On the N word

@fatcelnolonger
@Nibba
@future chadlite
@Insomniac

GTFIH

I do understand that you have been in this racist rabbit hole for a long time, so I'll offer you a glimmer of light.

- Throughout slavery the african people were given the worst food, the tough cuts like the oxtail, the belly, ears, and tongue, and the organs. However this was a blessing for two ways;

1- These were the most collagenous parts of the animal they helped fortify the joints throughout the inhumane working conditions
2- We seasoned these foods to such a level where it tasted very good, it is what's now known as soul food

- In modern times although we are the lowest in economic attainment we are at the forefront of music, comedy, acting, and TV hosting.

We a cultural revolutionist we took a word took off a letter and changed a vowel, and changed it from something ugly to beautiful. Like the food we were given during slavery

It's now used commonly as a term of endearment among a people still going through a struggle. However the struggle has moved from being primarily external oppression to internal angst and self sabotage.

I was just at a family's house that had been on welfare for 4 generations. We still struggle

By continuing to use the N*er word especially being non black you:
1) Diminish your divine power, as we are all divine beings
2) Lessen your empathy, and you more and more take sophomoric delights in shocking
3) Regardless of your PSL score your dating results we never compare to someone who is truly empathetic to all beings

4) According to the existential philosophers like heiddeger you are being an inauthentic being

Maybe there will come a time in like 2500 when we can joke about the N word. Just like people can joke, although most times not successfully, about the bubonic plague, but as of now it's much too soon.

It's not like I care I'm 99th percentile introversion and 2th percentile on the Big 5, but it's my belief that you hurt yourself more than your hurt me using this word.

If this behavior continues in my threads I'll either block people , or permanently leave this cesspool

My knowledge of looks theory is @ least 70 years ahead of the public corpus, and I don't really need to browse here
really nigga?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
NIGGER

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
IDC man all I know is that if I was black I would not be incel that is all.

where he and I live, this is true. I know for a FACT.

JBW copers would get laid left and right in this area. its a location issue.

I'm Irish and people say "mick", "potato nigger", I honestly don't care because I don't have a fragile ego, or even one at all. blacks will say "muh dik" all day, but then you call them "nigger" and their ego shatters. because of the kikes, you have more opportunities than any whites do. stop using your race as a crutch, because that will just cause more NS and Fascist people (obv. other whites) to multiply. you're only giving us more power. never seen another race, even curries, asians, arabs, etc and other ethnics bitch as much as you do.

it begs the question though of all males of any given race, you idiots watch women's channels the most. you hiding something?
Just don’t do a reverse Michael Jackson...

made me think of this movie:

Soul man

hqdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SLA
But to be real for a sec op, if blacks stopped using the N word in every sentence,
the society might forget the word.

Blacks are the ones keeping the N word alive so take it up with your people first ninja.

@StormlitAqua

You haven't been giving the best hand in life, but god can still produce a miracle in your life, and give you the wife you desired by the age of 25. However, why do you think he would do this when you a toxically racist and have deviated from the divine path. I don't know his plan for you, but the way in which you expressed yourself, would make me think you would be cursed in the future and not blessed.

To everyone else. You words don't hurt me. I've seen the worst atrocities that a human being could see and at a young age rape, murder , theft, larceny. If you think a bag of mostly undersexed men bothers me your terribly wrong. It's like if you were to drop oil in an infinitely clean ocean. The oil would just turn into water. However I will pray that the lord gives you strength , so that you could look in the mirror without vomiting, and then maybe then woman will be attracted to you

• +1
@StormlitAqua

You haven't been giving the best hand in life, but god can still produce a miracle in your life, and give you the wife you desired by the age of 25. However, why do you think he would do this when you a toxically racist and have deviated from the divine path. I don't know his plan for you, but the way in which you expressed yourself, would make me think you would be cursed in the future and not blessed.

To everyone else. You words don't hurt me. I've seen the worst atrocities that a human being could see and at a young age rape, murder , theft, larceny. If you think a bag of mostly undersexed men bothers me your terribly wrong. It's like if you were to drop oil in an infinitely clean ocean. The oil would just turn into water. However I will pray that the lord gives you strength , so that you could look in the mirror without vomiting, and then maybe then woman will be attracted to you

>but god can still produce a miracle in your life
>why do you think he would do this when you a toxically racist and have deviated from the divine path

That my friend is called the prosperity gospel, which is not scripturally based in the slightest. God sends rain and shine to the good and evil alike.

Me and an old oneitis used to talk about how much we didn't like blacks :)

@StormlitAqua

- Abraham in the bible sinned many times, but never deviated from the divine , and at the end of the story he was richly blessed, his barren wife was fruitful and he was the father of nations. Your racism is a sin, but it's not to late to walk the straight and narrow path my friend

- Also your deluding yourself if you don't think your oneitis would fuck a high-income, well spoken, ivy-league graduated black person in 2.5 seconds.

• +1
That's great but you ever been called 'sambo' ?
- Also your deluding yourself if you don't think your oneitis would fuck a high-income, well spoken, ivy-league graduated black person in 2.5 seconds.

There's also talk about not adulterating your bloodline. That could be solved by ending women's rights. LAST WEEK.

@notafed

Bro I thought we talked about this already