to be independent. Essentially what you are doing is crying as if you have a parent that cares because you never had one. But that’s not what men do. They bear the burden of their own problems silently and overcome them and get to enjoy all the rewards of overcoming because they do it WITH NO HELP. Fucking do it. Grab your fucking balls, make sure they are there, and fix the fucking problems.

Living in a third world country? Good. Money is a fucking illusion anyways pal. Im in america surrounded by miserable incels who have money. The problem is INTERNAL.

Don’t complain to me or anyone else even yourself. Look for solutions not problems. This is the conversation you need that I’m giving you right now. What you want isn’t what you need. You want to be carried like a child in reality YOU are the solution. YOU are in control of your mind not me. So fucking fix it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ALP and GetShrekt
The narcissism is strong here, don't put yourself on a pedestal and accept that lots of men will go there whole lives being anxious autists or whatnot. That's not going to change by looking at bum fuck carl Jung quotes on a looksmaxxing forum :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I want to help others. And help myself in the process. Just like you want to seem more intelligent than me and the easiest way you rationalized that was simply insulting my actions to make yourself look better, I recognize psychological tricks like this and want to expose the masses who think like yourself, and seperate myself from them. Even your criticism is useful to me. It allows me to look into the minds of how every man thinks and be untouchable in every action I do. You are a piece of shit person but it’s exactly what I need.

simply insulting my actions to make yourself look better
me calling out your obvious narcissism is not insulting, you are just a pseudo intellect within a group normies
You are a piece of shit person but it’s exactly what I need.
wow so high and mighty especially for someone who uses racial slurs ( which i don't really care because of free speech) but before you go pointing fingers make sure your filthy hands are clean :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 16220
me calling out your obvious narcissism is not insulting, you are just a pseudo intellect within a group normies

wow so high and mighty especially for someone who uses racial slurs ( which i don't really care because of free speech) but before you go pointing fingers make sure your filthy hands are clean :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Totally see past what you are doing. Basically just virtue signalling to a commonly held idea that normies hold that “narcissism” is bad for the sheer reason of insulting me just to insult me (out of boredom..?) and make yourself feel fulfilled that you “put a narcissistic in his place” when in reality im here for the same reason you are here, only I seem to be a lot more self aware than you are. You are welcome to keep talking shit though it’s useful for an entirely different reason than you intended though.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I agree bro. Plenty of us are in the trenches me included, we got the incel & blackpill community to vent but we shouldn’t focus our lives on negativity.

We are men and we need to focus on solutions, I’m still fuck hoes for life, but Rache ist mein Lebensville.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ALP and Deleted member 16220
You labeled a thousand ways to complain without realizing that literally nobody here cares dude. Only you care about your problems. For example, I have never had friends. Never had a girlfriend. My face is assymetrical and I need at least $10k worth of surgery just to fix the assymetry which was caused from my dad beating my face in when I was younger. Every day I look in the mirror and see what my dad did to me. I don’t complain about it. I don’t even mention it, but it’s still in my mind. I don’t look for ways to complain, only solutions.

You want to complain, go blow your brains out. That’s the logical conclusion of what you are doing. “Life sucks so end it”. But you’ll probably find, that like me, you are too cowardly to do that. Ok. So now let’s be brave and live life, out of cowardice for fear of ending it.

Now that you chose to live you can’t hold on to your pessimistic garbage that you yourself want to rid yourself of and nobody around you cares about. You honestly think anybody, anyone at all cares that you haven’t gotten laid before? No dude. Nobody gives a fuck. The world keeps spinning. So don’t complain to yourself and tear yourself down, and don’t complain to others because they don’t give a fuck about you either. Fix the fucking problem.

You had no friends? Good. Neither did I, and now I’m a fuck ton smarter and more independent than all the people around me. Im literally my own version of david goggins.

You never got laid? Good, use that sexual desperation to fix your life in other areas.

You didn’t have a father figure? Good, neither did I, learn to become a man because if you did have a dad he would have taught you what im saying right now which is that you are as a man SUPPOSED to be independent. Essentially what you are doing is crying as if you have a parent that cares because you never had one. But that’s not what men do. They bear the burden of their own problems silently and overcome them and get to enjoy all the rewards of overcoming because they do it WITH NO HELP. Fucking do it. Grab your fucking balls, make sure they are there, and fix the fucking problems.

Living in a third world country? Good. Money is a fucking illusion anyways pal. Im in america surrounded by miserable incels who have money. The problem is INTERNAL.

Don’t complain to me or anyone else even yourself. Look for solutions not problems. This is the conversation you need that I’m giving you right now. What you want isn’t what you need. You want to be carried like a child in reality YOU are the solution. YOU are in control of your mind not me. So fucking fix it.
Don’t post psychology quotes if you’re gonna spout the bullshit “well starving africans exist therefore you can’t be sad” argument.

Repressing emotions like that is just a one way ticket to suicide in 9/10 cases. If you’re smart you’d accept the feelings as they come, vent as you need to (aka complaining), work on thoroughly understanding each individual feeling and its causes, and THEN work on solutions.

“Muh pull yourself up from the bootstraps” is retarded incel and boomer shit and basically never works that way.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Danish_Retard, ALP and 2 others
Don’t post psychology quotes if you’re gonna spout the bullshit “well starving africans exist therefore you can’t be sad” argument.

Repressing emotions like that is just a one way ticket to suicide in 9/10 cases. If you’re smart you’d accept the feelings as they come, vent as you need to (aka complaining), work on thoroughly understanding each individual feeling and its causes, and THEN work on solutions.

“Muh pull yourself up from the bootstraps” is retarded incel and boomer shit and basically never works that way.
I definitely read every word of your complaints. I also have a ton of sympathy for your problems. You are definitely not the solution to your own problems. I have a ton of patience to listening to your bullshit as well! Keep up the negativity!

I agree bro. Plenty of us are in the trenches me included, we got the incel & blackpill community to vent but we shouldn’t focus our lives on negativity.

We are men and we need to focus on solutions, I’m still fuck hoes for life, but Rache ist mein Lebensville.
I honestly think nobody isn’t in the trenches. If they are living a life of paradise, they are either dead, or on a high dose of drugs to escape. Real life is mostly suffering and you cannot escape this unless with a bullet, so if you are going to stick around at least be a fucking man and have some fucking gonads connected to you and figure out how to fix your shit. Everyone wants to be a fucking victim in 2022. Like everyone wants to be handed good looks, money, social status, basically every “external” thing that typically make men happy, but that’s CLEARLY not the way this world works is it.

The thing is we didn’t even EVOLVE to live that way. As men we actually LIKE struggle. What happens when you get what you want all the time dude? You get something called BORED. And so you seek a new struggle, and if it’s not challenging you STILL get bored.

Suffering and challenge is quite literally the prerequisite to being happy. What happens if you just ate a fucking buffet right now. After like the first and a half plate of food it’s just literal gluttony and you are eating for the sake of eating to get your moneys worth. The pleasure is only so good as the pain that just preceded it.

In the same way, if I gave you infinite money, at first the dopamine would be insane (because you’ve never had INFINITE anything), but after a while you would start buying literally ridiculously tier things just for the sake of having it because you already have everything else and nothing else makes you happy.

The goal of life is to be happy no? Or something like that, maybe fulfillment of happiness isn’t possible?

Well either goal you choose, with happiness you get the hedonistic treadmill and with fulfillment you need suffering. It seems like either way suffering is inescapable unless you choose the bullet route.

Like I said, suffering isn’t going away, and I genuinely believe we have a bunch of men (myself included) that didn’t have a strong male to tell them this shit and so they STILL have a victim mentality and choose not to fix the fucking problem. Truth be told? There might not be a solution to your problems.

You might die a fucking incel! You might die miserable! You might die poor, you might die botched, you might get crushed by a fucking semi truck. Who fucking knows. But ONLY YOU live in the inside world of your brain and have to answer to the demanding, anxious, depressed, wannabe-HERO that lives inside you and tell him why you can’t be a hero, why you aren’t doing shit, why you aren’t CHOOSING to move forward despite what you’ve been through.

People really want to look like a fucking chad and be a crying incel on the inside then get with some dumb whore and make her fix your mental problems. No dude. You and you only live in your brain. You are the only one who can even fix it. It’s all up to fucking you.

Not that Jocko Willink shit again :lul::lul::lul:
I spend probably 10 minutes of my life writing this shit against my will to help your sorry, pitiful, lazy self hating ass out of your rut, just to learn exactly what you are. I’ll keep doing what I do and helping others but it’s mostly for me. You’re a waste of time and can’t even be bothered to pick your own ass much less be a man clearly and don’t belong in this conversation of intellect. You even don’t like yourself, and now I don’t like you, so what’s fucking left. Just your laziness and crying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and ALP
You even don’t like yourself
My life is determined before ı even born and there is nothing ı can do about it.

My subhuman father got my mum because of pure luck and religion, ı can't do the same.

I am looksmaxxing but ıt's not helping, it can't remove my past traumas and emotional scars.

And won't be able to fix my ugly face because ı am too afraid of surgery.

Stop coping bro, ıt s over.

• JFL

The purpose of that excerpt was to show that individuals who think they are descending into madness and there’s something wrong with them, and thus feel feelings of self worth for literally thinking they are broken, need not worry, for they are normal, just been through a lot, and need to respond differently than they are. For this purpose the excerpt is a good bit of knowledge.

You are on the next step which is solving anxiety, which first you should do by recognizing what exactly it is you are anxious about, and mentally labeling it. You should quite literally tell yourself “I have this anxiety about this”. Don’t aim to seek why you have anxiety or you’ll just feel self pity, anguish, even more drama. This isn’t a solution, we are trying to find a solution.

What a great thread man. I love Carl Jung

• +1
My life is determined before ı even born and there is nothing ı can do about it.

My subhuman father got my mum because of pure luck and religion, ı can't do the same.

I am looksmaxxing but ıt's not helping, it can't remove my past traumas and emotional scars.

And won't be able to fix my ugly face because ı am too afraid of surgery.

Stop coping bro, ıt s over.
The thing is people like you would type essays about anything negative that happens in life in general. It has nothing to do with your looks. You just weren’t raised properly but im essentially teaching you right now what you should have learned, which is that you have to be a man and bear the weight of the world on your shoulders, or be a crying child like you are doing to everyone here shamelessly and act like anyone cares.

You want to be a man? Hang yourself tonight. “It’s over” then hang yourself. That’s what a man would do if he actually believed it’s over.

You’re still reading this? It’s almost comical you think anyone gives a flying fuck about your problems. Do you care about my problems? FUCK no you don’t. And I don’t bother you EXPECTING you to care, nor do I bother myself constantly reminding myself of pain to make it live rent free in my head.

you don’t have good parents, money, or fucking friends? well do you have your BALLS? your testicles? yeah? make sure they are fucking there then get your shit together and come back to me with a plan on how you are going to fix your life instead of typing essays acting like you, me, or fucking anyone gives a shit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
You have interpreted this in a way that isn't useful. What you should take away from this (IMO) is that going through this suffering and the resulting consequences don't make you an abnormal freak, it's a natural result that an unknown amount of humans have gone through for as long as we have written history at the minimum.

Based

This is why stoicism is cucked, you need to FEEL your fucking emotions, they're not there for no reason. Feel them, accept them and then take responsibility and do what you must.

I honestly think nobody isn’t in the trenches. If they are living a life of paradise, they are either dead, or on a high dose of drugs to escape. Real life is mostly suffering and you cannot escape this unless with a bullet, so if you are going to stick around at least be a fucking man and have some fucking gonads connected to you and figure out how to fix your shit. Everyone wants to be a fucking victim in 2022. Like everyone wants to be handed good looks, money, social status, basically every “external” thing that typically make men happy, but that’s CLEARLY not the way this world works is it.
boomer mentality, some people are victims. Many people are victims of different things.
But it doesn't really matter who is at fault, if you're a victim or not, you still have to take responsibility.

