On the ideal lower third..

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
This is a thread to discuss what an ideal lower third should look like. Pictures of the mandible will be appreciated.
---------------------------------------------------------
Ideally, I'd say the jaw must be a bit wide as in the picture below.

Due to the jaw being this wide.. the chin wouldn't be of major importance. However square chin works as well.

your thoughts?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alibaba69 and Deleted member 2581

everyone's subhuman to the human

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Giphy

This is ideal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 1707 and 2 others
looks ideal as in the op. but this pic's jaw is more elongated.
It's less dimorphic but more harmonious for the gonions to rest level with the mouth and for the incline of the jaw to run parrallel to the line from the outer canthus to the widest point of the nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Ideal lower third is clearly defined, gonial angle between 100-120 degrees, straight mandible, long ramus, good forward projection of the mandible, and yea as you mentioned, about as wide as the cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and MrGlutton
It's less dimorphic but more harmonious for the gonions to rest level with the mouth and for the incline of the jaw to run parrallel to the line from the outer canthus to the widest point of the nose.
my bad, i meant his chin is elongated.

and yes you have a point. eitherway it's still ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
cc50309afe5af1e08152c3cc7df9f030--young-brad-pitt-mens-eyes.jpg

Chad Pitt is the peak of lower third aesthetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, beyourself and MrGlutton
Ideal lower third is clearly defined, gonial angle between 100-120 degrees, straight mandible, long ramus, good forward projection of the mandible, and yea as you mentioned, about as wide as the cheekbones.

i don't think the ramus matters for the lower third

care to elaborate?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

• Woah
Reactions: MrGlutton
i don't think the ramus matters for the lower third

care to elaborate?
Well a long ramus makes the jaw look better in profile:
:
images

This is a morph of Barrett to make his ramus longer, its a bit overdone but you get the idea.

• +1
Ideal mandible for jbs:
41170c1bf2ef68e19d6a1ebd9cb62d67

I would not mind whatsoever to have Nessman's jaw, very aesthetic and not overly masculine, perfect touch imo.

• JFL
i dont really like it tbh
tbh picture is cherrypicked, best I could find, although we can all agree he'd look god-tier with straighter hair

When will people understand that nothing is universally ideal...

A specific facial feature should depend on the rest of your face. It’s all about harmony and proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
I wouldn't like to have his jaw tbh
Are you kidding me? Pitt has jawline of the gods, in his prime he soaked more panties than everyone on this forum combined.

Are you kidding me? Pitt has jawline of the gods, in his prime he soaked more panties than everyone on this forum combined.
His eye area? Yes but not jaw. I would kms to have dicaprio or deep face but with pitt i would want only his eyes. His jaw is wider than zygos which look off for me.

His eye area? Yes but not jaw. I would kms to have dicaprio or deep face but with pitt i would want only his eyes. His jaw is wider than zygos which look off for me.
his eye area is only slightly above average, what are u on about gringo

his eye area is only slightly above average, what are u on about gringo
I don't want jaw wider than zygos. I would feel ugly if i was him becouse eof that. He has nonzygo. Of course i know he's slayer but i don't like that jaw

I don't want jaw wider than zygos. I would feel ugly if i was him becouse eof that. He has nonzygo. Of course i know he's slayer but i don't like that jaw
yeah true, he'd actually look more harmonious if his jaw wasn't so fucking wide, and was proportionate to the upper half of his face.

but his eyes are nothing special tbh, he still is harmonious despite having a very average maxilla with no zygos as a result, just goes to show his genetic quality of his superior good looking midface. fuark having a good base is crucial

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
yeah true, he'd actually look more harmonious if his jaw wasn't so fucking wide, and was proportionate to the upper half of his face.

but his eyes are nothing special tbh, he still is harmonious despite having a very average maxilla with no zygos as a result, just goes to show his genetic quality of his superior good looking midface. fuark having a good base is crucial
He's eyes are well above averge normie for sure

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas