On the TRM scale, what do you consider normie, HTN, chadlite and chad ratings?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title, based on observations on how people were rating others on that sub.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Erik-Jón
you need a psychiatrist dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 13787 and Erik-Jón
you need a psychiatrist dude

You can easily tell if it's a Xangsane thread from the title

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I had a discussion with someone on here in DMs and here's what they had to say:
low 7 seems fair for chadlites. low 6s for htn I reckon while sub6 means average looking. But can you start a tread on discussion about it? Just ask what is htn/chadlite and chad in TRM scale. I really wonder
TRM 6+ is seen as attractive

6 to 6.5 seen as attractive but not model tier attractive typ.
7+ is insta model
7.5+ is supermodel tier

most people got rated 4-6 anyway. average to decent looking people got rated 5-6
trm 6 is top %20, 6.5 is top %6, 7 is top %2
I reckon, htns got rated 6-6.5 and chadlites rated high 6s and chads rated 7+ but I might be wrong. if you start a discussion thread we can learn better
Some says htn starts at 5.5 but imo, wrong. 5.5 is average looking af
def top %10 at least. whatever it is chadlite or htn
5.5 is top %30. They are better looking than average, but still within average looking person, aka strong mtn
5.5 is like 4.5 PSL, which is strong mtn I reckon?
Is 5-5.25 PSL htn or chadlite? strong htn I reckon
so 4.75 is weak htn I thought htn is 5-5.5 because strikingness start at 5.5 and you are average looking at below 5psl
between 3-5 psl is average looking according to standard deviation.
its same as IQ. Mean IQ is 100 but if your IQ is between 115-85, you are within one standard deviation, aka "average IQ"

High average-bright IQ starts at 116, aka 85th percentile. 130IQ(5th percentile) is baseline of giftedness and 150IQ genious.

I reckon its same as looks tiers, or thats how I rate.
within one standard deviation, aka bottom %20 to top %20, you are MTN.

Top %20 to %5 is HTN, which is 1+ SD to 2.

Chadlite is 2+ SD to 3

Chad is 3 and so on.
my rating system says chad and chadlites are only %5 and some will cope saying "muh I only see chadlites+ in my local gym, chads are more common, htn is nothing special to be top %20" etc etc

note that, average collage student is 110 IQ. Average IQ in Harvard or any Ivy League school is 120, so being 1+ standard deviation above average is still below average in this school.

In spesific areas, you only see people above average. HTNs are top %20 if we include trucels, obese guys or competitive League of Legends players but they might be average/below average in spesific setting where mostly abıve average looking people exist.

I worked as software engineer in bank and I can say you, all women there were stacylite+ because working in bank requires you to be goodlooking. any woman who is rated below 5.5 psl here would be below average there.

you cant determine what is average according to what you see. of course Tinder, clubs and gym would be filled with more above average people where htns/htbs are regular.​

What are your opinions on this?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
@DoctorLooksmax

MTn is 5.5/10,
Htn is 6.75/10
Chadlite is 8/10
Chad is 9/10
Yakhi 😹😹😹🤙

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Erik-Jón