• +1
You have interpreted this in a way that isn't useful. What you should take away from this (IMO) is that going through this suffering and the resulting consequences don't make you an abnormal freak, it's a natural result that an unknown amount of humans have gone through for as long as we have written history at the minimum.

Based

This is why stoicism is cucked, you need to FEEL your fucking emotions, they're not there for no reason. Feel them, accept them and then take responsibility and do what you must.

boomer mentality, some people are victims. Many people are victims of different things.
But it doesn't really matter who is at fault, if you're a victim or not, you still have to take responsibility.
Disagree about the boomer mentality. My belief isn’t the typical “pull yourself up by your bootstraps to succeed in the external world”.

To be honest, I believe that this alone is a MASCULINE philosophy to take charge of one’s situation no matter the situation and blame nobody for anything but to accept all responsibility. This entire forum, my previous state of mind years ago (im glad it’s you im talking to, I know you remember me) was exactly a victim mentality.

If you look at my old account years ago, it screams abused dog, crying victim mentality. I would complain about my genetics, my life, my virginity at the time, my work, my struggle, my depression, everything. I was completely reliant on what others thought of me and completely lonely and depressed. Im not even in much better of a predicament in this era only my mental state is oh so much better and completely evolved from what it used to be.

I gained the black pill then spent another 2 years thinking about it and how it relates to the world and my experiences.

Boomer mentality was the belief that you can just hard work yourself into winning in everything. That’s not what I believe. I believe you should work hard for YOURSELF and to find meaning in life (by working hard as a virtue I suppose towards mastery of something you choose), and the external world is it’s own problem with its own modern solutions.

But the path to good mental health, a masculine mind, and inner self development is the same as it’s been for the last ten thousand years. It’s true and I’m sure you’ve heard before that truth typically doesn’t change over time. The idea of what a man is was always something that just relentlessly bore the weight of the world on his shoulders and did it quite stoicly. Accepting all responsibilities, no matter what. That’s what a man is.

Most of us were raised with a bitch boy father like myself so all we had was an absent mother to raise us. We were taught to cry to her when we have problems and that the external world should always go well. And if we don’t have a perfect external life, something is wrong with us. In reality if we had a GOOD father he would have told us exactly what im saying, which is that you can’t really control the external, only accept what happens to you or get lucky, but you can control the internal and not feel frustrated or any negative emotions in life because you already decided to accept whatever life throws at you.

I really don’t get how anyone could disagree with this logic. Either they just want to say I’m wrong out of personal spite that I seem to understand the basic logic of what makes a man a man, they don’t want to admit they agree with a person they don’t like (me), they are lazy and want to continue to complain to the masses of other victimhood mentality losers, etc.

And to say I haven’t been through suffering is a joke. I hold the beliefs I have BECAUSE of suffering. Most people get broken down, I decide to let it make me stronger.

• +1
Disagree about the boomer mentality. My belief isn’t the typical “pull yourself up by your bootstraps to succeed in the external world”.

To be honest, I believe that this alone is a MASCULINE philosophy to take charge of one’s situation no matter the situation and blame nobody for anything but to accept all responsibility. This entire forum, my previous state of mind years ago (im glad it’s you im talking to, I know you remember me) was exactly a victim mentality.

If you look at my old account years ago, it screams abused dog, crying victim mentality. I would complain about my genetics, my life, my virginity at the time, my work, my struggle, my depression, everything. I was completely reliant on what others thought of me and completely lonely and depressed. Im not even in much better of a predicament in this era only my mental state is oh so much better and completely evolved from what it used to be.

I gained the black pill then spent another 2 years thinking about it and how it relates to the world and my experiences.

