On the edge of giving up

ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.
Sick of working these warehouse/factory jobs where it’s a sausage fest then getting sacked cause I’m too slow. Well no shit I’m slow when I’m working in a fucking sausage fest that pays dog shit wages but expects me to work like slave. Fuck this shit. This world is a scam. Go through 18 years years of fucking indoctrination and bs just to end up being a worker drone for a company that gives no shits about you and will replace you whenever they want. Yet they want you to “work hard” for them whilst getting paid peanuts. Foh. The job I have now is easy but it’s so mind numbingly boring and mundane. They want want us to pick 250 items a day in the warehouse and I’m only getting 180, 200 tops. Meanwhile there’s this fat shit that does 220 somehow. Fucking joke. We all get paid the same peanut 10 an hour wages regardless how much we do so what’s the point. Probably gonna get sacked any day now. Sigh. Tired of this shit . I know no one in forum gives a shit but I need to vent and get this bs of my chest.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, JovenCansao, thereallegend and 10 others
f

Last edited:
Sick of working these warehouse/factory jobs where it’s a sausage fest then getting sacked cause I’m too slow. Well no shit I’m slow when I’m working in a fucking sausage fest that pays dog shit wages but expects me to work like slave. Fuck this shit. This world is a scam. Go through 18 years years of fucking indoctrination and bs just to end up being a worker drone for a company that gives no shits about you and will replace you whenever they want. Yet they want you to “work hard” for them whilst getting paid peanuts. Foh. The job I have now is easy but it’s so mind numbingly boring and mundane. They want want us to pick 250 items a day in the warehouse and I’m only getting 180, 200 tops. Meanwhile there’s this fat shit that does 220 somehow. Fucking joke. We all get paid the same peanut 10 an hour wages regardless how much we do so what’s the point. Probably gonna get sacked any day now. Sigh. Tired of this shit . I know no one in forum gives a shit but I need to vent and get this bs of my chest.
nah bro life is beautiful, its about our view
study some philosophy

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
get a security license. I get paid around 25usd an hour to sit around somewhere on my own and read beserk or watch netflix or study

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95 and BoneDensity
Factory jobs are meant to pull you in

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and stevielake
get a security license. I get paid around 25usd an hour to sit around somewhere on my own and read beserk or watch netflix or study
security sector is equally trash, unless you're doing object security it still pays minimum wage, hours are still irregular, and long (50+ hours a week), most of my colleagues had heart or cholesterol problems in their 30's as a result of it.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, GetShrekt and twilight
Bro just go back to school and get a degree, it doesn’t even need to be good.

I was in ur same shoes bout to drop out @ 23 + do bullshit blue collar stuff, but you need a degree to get anything decent nowadays

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Tallooksmaxxer
nah bro life is beautiful, its about our view
study some philosophy
arthur schoppenhauer blackpilled me even more

Men fall into the trap of thinking hard work and grinding for peanuts at a multi billion corporation or a shitty factory is alpha.

Work smarter, not harder.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and BoneDensity
@ifyouwannabemylover

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
neeting beats working in a stinky factory unless you really need money for something

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, GetShrekt and stevielake
how tf do u even NEET?

While you niggas rot and LDAR at a factory job, I got my comfy healthcare job that starts at 28/hr, and which, after 1-2yrs of experience, you could end up making 2000-3000 USD/week