Boomer mentality was the belief that you can just hard work yourself into winning in everything. That’s not what I believe. I believe you should work hard for YOURSELF and to find meaning in life (by working hard as a virtue I suppose towards mastery of something you choose), and the external world is it’s own problem with its own modern solutions.

But the path to good mental health, a masculine mind, and inner self development is the same as it’s been for the last ten thousand years. It’s true and I’m sure you’ve heard before that truth typically doesn’t change over time. The idea of what a man is was always something that just relentlessly bore the weight of the world on his shoulders and did it quite stoicly. Accepting all responsibilities, no matter what. That’s what a man is.

Most of us were raised with a bitch boy father like myself so all we had was an absent mother to raise us. We were taught to cry to her when we have problems and that the external world should always go well. And if we don’t have a perfect external life, something is wrong with us. In reality if we had a GOOD father he would have told us exactly what im saying, which is that you can’t really control the external, only accept what happens to you or get lucky, but you can control the internal and not feel frustrated or any negative emotions in life because you already decided to accept whatever life throws at you.

I really don’t get how anyone could disagree with this logic. Either they just want to say I’m wrong out of personal spite that I seem to understand the basic logic of what makes a man a man, they don’t want to admit they agree with a person they don’t like (me), they are lazy and want to continue to complain to the masses of other victimhood mentality losers, etc.

And to say I haven’t been through suffering is a joke. I hold the beliefs I have BECAUSE of suffering. Most people get broken down, I decide to let it make me stronger.
Well I agree with what you're saying when you expand on it, but I don't agree with the way you're saying it.

I agree that everything that happens to you is your responsibility. Your mother got run over and killed? Your responsibility, but not your fault. And here you're a victim. That doesn't mean you don't have to take responsibility, you do, who else would that responsibility fall to? To expand on this I guess I feel that in the early part of your life your parents share responsibility, but should they fail in that it obviously falls to you.

Also, I guess the part of your message that I dislike is that it seems like you want someone to not only take on the responsibility for their suffering but also the fault. I believe that in almost all circumstances these are separated due to behaviourism and evolutionary psychology.

• +1
Well I agree with what you're saying when you expand on it, but I don't agree with the way you're saying it.

I agree that everything that happens to you is your responsibility. Your mother got run over and killed? Your responsibility, but not your fault. And here you're a victim. That doesn't mean you don't have to take responsibility, you do, who else would that responsibility fall to? To expand on this I guess I feel that in the early part of your life your parents share responsibility, but should they fail in that it obviously falls to you.

Also, I guess the part of your message that I dislike is that it seems like you want someone to not only take on the responsibility for their suffering but also the fault. I believe that in almost all circumstances these are separated due to behaviourism and evolutionary psychology.
Not at all. I wouldn’t dare say someone is at fault for everything that happens to them. That doesn’t even make sense. No, BELIEVE me, I fully understand what pointless random suffering that you didn’t deserve feels like. Im sure you do too. I can’t think of a single person or organism that hasn’t suffered in some regard.

Putting all responsibility on yourself people don’t realize is THE ONLY option. It’s what people who TRULY hit the bottom of life’s misery have to do. If you can cry to your mother about your problems, yeah, you’ll do that. But what happens if you never had a mother to complain to like me? Well I’m sure you can figure out where I’m going here, you have to cry to yourself. But eventually the tears stop flowing because you realize coldly and sharply that NOBODY is coming to save you.

Then instead of external tears that becomes a cold, emotionless face where you realize you literally have to do something about your life or absolutely NOTHING is going to change. I hit this conclusion at about 18 when I almost became homeless and was contemplating suicide every night for months.

It’s nietzche who said “what does not kill me makes me stronger”.

When I went through boot camp for the military I was literally the only one there the ONLY one there that actually ENJOYED it. People were crying in the bathroom every night and I was having a great time because it was absolutely nothing compared to the real life hell I lived in before hand.

Im literally more apt to survive struggle because it’s all I’ve ever known. And that’s fine, anyone can have what I have, but most people just break down inside. It’s a choice dude, you can have it, anyone can. It’s literally free.

Last edited:
  • +1